mr_engineer

'Approach thousands of women'

141 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Raze said:

You don’t have to be pretend to be shy forever, just at the beginning. And the good pick up lines are designed to seem spontaneous.

Whatever works for the individual. Personally, I'm not a pick-up line kind of girl, just come say hello, how you doing and let the conversation flow. After the pick-up line then what. I don't consider an introduction a pick-up line or a spontaneous starting conversation. A bump on the shoulder at a bar, a wink to or by someone you think is attractive, a hey, can I buy you a drink, cold in here isn't it, how do you walk in them damn heels, how tall are you, nice shoes, I mean, its endless how you can start a conversation with someone without sounding pick-up- line(ish). The only way a guy can grab my attention with a pick up line is if it's funny as hell and i cant stop laughing. I can even become attracted to him just by that alone providing he's pretty decent in other areas. A funny guy whose not really trying to be funny in a corny type of way or just trying to impress is pretty cool and the opposite too, if he's just standing there doing nothing, and we're just eyeing each other until one of us make the first move. It's nothing concrete and every girl is different.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

10 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Depends on the time of day, who I'm with, how I'm feeling and how much wine consumed. 

hahahahha sure :) 

Posted (edited)

On 21.4.2024 at 5:09 PM, Princess Arabia said:

I agree. Keep approaching for the rest of your life, to master the skill even better. Maybe get a masters while doing millions. When you're 80 you will have graduated with honors and receive a life-time achievement award for the art of approaching, maybe even write a book on the subject.

@Princess Arabia I don't think you quite appreciate what it's like to be a guy, especially in his 20s and 30s, who's unable to get girls. Just think about Leo. His idea of personal development, and ultimately the creation of actualized.org, stems from learning game, a.k.a doing thousands of approaches. Neither you nor I would be here without his involvement in the dating world.

Also, the amount of growth a man experiences from approaching thousands of women and realizing he can attract 8s, 9s, and even 10s is equivalent to the value gained from several thousand approaches.

And for you guys who ask women for dating advice: one principle in dating is never to directly ask a woman what she desires in a man or what attracts her. As Leo has previously pointed out, it's akin to a wolf asking a rabbit for hunting advice. While the rabbit may offer some answers, their effectiveness is highly doubtful.

Edited by DreamCryX

Posted (edited)

On 4/21/2024 at 3:45 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Guys need to start listening to women sometimes on these issues because we're the ones you're approaching and trying to date or whatever. I'm coming from a place where i'm not bitter towards men and have been approached many times in my life. I can say which ones seemed to be just a numbers game or who don't really care if I say yes or no to and those guys I tend to avoid because I can tell it won't be worth my time and energy. Not saying to not approach many times, but in the thousands is not worth it in the end if your main aim is to actually interact.

@Princess Arabia With respect, its not really, or at least shouldn't be, a question listening to men over women. Its about listening to people who have direct experience going through a certain learning process.

If you haven't gone through the learning process of getting good at something, then how can you competently teach/ advise people on how to improve at that something?

Women haven't gone through the learning process of being a man getting attractive with women, so how can they competently teach it?*

Its the same as if some dude, who has never significantly improved his dating skills, tries to advise on how to improve male dating success with women. His advice is severely limited because he hasn't gone through the learning process himself.

(* Slight exception if someone spends a lot of time going through the learning process of coaching how to get good at a certain something.)

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

5 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Princess Arabia With respect, its not really, or at least shouldn't be, a question listening to men over women. Its about listening to people who have direct experience going through a certain learning process.

If you haven't gone through the learning process of getting good at something, then how can you competently teach/ advise people on how to improve at that something?

Women haven't gone through the learning process of being a man getting attractive with women, so how can they competently teach it?*

Its the same as if some dude, who has never significantly improved his dating skills, tries to advise on how to improve male dating success with women. His advice is severely limited because he hasn't gone through the learning process himself.

(* Slight exception if someone spends a lot of time going through the learning process of coaching how to get good at a certain something.)

Exactly.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

If you're trying to have more money, the best thing would be for money to have a conference on the best way to obtain it. Since money cannot talk, the next best thing is to ask someone who has already achieved having money and learn from them. Well, women can talk.

Women haven't gone through the learning process of being a man that is trying to attract women but women have been the best teachers for the men teaching men how to attract women. Why not go directly to the source of the same kind.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, DreamCryX said:

Exactly.

Exactly why women are the best teachers for how to reach other women because the same men that are teaching you how, learnt it from interactions with women. There's a middle man involved there. Women are the direct source.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Women haven't gone through the learning process of being a man that is trying to attract women but women have been the best teachers for the men teaching men how to attract women.

Evidence?

Why not go directly to the source of the same kind.

Self-deception. Drawing wrong conclusions from data. Social desirability bias.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Princess ArabiaDidn't you see what I and others wrote? Read again: "never ask a woman what she desires in a man or what attracts her... It's akin to a wolf asking a rabbit for hunting advice. While the rabbit may offer some answers, their effectiveness is highly doubtful." 

Best Role Model: Killer-Warrior/Sweet-Seductive Poet.

You have a sword and language to penetrate reality.

25 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Evidence?

There's no evidence needed. Dating coaches aren't learning from wolves, they're learning about women from interacting with women.

13 minutes ago, DreamCryX said:

@Princess ArabiaDidn't you see what I and others wrote? Read again: "never ask a woman what she desires in a man or what attracts her... It's akin to a wolf asking a rabbit for hunting advice. While the rabbit may offer some answers, their effectiveness is highly doubtful." 

Every time I interact with you, you keep telling me what Leo says. Is Leo married or has a long-time gf? Nothing much to say to you if you can't think for yourself. What others wrote is irrelevant to what I wrote. 

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Every time I interact with you, you keep telling me what Leo says. Is Leo married or has a long-time gf? Nothing much to say to you if you can't think for yourself. What others wrote is irrelevant to what I wrote. 

@Princess Arabia Put it this way: If you want to become a great student in college, are you going to ask a professor for advice or a straight-A student who's got the practical experience and is going to give you practical techniques? The former option would be highly inefficient, and that is exactly what you are promoting here.

37 minutes ago, DreamCryX said:

@Princess Arabia Put it this way: If you want to become a great student in college, are you going to ask a professor for advice or a straight-A student who's got the practical experience and is going to give you practical techniques? The former option would be highly inefficient, and that is exactly what you are promoting here.

If I wanted to know what it was like to have a discussion with @DreamCryX, the best way to find out is to have a discussion with you. Next best is to ask someone who has already had a discussion with you.

The Professor is the one that gave the Grade A student the grade, so he is highly qualified because he is the judge, so to speak.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

If I wanted to know what it was like to have a discussion with @DreamCryX, the best way to find out is to have a discussion with you. Next best is to ask someone who has already had a discussion with you.

The Professor is the one that gave the Grade A student the grade, so he is highly qualified because he is the judge, so to speak.

@Princess Arabia He's def not qualified because he's the one that's giving grades. Complete nonsense.  He isn't going to tell you about time management principles, productivity principles, how long you should study, how long you should take breaks, what you should eat, etc. These are crucial factors when it comes to succeeding as a college student. The professor's advice is not aligned with the reality of being a college student. This has been proven by several top-notch students.

Edited by DreamCryX

7 minutes ago, DreamCryX said:

@Princess Arabia He's def not qualified because he's the one that's giving grades. Complete nonsense.  He isn't going to tell you about time management principles, productivity principles, how long you should study, how long you should take breaks, what you should eat, etc. These are crucial factors when it comes to succeeding as a college student. The professor's advice is not aligned with the reality of being a college student. This has been proven by several top-notch students.

Ok.

12 minutes ago, DreamCryX said:

That makes no sense, you are way better off getting studying advice from a teacher who actually decides how he grades than your peer who could get things wrong.

12 hours ago, Raze said:

That makes no sense, you are way better off getting studying advice from a teacher who actually decides how he grades than your peer who could get things wrong.

?

On 22/04/2024 at 11:45 PM, Princess Arabia said:

If you're trying to have more money, the best thing would be for money to have a conference on the best way to obtain it. Since money cannot talk, the next best thing is to ask someone who has already achieved having money and learn from them. Well, women can talk.

Women haven't gone through the learning process of being a man that is trying to attract women but women have been the best teachers for the men teaching men how to attract women. Why not go directly to the source of the same kind.

A good analogy for this is if you want to be car salesmen and get lots of sales do you ask a successful salesmen or do you ask the people that have bought cars from him? 

Now, there is value in asking the buyers as they could communicate what they liked about the buying experience and why they chose to buy from that particular salesman above others, but they wouldnt really know exactly what techniques he was using. Buying from a really good salesperson almost doesnt feel like youre being sold to at all, that is what makes a good salesperson, he builds rapport makes you feel comfortable etc. But the buyers are not privy to the behind the curtain of what hes actually doing. 

If you learnt directly from the salesmen, he could tell you exactly what he does and how you could replicate that, the buyer would not be able to do that as they dont actually know. 

This is the same with men attracting women, a lot of the time if you ask a women why they chose a guy the answers are typically quite vague. A personal experience i had was going to speed dating and being chosen by a woman, when i asked her why she chose me out of 25 other guys, she said because I was 'just normal'. Obviously it wouldnt be great advice to tell a guy just be 'normal', that wouldnt really teach him anything. Of course what she probably meant was you came across authentic, built up a good rapport, had confidence, werent awkward etc. But she has no need to think about it that deeply to work out why, same way a car buyer has no need to work out why the seller was good, they just know they got their dream car. 

This doesnt mean that a woman cant give advice of course, but they would really have to think deeply about it and theres just not that much need for them to do so, so most dont.