Spiritual Warrior

How quickly do you say "I love you" to your gf/bf?

11 posts in this topic

How far into the relationship has it usually taken for you to say "I love you" to the person that you are dating? 

I got no time for build-up and foreplay.  I just fucked the shit out of her in our third date . 

On a serious note tho ..it depends in the kind of the relationship.  My relationship with my Ex was clear from the very beginning that we just want to fuck .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

When it's your girlfriend.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

6 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

How far into the relationship has it usually taken for you to say "I love you" to the person that you are dating? 

When I feel love towards someone and want to express it, I say it. 

It shouldn't be something so hard and witholding. 

17 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

Definetely is not an algorythmic calculation

Man is a microwave, Woman is an oven

So make sure that you are both hot and confy in your relationship before opening up to much emotionally. Usually girsl should open up first emotionally, then you know it's time for you to express yourself. Don't repress it either, maybe just hold that poker card.

Other than this little social calibration, I've personally been just spontaneous. It's love, it flows out of your eyes even if the magic spell of "I love you" is not casted

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

However quick it takes to show it. That's more relevant.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

As a man you dont ask yourself that queastion,you are focused on giving love and leading her there.The more you give love(it can be in many forms) that has an emotional impact, she is the one who is going to say it first, then again you use it to lead saying: " i dont want to tell you that i love you i want to show you how i love you"...then show it to her without saying it.

If shes not saying im missing you in first phase and i love you at second you dont have any impact probably because you focused on those queastion instead of giving and leading...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I allow men to express love first, and I respond with "me too" or "I love you too."

I never say it first. This is way too vulnerable for me. I am a Capricorn 🙄

Let Love In

@Lila9 Nobody made you feel that is okay to be you and show parts of yourself without fear of judgment and encourage it to the point that your facade is melted by the impact of security and leadership... #nogamearound

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

It took me like 9 months to where I started saying it frequently. I think the first time I said it was when we were 7 months in.

The first time he said that he loved me we were about 5 months along. I told him that I really liked him and that I'm heading towards that feeling but it's just taking me a little longer and that I'm no quite there yet but when I say it, I really want to mean it. He was very understanding and understood that just because we're on slightly different speeds that it wasn't a threat to his ego and it doesn't have anything to do with him or the relationship. 

It's also worth noting that when we started dating we barely knew each other so we were really getting to know each other from complete scratch so we took things slower in the early part of our relationship.

I have a friend who she and her boyfriend started saying I love you about 2-3 months in mainly because they grew up together so they already knew each other pretty well but not necessarily in a romantic sense before the relationship. They were also seeing each other fairly frequently (like 3+ times a week) so they got to know each other pretty quickly in a shorter period of time. In contrast, my boyfriend and I during our first year of dating would really go on dates like once a week initially because I was busy with school and later because we lived about an hour away from each other. 

The point is that there is a variety of factors that go in to when it's a right time to say "I love you" from personal preference and the pace you tend to develop feelings, how long you've known each other, how much quality time you have spent together etc. So long as y'all have took the time to really know each other to the point where you're past the point of romanticizing them (basically when you've gotten to know them and not just the idea of them), I think it's fine to say I love you because a huge part of loving a person is knowing them. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Quick Answer: sometime between 3-9 months 

shorter if you got to know each other prior to the romantic relationship and spend a lot of time together 

longer if you're taking your time to know each other and don't spend as much time together 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/