Nicolagreen4

4 Biblical Warnings You Must Stop Ignoring! | Sins to Reject!

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4 Biblical Warnings You Must Stop Ignoring! | Sins that must be forsaken! God wants us to do what is right, guided by Christian principles, and avoid sin and sinful behavior that leads to evil. This message is one of the foundations of our faith and a guide that helps us maintain spiritual health and closeness to God.

There are many counsels and warnings against sin in the Bible. This is not a random message. God loves us unconditionally and wants us to have a blessed and meaningful life. However, sin separates us from God and prevents us from fulfilling His plan for us.

Sin can take many different forms, from small everyday sins to more serious deeds. Regardless of the type of sin, it is destructive to us and to others. It creates barriers in our relationships with other people, confuses our hearts and leads to suffering.

However, God gives us tools to avoid sin. His word, the Bible, is the source of wisdom and spiritual strength. Prayer is our means of communication with God, through which we can ask Him for support and forgiveness when we make mistakes. The Christian community, the church, is a place where we can strengthen each other in faith and try to live a more Christian life.

Let us remember that God not only warns us against sin, but also encourages us to love, mercy and serve others. Jesus Christ, our role model, taught us how to live a life of love and compassion. By following His teachings, we can not only avoid sin, but also do good to others and make positive changes in the world.

It is important to remember that no one is perfect and we all make mistakes. However, our desire to live in accordance with God's will and our willingness to turn from sin are evidence of our faithfulness and love for Him. God wants us to be righteous and Christian people, ready to avoid sin and sinful behavior that leads to evil.

God's love is one of the most important and beautiful aspects of our Christian faith. This feeling is deep, unconditional and lastingly strong. God loves us regardless of our faults, weaknesses and sins. It is a love that surpasses our understanding and is a gift that gives us strength, hope and self-esteem.

As humans, when we look at our lives and achievements, we often experience volatility and uncertainty. We may feel unfulfilled, not perfect enough, or lost in our daily struggles. In these moments, however, God reminds us of his love. His love is constant, unchanging and unwavering. He loves us as we are and regardless of our sins.

God expressed his love in the most perfect way by sending Jesus Christ into the world. Jesus, the Son of God, came into the world to teach, to heal, and to offer his life as a ransom for our sins. It is an act of supreme love in which God showed us how much he loves us. Jesus said, "Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends" (John 15:13).

God is always present in our lives, ready for our conversion and forgiveness. His love is a source of comfort and hope in difficult times. When we feel lonely, lost, or burdened by mistakes, we can trust that God loves us no matter what. His love is so powerful that it can heal our wounds.

The Bible is the Holy Scripture that conveys the gospel of Jesus Christ and teaches us repentance and faith. The Church is a community of believers where we experience God's mercy and receive the sacrament of baptism, a symbol of the miracle of conversion and forgiveness. Spirituality and prayer connect us to the Soul that loves us unconditionally. Humility leads us to holiness and worship of God. The Holy Spirit is our guide of faith and the cross is the sign of redemption. We form faith through prayer and the Holy Scriptures, which show love as the true Truth of life

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aV9pdpSI-sA

Edited by Nicolagreen4

6 minutes ago, Nicolagreen4 said:

4 Biblical Warnings You Must Stop Ignoring! | Sins that must be forsaken! God wants us to do what is right, guided by Christian principles, and avoid sin and sinful behavior that leads to evil. This message is one of the foundations of our faith

This is not a religious forum, you are losing your time.

Go to another place to convert people from sin to christianity

Hail Satan

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

28 minutes ago, Davino said:

This is not a religious forum, you are losing your time.

Go to another place to convert people from sin to christianity

Hail Satan

Lol 😆 you were like let me scare him off with Hail Satan. And I'll say we haven't chased the Buddhist away even those that are religiously Buddhist

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

you were like let me scare him off with Hail Satan.

Satanism is actually an interesting religion/philosophy, most people don't dare to look inside. I obviously also researched and practiced Satanism in my comparative religious studies:P

As a funny anecdote, one of my best sex sessions was directly influenced by a satanic practice

It's good to see what is behind fear, to discover and try the whole rainbow of philosophies. They all contain some nuggets of truth: As always, conscious discernment is the bullshit cutting diamond tool after radical Open-mindedness.

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

And I'll say we haven't chased the Buddhist away even those that are religiously Buddhist

Buddhist are at least less pushy with preaching and converting people, despite being equally stubborn. I have no trouble pointing equally the traps of buddhism, christianity, vedanta, satanism or whatever religion anyone is paradigm locked in.

How can I do this? Because I dared to go inside the religious shitty pool and get to the other side with some golden nuggets.

In fact, Infinity is my Religion. What is Religion you might ask? The word "religion" originates from the Latin "religio," meaning a re-uniting or reconnecting with what you already are.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

Posted (edited)

@Davino the man says their confessional booth is a black magic chamber and then justifies it by saying they were mean to me so its ok. Then says religions are ok as long as they keep to themselves while theirs is casting dark magic on others. Massive contradiction.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Davino said:

Satanism is actually an interesting religion/philosophy, most people don't dare to look inside. I obviously also researched and practiced Satanism in my comparative religious studies

I'm thinking about converting to Satanism after watching that video. 🤔😁

But religious people's minds stink. So, throwing the baby out with the bathwater is a healthy and good thing to do when you're surrounded by them, especially when they're Christians or Muslims.

Edited by Nemra

@Nicolagreen4

Some biblical warning you must stop ignoring is in John 10:34

Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law: ‘I SAID, YOU ARE GODS’?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Posted (edited)

Has any of you been to hell or met this so-called devil apart from your devilish selves? I somehow doubt it. When I see my oompa loompa  friend again I will let him know you are seeking to meet himO.o;)xD

Imaginary Background stories are just that.:P

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

22 hours ago, Davino said:

Satanism is actually an interesting religion/philosophy, most people don't dare to look inside. I obviously also researched and practiced Satanism in my comparative religious studies:P

As a funny anecdote, one of my best sex sessions was directly influenced by a satanic practice

It's good to see what is behind fear, to discover and try the whole rainbow of philosophies. They all contain some nuggets of truth: As always, conscious discernment is the bullshit cutting diamond tool after radical Open-mindedness.

Buddhist are at least less pushy with preaching and converting people, despite being equally stubborn. I have no trouble pointing equally the traps of buddhism, christianity, vedanta, satanism or whatever religion anyone is paradigm locked in.

How can I do this? Because I dared to go inside the religious shitty pool and get to the other side with some golden nuggets.

In fact, Infinity is my Religion. What is Religion you might ask? The word "religion" originates from the Latin "religio," meaning a re-uniting or reconnecting with what you already are.

This is so cool man. I love your approach to research.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

1 hour ago, SamC said:

This is so cool man. I love your approach to research.

ThanksxD, it definetely has been a wild journey as you might expect9_9

Wish you the best in your unique and authentic path.

Don't miss psychedelics though:P

Posted (edited)

@MellowEd

Is he a comedian? He's not that funny. He needs some practice.

Edited by Nemra

On 23. 4. 2024 at 11:08 PM, abrakamowse said:

@Nicolagreen4

Some biblical warning you must stop ignoring is in John 10:34

Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law: ‘I SAID, YOU ARE GODS’?

Maybe IT Is about you made your own universe, in this Basic live?

3 hours ago, Nicolagreen4 said:

Maybe IT Is about you made your own universe, in this Basic live?

We all do that. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 4/24/2024 at 10:02 PM, Nemra said:

@MellowEd

Is he a comedian? He's not that funny. He needs some practice.

No it's not a joke but a warning. Satan hates you. 

DO NOT IGNORE THESE SIGNS - THESE SHORT SIGNS THAT SATAN HAS SENT THIS PERSON TO DESTROY YOU!

We often encounter people who use their influence to persuade us to act at the expense of others, or to persuade us to ignore moral and religious principles. Such people often use manipulation, lies and other subconscious means to achieve their goals. The film presents the various ways in which demons can manipulate our lives and lead us down the path of sin and evil.

Today, many people may view the existence of demons as something that belongs to the realm of mythology and fantasy, but as the Bible says, the existence of demons is a reality that must be taken seriously. Why? Because demonic forces have been present and exerted their influence on people many times before. It is worth remembering that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, many times cast out demons from people, healed them and cleansed them. Therefore, as Christians, we cannot ignore the existence of demons and their influence on our lives.

However, demonic influences are often not obvious and difficult to identify. Satan, as a master of disguises, is able to deceive us perfectly. Demons can influence us through other people who act like "evil incarnate", manipulate us, destroy our relationships with others and bring chaos into our lives. We often don't realize that it can be the influence of demonic forces.

Satan's temptation can take many forms. Satan can cause people to sin. Satan can also tempt people to abandon their values and beliefs and become more in control of their desires and passions. Satan can work through other people in different ways. He often uses human weakness and imperfection to make people commit sins. Satan can use greed, jealousy, anger, and other negative emotions to get people to do things they would not otherwise do.

To successfully fight Satan, it is important to maintain a close relationship with God. We should pray daily, read the scriptures, and exercise our faith to build our spiritual strength. A key element in the fight against Satan is to constantly strive for good and avoid sin and temptation. It is worth developing your spiritual life, caring for relationships with other people and seeking positive experiences. In this way, if we avoid the negative influences of Satan, we will be able to achieve inner peace and happiness.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk2t-LK4vRk

3 hours ago, Nicolagreen4 said:

DO NOT IGNORE THESE SIGNS - THESE SHORT SIGNS THAT SATAN HAS SENT THIS PERSON TO DESTROY YOU!

We often encounter people who use their influence to persuade us to act at the expense of others, or to persuade us to ignore moral and religious principles. Such people often use manipulation, lies and other subconscious means to achieve their goals. The film presents the various ways in which demons can manipulate our lives and lead us down the path of sin and evil.

Today, many people may view the existence of demons as something that belongs to the realm of mythology and fantasy, but as the Bible says, the existence of demons is a reality that must be taken seriously. Why? Because demonic forces have been present and exerted their influence on people many times before. It is worth remembering that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, many times cast out demons from people, healed them and cleansed them. Therefore, as Christians, we cannot ignore the existence of demons and their influence on our lives.

However, demonic influences are often not obvious and difficult to identify. Satan, as a master of disguises, is able to deceive us perfectly. Demons can influence us through other people who act like "evil incarnate", manipulate us, destroy our relationships with others and bring chaos into our lives. We often don't realize that it can be the influence of demonic forces.

Satan's temptation can take many forms. Satan can cause people to sin. Satan can also tempt people to abandon their values and beliefs and become more in control of their desires and passions. Satan can work through other people in different ways. He often uses human weakness and imperfection to make people commit sins. Satan can use greed, jealousy, anger, and other negative emotions to get people to do things they would not otherwise do.

To successfully fight Satan, it is important to maintain a close relationship with God. We should pray daily, read the scriptures, and exercise our faith to build our spiritual strength. A key element in the fight against Satan is to constantly strive for good and avoid sin and temptation. It is worth developing your spiritual life, caring for relationships with other people and seeking positive experiences. In this way, if we avoid the negative influences of Satan, we will be able to achieve inner peace and happiness.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk2t-LK4vRk

^^I think I spotted Satan's work right here! 😂

Posted (edited)

@Nicolagreen4 your belief in that kind of conception of God forces you to believe in Satan too. If you believe there is an all-powerful and totally "good" being out there which excludes large parts of reality outside of itself (evil), it creates the (often unconscious) opposite force in your mind too to balance it out, since there really is a lot of horror and suffering in the world and you need an explanation. 

But instead of actually engaging with what is happening and trying to live with the difficult and confusing reality, what appears is a scapegoat, you want this character called "Satan" who is to blame for everything and is the explanation for all the things you can't accept in reality.

This is a completely understandable leap in faith to make, it brings a certain kind of relief from anxiety, the most confusing and difficult to understand things become simple through this model, and you also get a grand mission and purpose for yourself, fighting these "monsters" that lurk around every corner. The problem is, it just keeps the same ancient war alive, both inside and outside. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse