Leo Gura

Leo's Blog Discussion Mega-Thread

9,665 posts in this topic

On 9/29/2026 at 5:22 AM, Nemra said:

It sometimes happens on my side as well.

Refreshing the browser helps.

Yeah, especially in the music thread. I guess it happens when there's a ton of YT videos happening all at once. It's funny when it shows I shared someone else's song.

That's relativity!

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

@Leo Gura I appreciate your recent blog on Marxism. 

If you want a really rock solid understanding of Marxist economics, then I highly recommend you read volume I of Capital.

The link below is where I bought my copy, its considered the most "pure" English translation. This edition cannot be found on Amazon, and if you buy from Penguin Publishers or something like that, then its not going to be considered as true to the original translation.

https://www.intpubnyc.com/browse/collected-works-of-marx-and-engels-vol-35-vol-01-capital/

But I definitely 100% recommend you read Capital, and from that specific link. Its absolutely worth your time and will immensely boost your understanding of commodity production and how does a commodity get its value.

I plan to read a different book from Marx.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Yimpa You got it backwards xD


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found this one interesting. A conservative christian version of  those mormons and mennonites from those docs Leo shared on his blog. These are the Bruderhof in the UK. One scene they are all 300 people eating together in a mess hall reminds me of bees. They look just like unconcious NPC's going about their collective survival. Well maybe that's too generous... that's exactly what they are doing! 

Edited by LoneWonderer

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now