Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hsinav

Breaking Through With 5-meo (by Accident)

6 posts in this topic

So I´v been sitting on my 5-meo not using it for months now , one reason for that is that I have had enormous respect for this substance and that I don´t want to

leave anything by chance when tripping, even though I knew deep inside that´s not possible with this substance.

So finally this week I had my first trip, my plan was to move forward really slow and safe with this so I tried to weigh out 10mg on my scale, turned into 11mg, had a hot shower, half a cop of coffee, half a spoon of honey, got myself together and snorted it up. I was expecting a hell of a burn in the nose but it was not that bad at all, just a little sensation. I layed down on the bed in my hotel room opened up my body and did some conscious breathing - inhale on 1,2,3,4,5,6 then micropause and exhale on 1,2,3,4,5,6, through the nose the slowest and deepest I could, waiting for the kick in. After 5-7 min I felt things started to happen, my heart was beating faster and faster and I just continued counting 1,2,3... Then after 12-14 min I knew I had made it through the come up and the plateau was coming. Very, very nice, I became very peaceful, still and happy. I have been so afraid for this! I thought, ok it was only 11mg but still...now I know how to do it. I looked out through the window and I saw some green grass, threes, a dutch truck with som orange and green colours, and birds. Everything was telling me - come play with us, it´s a play. I felt joy and warmth in my heart. Everything looked so still, peaceful and in a flow, like in slowmotion. After 1 hour I was back to base, happier than before and with no side effects from the trip. A very mild and positive first trip.

Second trip, this time I took 18 mg with the same set and setting but in the nighttime. The com up went good this time too, when the plateau came this time it was very different from the first time, my sense of time disappeared, I layed down in my bed with closed eyes and it felted like a vast hole opened up inside of me from very it pored out light and fire, very beautiful and hard to describe. I knew that I had  touched something that I´ve never touched before inside of me.

Third trip, because i wanted to play this safe when last time was very powerful and mysterious I,ll do 13mg this time I and work on with my technic, I thought. So I weight out 13mg and it hits me that the scale didn't respond to the first grains i was putting in and it did look a lot more than last time, but since I had just calibrated this new expensive scale I didn't give it a second thought. (the dot that indicate that the scale is straight was totally out of position, didn't even know that there was a dot for that on the scale, the amount I had weight up was approximately 30-40mg I realized later.) Now I snorted this like a walk in the park, layed down on the bed and counted 1,2,3...after 10 min this hits me so hard and I just know something must have been wrong on the scale. My heart was beating like never before and I felt I was going far away, oh fuck I'm breaking through was my last thought. Then very mysterious things happen and I was in total bliss, even though I vas feeling very sick most of the time and on the edge of throwing up. This state that I used to hate more than anything, when you´re about to throw up! Now I didn´t even want it to be different, because I knew - it can´t be different.

After maybe 30 min I went to the toilet, looked at myself in the mirror and laughed. So you finally made it, you found me I said quiet, knowing that I had access to an enormous power that had nothing to do with this body. There is no-one home in this person that i´m looking at, just a shell, everything that is worth something is flowing through this shell. This shell is just something because of the one life that is flowing through it. Nothing comes from this shell. Now, this moment God have found itself through this shell that was nothing but an empty shell all the time, what a play! At this point I had no questions, nothing could be more beautiful than this, everything was answered because I didn't have a need to know anything.

The day after - I´m a little bit confused now and I will now work to integrate this in my everyday life which will be quite a task. 5-Meo has shown me my true nature.

Looking back, the thoughts and fears around this substance that I had was way worse than it was to actually take it.

Thanks bro, 

'Looking back, the thoughts and fears around this substance that I had was way worse than it was to actually take it.'

Nice.

"He who accounts all things easy will have many difficulties" - Lao Zi'

Maybe this quote is kind of ironic in hindsight now :P

1 hour ago, Vanish said:

Everything was telling me - come play with us,

Come-play-with-us-1084115.jpg

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

51 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Thanks bro, 

'Looking back, the thoughts and fears around this substance that I had was way worse than it was to actually take it.'

Nice.

"He who accounts all things easy will have many difficulties" - Lao Zi'

Maybe this quote is kind of ironic in hindsight now :P

Haha

The paradox is, you have to know they are difficult before you know they are not difficult.

@Vanish thanks for your report. Very interesting to read and congratulation that you made it! Is 5-meo your first psychedelic drug ? And how does your normal day look like? Do you think many times about it? How is it to do normal work? any changes?

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Vanish thanks for your report. Very interesting to read and congratulation that you made it! Is 5-meo your first psychedelic drug ? And how does your normal day look like? Do you think many times about it? How is it to do normal work? any changes?

The only experience with psychedelics before this is a handful mushroom trips, a normal day for me is busy with business, family, cats and all other things. Pretty normal western society lifestyle on the outside. Well I had this experience yesterday and today I just feel a little bit tired, tomorrow i´m off but on monday I´ll will have a monster week at work, so I can only take it step by step. I would probably be able to integrate this better if I didn't have to go to work, but who knows...I now know there is an infinite power in me, so I don´t see "normal" work as a big problem.