Butters

Owen Cook: Jesus was a troll

12 posts in this topic

Do any of you guys resonate with Owen anymore? I don't think it's my cup of tea at this point it just seems so blatantly wrong. 

13 minutes ago, Butters said:

Do any of you guys resonate with Owen anymore? I don't think it's my cup of tea at this point it just seems so blatantly wrong. 

Empty your cup. Everyone is you, and you are nothing. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

He's a literal con-artist liar and crook, I'm not sure why you're even watching the videos to begin with.

30 minutes ago, OldManCorcoran said:

He's a literal con-artist liar and crook, I'm not sure why you're even watching the videos to begin with.

That's a bit harsh maybe, I think he does come from a place of wanting to help and wanting truth, but it's packaged into a commercial product. He definitely has his blindspots. 

1 hour ago, Butters said:

That's a bit harsh maybe, I think he does come from a place of wanting to help and wanting truth, but it's packaged into a commercial product. He definitely has his blindspots. 

He doesn't, my friend went to one of his free seminars for the memes. He's a legit scam artist charlatan, he just wants your money lol.

Posted (edited)

yeah he´s a good guy, he just have some anger issues I think.

Overall his area of expertise is limited. Is a good guy if you are a stage of picking up girls and those things. Obviously is not a life coach given his anger/stress behaviours. 

You can not improve your life if the one coaching you do not know how to handle life well either. 

Is like taking health advice from a guy shooting smack on the alleyway.

20 seconds I see him, I don´t need anything else, and I feel his stress and tension. 

Is this want do you want in life? It depends.

If you are absolutely depressed on your bedroom and don´t go out, this kind this energy (David goggins, Owen, etc...) might save your life , so is not that their work is useless. They might have saved thousands and thousands of life.

And the same time you can see them they are totally disturbed within. But disturbance is better than depression, so it has is place in life. 

Edited by Javfly33

What about Julien Blanc? JulienHimself on YT

Owen's mind is infected with conspiracy theories, his vibe is getting weirder by the day.

I watched a few parts and it seemed fine.

Timestamps for the problematic parts?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Owen's mind is infected with conspiracy theories, his vibe is getting weirder by the day.

Yes, he seems to preach division, an articulate conspiratory mind.

You say Jesus did not exist ..but I'm very careless about this question: more important question is, whether the man described in Bible is God? This really has to do with human destinies ..whether he existed, it has less. He was a God if his words are in correspondence with the Laws of Nature, the Creation of God - some people, who directly connect with Jesus somehow, can maybe know he existed; I think I once have seen there is so much wisdom that *something* had to exist. Where there is a genuine creation, there must be the creator. One also has to ask, is this material structure - the Church, the priests etc., with all those traditions, bringing people closer to God - for example, to the unified life.

Scientific Doubt has this problem - when you are scientifically doubting, you really cannot get many facts out of the things. Then, you have to measure those things without those facts. When you are very, very skeptical, you cannot be sure that you are living in a world with other people. But when you philosophize like that, you have to follow ethics - thus, most scientific people mostly agree the ethics in Bible is fine, and they cannot agree in much more. When you start mistreating people, because they might not exist, it's not a philosophical doubt, but disconnection from life. You can doubt in Christ, in God, in everything - but you must treat the Book of Bible right.

@OldManCorcoran What exactly is he scamming people about? He does teach pickup and game. They do have some underhanded sales tactics I'll give you that from what I hear.