Huz

To People Using 5-meo-dmt. How Is It Effecting You?

17 posts in this topic

To people using 5 Meo as a tool for growth. How is this substance changing your experience by challenging your sense of self? How is it transforming your life? How has it been impactful in your life? Positive and negative. 

have you used it yourself?

I have done it about 10 times, it has reduced my sense of self alot, as in less identification with thoughts, also the feeling of being a separate self has reduced. more of an expended sense of self, these things result in less suffering. also i think of a result of 5meo i get glimpses of this '' no thing '' people talk about.

i think the most beneficial effect of it is it reduces the feeling of being a separate self, the reason we have the experience of being a separate self is because we feel like a separate self.

only negative is i get hangovers from it, but i use alot. some people say its scary, i never found that i enjoy it. 

Thank you for your question, it brought up a memory that I didn't have before. I almost started to cry.

On 5-meo you become infinite. Words cannot describe it but I will try the impossible.
If you are like most people then what you call "I" feels like a little thing behind your eyes that perceives the world around you. When you take 5-meo that little thing that you call "I" starts to grow exponentially and it becomes infinite. It will include everything that exist and every probability that could manifest. It is infinite, nothing is outside of it. This realization is shocking, I am absolutely amazed every time I get into this state. A sober mind cannot comprehend it. It is a miracle that a human being can experience this. I don't know how is this possible.
5-meo showed me  the True Self in all its glory. I don't even care about enlightenment. My life goal is to reach the Infinity state with meditation.

Edited by Barna

21 hours ago, bobbyward said:

have you used it yourself?

I have done it about 10 times, it has reduced my sense of self alot, as in less identification with thoughts, also the feeling of being a separate self has reduced. more of an expended sense of self, these things result in less suffering. also i think of a result of 5meo i get glimpses of this '' no thing '' people talk about.

i think the most beneficial effect of it is it reduces the feeling of being a separate self, the reason we have the experience of being a separate self is because we feel like a separate self.

only negative is i get hangovers from it, but i use alot. some people say its scary, i never found that i enjoy it. 

I haven't tried it yet, but interested in how people are doing while using this substance. I going experiment with 4-ACO-DMT for a while before I get involved with Meo. But need to wait until my exams are over for that. Apparently this substance has a huge potential for spirtual growth and stuff so can't wait. Seems more introspective and smooth then shrooms from my research. I always though mushrooms are a bit nauseous even when I make a tea, so should be good

Edited by Huz

1 hour ago, Snick said:

How do you view your own limited being and other limited object in the physical objective world when on 5-MEO?

There are no objects on the peak of the trip. There are no concepts. No language. No thoughts. I don't think that "Oh, I am infinite". On the peak only infinity exists and I don't have thoughts about it. Infinity has no qualities because there is nothing else to compare it with, everything is included in infinity. That's why it's called Absolute Infinity, because it is absolutely the only thing that exists. 

If I oversimplify it, it is similar to the light before it goes through a prism. We are on one side of the prism where we see the the objects which are like the diversity of colors. The colors (objects) are like the "distortions" of the white light. But if we go through the prism, at the other side there is only white light, nothing else, no colors, no "distortions".

I talk about it like I understand it, but I don't understand it at all. I don't even remember the peak. I only have glimpses. But the peak is not something that can be "remembered". A sober mind cannot comprehend it therefore it cannot recall a memory of it. And we are only talking about the intellectual understanding here. We didn't even touch the emotional part. Try to remember the time when you felt a positive emotion so intense that you started to shiver, shake, and cry. And multiply it by infinity. And then there is the physical experience. Imagine that you feel so good in your body that your body disappears and it basically becomes infinite light. Now that's a tough one to imagine. :D 

As you see, words worth nothing compared to the experience itself. I only talk about it because I think that everybody should have the motivation to experience it. I think it's bullshit that "5-meo is not for everybody". It IS for everybody. Everybody is God and everybody has the right to experience it.

54 minutes ago, Barna said:

I think it's bullshit that "5-meo is not for everybody". It IS for everybody. Everybody is God and everybody has the right to experience it.

Maybe a better way to say would be "not everyone is ready for this". I bet if you give it to someone who doesn't even have an intilectual understanding of this it would freak the hell out of him/her.

Edited by Valentin

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

2 hours ago, Snick said:

Beautiful! I know words can't do it! But you are probably as close as it gets to describing it! 

This is a stupid question, but would a fly or insect have the same experience you think? 

if consciousness is infinite and has no objects, a fly could have the same experience, right? 

Interesting question, I don't know. If I hadn't done it I would think that even humans weren't able to experience it. 

The human body is the prism. If we look outside we see the colors. If we look inside we see the white light. I don't know if other creatures are designed to look inside. 

Edited by Barna

7 hours ago, Valentin said:

Maybe a better way to say would be "not everyone is ready for this". I bet if you give it to someone who doesn't even have an intilectual understanding of this it would freak the hell out of him/her.

You are right. Not everybody is ready for it, but everybody could have the motivation to prepare for it. I think that's what I meant when I typed the post. And by preparation I mean only the cultivation of the skill of letting go. If I am on level two and you are on level three it doesn't make any difference compared to infinity.

Edited by Barna

I´v only had one breakthrough experience so far. It is hard to remember the trip but the glimpses I remember are enough for me to know. Like waking up from a dream. I became conscious of the fact that I was the life force itself and that nothing else exists for real.

After the trip I look at other people/lifeforms different, knowing that the life that animates there forms are the deepest me. It was a chock coming down from the trip but in the middle of the trip there were just peace without any thoughts or questions. This experience have pushed me in the right direction and has helped me to know what to go for in my meditation practice.

I go back to this glimpses of infinity almost everyday and that makes me calm, joyful and peaceful.

@bobbyward @Barna

What sort of stuff do you think one needs to do to develop himself to the point where he can use Meo? 

I feel it's all about surrender. So I was thinking putting my ego in really really embarrassing and tough situations and surrendering to that experience. 

Edited by Huz

When i cant seem to settle down and meditate any form of DMT at the micro-est dose possible sends me into the deeper stages of meditation and i can easily let go for 30-1hour.

One day i was trying to master the art laying on the grass outside in a busy day with cars, flies and ants bugging me all at once whilst remaining in a peaceful non identifying, non judgemental state which is challenging but helps me grow as times when i have success they simply do not bother me, the ants stop biting, the flies don't see me, the sounds vanish but this time it was very challenging as i haven't done it in a while nor mediated as often as i should. I decided to sprinkle a little changa(DMT infused herbs) i had left over the smallest amount possible and within seconds i was able to enter that state and everything stopped bothering me as i noticed these were simply tests/challenges i had set up myself to bother me so i learn to allow them not to bother me.

The effect faded away within few minutes but i layed there in deep meditation for a good 40minutes and the rest of my day was so free and effortless.

So in ways like that from time to time it can really help kickstart everything and help you get back on track.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

13 hours ago, Huz said:

@bobbyward @Barna

What sort of stuff do you think one needs to do to develop himself to the point where he can use Meo? 

I feel it's all about surrender. So I was thinking putting my ego in really really embarrassing and tough situations and surrendering to that experience. 

:))

You don't have to go to those extremes. Simply you can do surrender in everyday life. When it's not necessary to think, drop your thoughts. It really feels like dropping something because your mind "holds" that thought. So when you drop it, your mind relaxes. And it's the same with emotions, just drop them and your body relaxes. You can exercise these droppings in a longer meditation as well. When you drop something, you are not attached to it anymore, and if you have the skill to detach, you can go to infinity. And when there is a blockage that doesn't allow you to drop something then you can drop the blockage. And you drop the blockage as many times as it takes you to be able to drop the actual thing that you wasn't able to drop before because of the blockage. 

Does it make sense to you? :) 

And the best thing in it that it's not hard at all. On the contrary, it's relaxing to your mind and body.

14 hours ago, blazed said:

Guys I've had meditation sessions where an hour went by like 1 min, my mind had gone blank and no thoughts or anything, I would say it's similar to falling asleep but I wasnt asleep I was sitting, and if anyone interrupted me I would have been aware of it, also there was no dreams.

I want to experience this as well. What is your meditation technique? How could I reach this state?

14 hours ago, blazed said:

Guys I've had meditation sessions where an hour went by like 1 min, my mind had gone blank and no thoughts or anything, I would say it's similar to falling asleep but I wasnt asleep I was sitting, and if anyone interrupted me I would have been aware of it, also there was no dreams.

Anyway all I felt was peace in that hour and when I came to my senses on my alarm beep I realised i was smiling, but I don't remember any emotions. What I did not feel is ecstasy, euphoria or overwhelming sensations or any feelings like a drug induced 5-meo-dmt suggests.

There's soooo many states to be experienced, don't think you've seen it it all lol

There's only one way to find out. The one's that experience it all say it's the absolute and there's no question, also many of them experience the deeper states sober afterwards.

I also don't see why a chemical can't produce that effect, we are the infinite dreaming a human reality and in that reality there are rules, why can't a a neurotransmitter also be a gateway for consciousness back into it self?

5-MeO-DMT has changed everything and nothing for me. Sorry for the cliche sounding answer, but it's true and I'll try to explain.

It's given me a direct experience of what great philosophers, meditators etc. really mean when they talk about the fundamental unity of existence. This is no longer a theoretical concept. But this hasn't changed anything for me. I don't experience life with some kind of new constant awareness of this undivided wholeness, or some kind of new fantastic zeal. I'm right back to living reality the way my meat-machine is wired; categorizing forms, differentiating self and non-self, liking things, disliking things, etc etc. But at the same time, when I really investigate my perspective before/after, I am more aware of this unity. It feels closer and more palpable. But does that change anything? Not really, this is such a fundamental thing, it doesn't really change anything in the world of forms. But infinity!

A side effect of 5-MeO-DMT is that I've become more voraciously hungry to investigate some philosophical topics, physics, and I'm meditating with a lot more determination. 

Another side effect has been that I've become more aware of my physical posture and how it affects my body energy. This has been a very positive thing for me.

I'm frustrated that it's a bit difficult to talk about 5-MeO-DMT with people. It's something I'd like to be able to share, but there is a lot of stigma around using drugs in general, and also it's hard to tell who would benefit from it, and for whom it would be altogether a bad idea. So I mostly just keep my mouth shut, except like here. I'm very impressed with Leo for speaking openly and publicly about it. I think a best case scenario is if awareness around this substance gradually increases, and it remains possible to acquire, hopefully the people for whom it will be helpful will naturally be drawn to it.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@Huz

I done about 1000 hours of meditation, had one awakening, and done nn-dmt a few times before i done 5meo. 

i wasnt putting off 5meo, i just never heard of it until recently. if you want to work your way up to it, do some nn dmt or other drug.

but for me 5meo is not about surrender, as i have no choice whether to surrender or not, im just catapulted out of existence and dont have the option to resist.