Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beau

Has Anyone Find Their "one" Yet?

60 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Beau said:

@Salaam aww. Thats sweet. I mean like i was single most of life because i feel like the people i met is shallow. Not awake if you know what i mean. But i am also afraid that maybe i am being judgmental, but no matter how hard i tried i always lost interest. Is there something wrong with me? ?

Nothing wrong with u. In the end u will understand there was never a need/desire,and u will stop looking and then it will come.

1 hour ago, jse said:

Has anyone found their "two" yet?

There is no Nr 2, José.  ¬¬

2 hours ago, Beau said:

@Michael569 waa. That's sad. Aside from sexual attraction you could also have deep and meaningful relationship with other person. 

Agreed, but that is what you consciously work on if you decide to do so. That is what deeply loving couples do. Love is as much work as any other personal growth, those who slack it, lose it. 

It always starts with the sexual desire though, that's the impulse nature put in place to connect two people. We may not agree but that doesn't change anything :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Has anyone found their "TRIANGLE" yet ? funny.gif

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

The one in the mirror?

B R E A T H E

3 hours ago, Beau said:

@Salaam aww. Thats sweet. I mean like i was single most of life because i feel like the people i met is shallow. Not awake if you know what i mean. But i am also afraid that maybe i am being judgmental, but no matter how hard i tried i always lost interest. Is there something wrong with me? ?

I've felt that way myself, so please don't feel like something is wrong with you. It took awhile for both my wife and I to find each other and a lot of that time was spent feeling alone and misunderstood by people around us who didn't share that same passion and spirit for life. But we held on and kept that spirit alive within ourselves and didn't settle. Protecting our dreams for something more, that precious something deep inside us.

There are so many times during our relationship where my wife will touch me, smile, and giggle and say "you really do exist" because she spent so long dreaming for a man like me and dealt with so many people telling her she was just a dreamer and unrealistic, while also dealing with assholes and abusive relationships.

We deserve to have people that inspire us and feel like a gift everyday to be around. To be able to pour the same passion and spirit into life as we do. If that's not happening with the people around you, then no I don't think you're being judgemental. I think you're being honest with yourself about how you feel and the lack of reciprocation. Just keep checking in with yourself and your intuition and listen to the feelings in your heart and the dreams you've kept close since you were young. You'll find someone to make those dreams real with :)

Maybe The One is not on this forum.

Uh-Uh Wrong place !!!

Edited by Loreena

@jse needs a clicker hand counter to keep a count of the Slaps !!!!

4-digits-number-metalic-hand-tally-count

On 03/05/2017 at 0:29 PM, Beau said:

Has anyone find their "one" yet? Was it always magical like they say? Immediate connection, sparks , etc. etc.

Maybe there is a 'one' or maybe there isn't. But how can you ever be sure? You would have to live out your entire life with the 'one' in order to find out if they truly were the 'one'. Because otherwise, what if they were the 'one' and then one day they left? What then? Will there be another 'one' to find that won't ever leave?

I always find it amusing when people keep finding the one only to realise that they weren't the one. How many 'ones' can one find in one's lifetime?

What defines the 'one'?

Edited by FindingPeace

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

@Beau you will suffer greatly if you keep on craving for a lover. spiritual liberation comes from realizing your own completeness by stopping seeing people as means to satisfy your needs.

from this place of contentment with a steady mind, it's easier to find a healthy partner, since you yourself are healthier.

unborn Truth

55 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Beau you will suffer greatly if you keep on craving for a lover. spiritual liberation comes from realizing your own completeness by stopping seeing people as means to satisfy your needs.

Υes for fuck sake,dude. So true! 

Pure freedom.

11 hours ago, Loreena said:

Maybe The One is not on this forum.

Uh-Uh Wrong place !!!

Why do you hate this forum so much ? :o

1 hour ago, Prabhaker said:

Why do you hate this forum so much ? :o

How does it reflect hate ?

1 minute ago, Loreena said: