Shane597

Girlfriends

77 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Shane597 said:

I think it is because I have a hard time with verbal communication. I say something and I realize it is not what I want to say, but I can't fix what I say while I talk because on the fly I am present. I think it is because I kind of have an awkward vibe too. This is my guess, I am not a hundred percent sure.

What is the kind of weird things you say? 

Examples. 

I will say things like, business is for selfish people or most people are judgemental. Or I might make more generizations and I don't mean too and seem very opinionated, but I am just trying to be more coherent to make a conversation flow but at the same time I think I am shooting myself in the foot. The real me is very open-minded, and I know that I will attract other people that are opinionated if I continue to act like this without even knowing how to stop it. 

Edited by Shane597

@SFRL  It is just hard to present myself acturatly because I thinking too much makes me unable to speak, but speaking without thinking gives people the wrong impression. The previous message gives examples.

Edited by Shane597

@SFRL Also, I don't feel comfortable joking with someone I don't know very well, so I just forget it. I am somewhat funny on a first date, but I become way more attractive once I get to know them better. At least that is where I am at right now. 

2 hours ago, Shane597 said:

@Shane597 it sounds like what you are doing is communicating logic/ideas but that's a man's way of communicating. 

To a woman you have to communicate emotions. Not your emotions. But you need to make her feel emotions. It's not what you say it's how you deliver it. 

Also tell me this: What do you think a woman is screening you for on the first date? What is the first date for? 

She is screening you for sex. Sex or something that resembles that is the next step in the process after meeting you. 

So what do you need to communicate for her to have sex with you? 

Safety

Hygiene 

Masculine sexual energy

You communicate those three things well enough she wants to kiss you and fuck you down the line. 

And she is looking for someone to kiss and fuck her or she would be happy going out with another girl. 

It's just a guess but I guess you are not being sexual with her. Too little flirting. Too little touching. Too little deep eye contact. Clothes that are not edgy. 

Also maybe you try to be too much on her side of the fence. To ignite sexual attraction learn to create polorazation. 

Edited by SFRL

Well, I don't try to be on her side. I just say stuff and try to be funny. I also usually ask questions. But yes, being playful is such a challenge for me.

Edited by Shane597

4 hours ago, Shane597 said:

Are you familiar with RSD? 

I think you can take a lot away from this video. 

They got lots and lots of other videos as well. 

9 hours ago, SFRL said:

Are you familiar with RSD? 

I think you can take a lot away from this video. 

They got lots and lots of other videos as well. 

You seem to know a lot on this topic. Good. :)

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@SFRL But beyond pickup, I sometimes come off as immature in certain conversation dynamics. This bothers me because I might say some broad generalization or fact and realize it is completely wrong or some type of skewed world view. I do this when I am just trying to make the conversation flow, so it is like I am stuck in my head if I try to present my worldview and beliefs to people accurately and this can make the conversation not flow. By the way, I don't realize I am not presenting myself correctly until after I have spoken. I may also come off as arrogant even and I can't see this until after I have spoken.  How do I fix this?

Edited by Shane597

When a guy has multiple skills the attraction is just irresistible, at least for me.

Well, I am not nessary talking about pick up. I am talking about simply making friends with all walks of life. So, world views do matter to a certain extent especcially when i say a view that is not holistic, like you just need to be comfortable with your self to atract women or you just need to be yourself. The problem with these statements is that they don't give people the whole view and this can hurt people if they don't see it as a perspective. I was hurt by people oversimplifying things to me. So it is like I have to be uncouncious to attract women, I think this is fine if it is not taken seriously, after all it is a wonderful game, but this unconsciousness can lead other people to serious confusion like I was. @Loreena

Edited by Shane597

If i was a conscious girl, dating sites would be the last place i would be looking for dudes. Cold approach is the solution.

@Shane597 Stop thinking of girls as a commodity to acquire through proper trickery and mastery. Stop thinking of yourself as some entity which needs a girl in order to be happy. When you meet someone who matters to you and you matter to them, then you will be a couple. Until then, all you will find is empty connections. 

If you need a quick lay IDK how to advise you xD I am not caring for such things. need a quick lay - there's a bathroom and lotion over thataway. 

I am not talking about women. I am taking about presenting myself acturatly to all walks of life and to help people in the process, meaning I don't just present my self any random way, I figure out how to be my authentic self to everyone and attract people like me and help those that are confused. I dont know how you got not being happy without a girl out of that and despertly want to fuck?@aryberry

Edited by Shane597

Try not to make asumtions please.@aryberry

Edited by Shane597

10 hours ago, Loreena said:

When a guy has multiple skills the attraction is just irresistible, at least for me.

I can juggle tennis balls, while smoking weed on a high wheel.

@Socrates  I don't like rsd. Controversial. Teaches men to think that it's all a game. Just the other day I was reading an article about rsd by rooshv, he is popular and I completely agree with him on his opinions about rsd. It can raise the egos of women exponentially. It lowers the value of men. Both genders are equally essential. And there should be nothing wrong in a woman approaching a man. It's all useless social conditioning. I don't even want to be approached and bombarded by many men. If I find a guy who matches the criteria on my list and if he is even slightly attractive(It's okay if he isn't good looking) , I'll probably approach the guy myself. But social conditioning is so fucked up, that the "guy" would think I am being needy/forward/slut/oversmart/nymphomaniac bla bla bla and he would probably take me for granted and dump me because I approached him. I don't find any problems in a woman making a choice for her soulmate. Both men and women can do the same. 

Dating shouldn't be a game. It should be about falling in love ( consciously falling in love and not blindly) and developing skills to sustain a relationship than just obtain it. Plus when you approach a dozen women a week, you're not gonna fall in love with each one of them, so it kinda makes you lose the genuineness of it, the genuine feeling of love is lost, instead replaced by a mundane need for sex and relationship (developing into an obsession like shopping for clothes)and the need to be a god at the game...Ha. Relationships are so difficult even for the gods of dating. Because anything that demands quality requires labor. Most guys who put so much labor into getting a girl, don't put half as much in keeping the relationship. You don't even need a 10 out of 10 on either side. You can select an average and maintain a healthy stable relationship and be happy. If feminism is making more women unavailable and fucking up society, then it's not the fault of men, it's just unfortunate and women would suffer as well, not just men. There should be a healthy balance between men and women. Neither feminism nor patriarchy. None should dominate.  It should be a moderate dominance from both sides. To a certain extent, male dominance is preferable though, but not extreme. The whole thing is messed up because of skewed gender balance, feminism, the princess syndrome, unhealthy social conditioning, brainwashing by a brutal media, excessive peer pressure, over-emphasized gender needs ..... etc. Or else dating would have been much easier and smoother. Now it has been turned into a frustrating hunting process. 

The need to have a relationship should exist in both men and women, and not just in men. 

That pretty much sums up everything. 

@Dead_Mouse @electroBeam  While juggling your acts, try repairing a car, or changing  light bulbs  in the house sometimes, or fixing the plumbing.... or extracting teeth like a dentist, or fighting a case like a lawyer, or playing music like a seasoned pianist, or counseling like Freud....that would do it. 

Try not to be an asshole, a punk or a juvenile manchild walking down the street with his pants sagging down...that can help.