faith

Is It Possible For A Highly Conscious Person To Revert Back To Unconscious Behaviour?

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I have a specific question regarding highly conscious people. Let's say you are that person, and you have a lot of joy, gratitude, compassion, and forgiveness in your heart. Let's also suppose that in your past life you were a crazy drunkard with a partying addiction, who slept with every single person you can imagine. Now let's suppose this person was thrown right back into that environment where they were consumed by this lifestyle. Do you think the person would enjoy doing all these things, or do you think their higher consciousness wouldn't want to give in to unconscious behaviour?

Living consciously is a momentary exercise so there can be a fluctuating experience of it expressed at any given moment.

yea it can go back and forth. but as you get higher, you will on average spend more time up there than down there. doesn't mean it can't go way down tho at times lol. 

Anything is possible :)

B R E A T H E

Does salt taste salty? 

Yes. 

So "partying" will always be fun. 

It will always be a temptation for instant gratification 

i think doesn't matter how spiritual you are, there is always the attraction to lower level gratification through the senses 

i think highly spiritual people can at any stage either regress mindlessly and get lost in the buzz. But I also think some spiritual people can be mindful when intionally "partying" where they are not attached to the partying and there is no feeling of trapped ness or guilt. So I don't think it's about the partying per se but what the intention is, what the feedback is within the individual in response to their own partying and how mindful they are of their own behaviours. 

Stop associating enlightenment with behavior. It has nothing to do with that. You can be an enlightened axe murder.

EVERY behavior, without exception, is God. You could destroy the entire planet with a nuclear holocaust, and it would still be love.

True story. Happened not too long ago with the dinosaurs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

From my experience when returning to the party scene you will actually enjoy it more, although you will also suffer more. Both sides seem very sensitive. Stillness and partying. I can learn a lot from both sides, but it starts with stillness. 

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop associating enlightenment with behavior. It has nothing to do with that. You can be an enlightened axe murder.

EVERY behavior, without exception, is God. You could destroy the entire planet with a nuclear holocaust, and it would still be love.

And at the same time paradoxically, with everyone being God, we can see clear a correlation between an increase in awareness and kind loving action: that instill hope, peace and joy, not fear.

@crazycrazycrazy

Nobody just gets thrown like that anywhere :P

But to answer your question, from my own experience, I can tell you that it feels like endlessly peeling at a fruit. you come back deeper and deeper into points you thought you were over and done with. Addictions, relationships, jobs... You either know them well from working with them before, or there is still stuff to work out there. If and when they are back, it is incredibly easy to say: Nope, thanks! if they are healed. If not, they will pull you back in the exact measure your internal - lets say - magnet is. 

So taking your example, you would see the beauty in that life you once lived, you would let it go past you with love, or you would engage because something still pulls at you. 

Two more points to consider:

God is a point. Like the very tip of a needle. everything else is story in layers. 

This work is made to be very unicorny like that, but it is, in fact, a very serious path towards maturity, responsibility, and clarity. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

On 5/12/2017 at 3:43 PM, Leo Gura said:

dinos ain't real yo. stay woke