Rafael Thundercat

I was away from the Forum a bit and I dont regret

34 posts in this topic

And coming here just to see some topics still stuck in the same redundance. 

I will come less here. There is a lot to live in the real life. Call it illusion if you wish but at least enjoy it.

IMG-20240401-WA0060.jpg

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Good for you.

A personal development forum should be a tool for enhancing your enjoyment of life, not a replacement for life. If the tool no longer fulfills that function, it's time to drop it and move on.

Why so serious?

Enjoy man wish you the best

You are always welcome here

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes strong and mature. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available. Discipline this life & Realize God

Great, see you when you get back. Nice scenery. You'll be stuck in that redundance too when those trees and scenery gets old. That tree will be in that same spot for 100 more years so is the grass and the sky.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

This forum is accessible from anywhere. Your point is redundant. I can be in a swimming pool in Dubai and still access the forum and talk shit. 

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia You are bit nihilistic lately

You seemed happier before 

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes strong and mature. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available. Discipline this life & Realize God

Just now, Davino said:

@Princess Arabia You are bit nihilistic lately

It's OK. Call it what you want. That's just a word that we give meaning to. I never even knew there was such a word until a few years ago. I'm not trying to break your bubble, just saying things in response to what is being said. All I'm doing is responding. Sorry it doesn't feel right to you, but that's because of the meaning you gave it. It's freedom to me, not nihilism. 

Your best defense to what i'm saying, which is completely misunderstood, is that I'm nihilistic. If I'm not bounded to try to escape some imaginary prison wall, I'm nihilistic, if I'm at peace with what is, I'm nihilistic, if I'm saying it doesn't matter, ilm nihilistic. It's only nihilistic to an individual who is still seeking to escape. To try and find something that is already. This is it. There's nothing to find, nothing to seek and that is total freedom, not to the individual but it's free to appear as nihilistic. Now that's "heavenly" in my book.

Don't make me stop you from trying to get somewhere, give me a call when you do and give me directions.

@Rafael ThundercatGood , enjoy your time.

Going out and "touching grass" and doing the actual work is really important.

@Princess Arabia All I'm trying to say is that you seemed to have more zest for life before entering into, whatever you wanna call it. You seemed happier when posting, now you are more cold and robotic. 

Maybe, it's only my impression and that's what you call heavenly. In that case, sorry for projecting and injecting my values into you

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Princess Arabia All I'm trying to say is that you seemed to have more zest for life before entering into, whatever you wanna call it. You seemed happier when posting, now you are more cold and robotic. 

Maybe, it's only my impression and that's what you call heavenly. In that case, sorry for projecting and injecting my values into you

There's no heaven here, I'm just saying it would seem that it would be more so rather than nihilism. Let me tell you what happened. I had a lot of questions about everything. A natural curiosity. Not really a need to know but a wanting to know. The kind of questions I would ask, no one seemed to have an answer for. It would always be , "who wants to know", or "it's a paradox", or it's oneness, it's relative, its this and its that. Then something else would come up that didn't fit into that answer. Then you see how someone would say, they're enlightened but there was nothing special about them or how they seemed. Then Someone would come on here and started pointing out things that sounded so intellectual, like it was just an understanding of something, but not a real knowing. Like they aced the grade. I mean one thing after another after another after another. Still is. Then I got confused (you remember, you even said confusion is good and can lead to something good, or something like that). 

Well, here I am. I recognized with the help of something outside of me(thats an illusion but don't know how else to say it), I stopped chasing my tail and realized that nothing is special, no one is special and that I was just looking for the unknowable. Doesn't mean that whatever is happening, shouldn't happen or there's something wrong. No, it's that whatever is just is. 

All the teachings and videos and gurus I've watched and listened to, this recognition I have sums it all up. All makes sense now, but a sense that doesn't make sense. It's an endless search of nothing that will never be enough and will never be satisfying. The only reason why OP made a post like this is to feel better about himself and to make others feel bad for staying here while he's exploring the world. What next, can't explore the world forever. Then what feeling worse than before because now he still feels unfulfilled.  It's a recognition of what is happening with the apparent human species. It's never enough. 

I'm still going to be me and life will still go on, but now not in the sense of trying to know or not know, just recognizing it for what it is. Even what OP is trying to prove with his post. Even your questions and assumptions. Doesn't matter. Things may appear to you how they appear and that is ok too, because it's appearance appearing. I'm not doing anything differently, just not as delusional as before even though I still am. The good part about all this, though, is that there's no delusion happening because whatever I'm delusional about, is just my thinking so. It's just the Absolute appearing as delusion. Nothing changed only apparently so, meaning it appeared to be different and you noticed but it's only within the dream that it is so, what's really happening is a change was noticed and you think you noticed a change and now I'm responding to your inquiry. Life is unfolding as we speak, how can what you or I say or do make a difference, it won't. Now, that's beautiful, not nihilistic.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Davino said:

I've come to understand it's part of the process. Nobody ever said the Spiritual Process was easy. She'll come around to the meaning. It maybe just a story, but the story exists because it has meaning. The existence itself is made of meaning and that meaning=being. Consciousness is able to self-recognize itself and inherent in that is meaning. 

Majority of Neo Advaita have not had an awakening into what meaning is and where does it come from. The ego is a meaning making machine and that was not by accident. Meaning and its contrast meaninglessness must both be embraced and accepted for true freedom. Meaning binds, meaninglessness looses itself from the binds, and that is the flow of creation to bind and to loose from the bind, and then annihilate the form. Meaninglessness is death, meaning is life, existence is both and they interdefine each other. 

Balance is the key to this path, many humans get stuck on one or the other.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I don't know about this whole going outside business. My mum's basement is lit af.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

I've come to understand it's part of the process

There's no actual process. Just appear that way. There's no actual space or time, how can there be an actual process, but only within the dream. The dream of separation. There's no separation within the Absolute, its already whole and complete.

She'll come around to the meaning

Yea, to the meaning that there's no meaning to what already is. It doesn't need a meaning to be what it is already.

It maybe just a story, but the story exists because it has meaning.

The story doesn't exist. To exist means to stand out. Where is the story that stands out from anything else.

The existence itself is made of meaning

Is made of nothing.

Consciousness is able to self-recognize itself and inherent in that is meaning

This implies separation. There is none. It's illusory to the dreamer. Nothing to be conscious of if it's whole and complete.

Majority of Neo Advaita

What's that? I've only heard the term through Spiritualists. Never knew what I've come to recognize had a name.

Meaning and its contrast meaninglessness must both be embraced and accepted for true freedom.

What is false freedom. Doesn't matter if the dreamer thinks it's free or not free. The Absolute is free to appear as "false freedom". There's nothing but the Absolute which is already free. A person who thinks it's free is in no better of a position than one who thinks it's not. It may only lead to a better experience, which is ultimately not even happening.

and then annihilate the form.

The form cannot be annihilated because it's just an appearance. It can only appear to be annihilated.

Meaninglessness is death, meaning is life, existence is both and they interdefine each other.

Both collapses into nothingness. Existence cannot be defined because the words used are also it.

Balance is the key to this path, many humans get stuck on one or the other.

There is no balance in wholeness. Completeness. It's already done. 

You see, I'm not speaking from some non-dualistic teaching that you assuming I got from some Neo whatever. It has become pretty obvious what this is. All you're saying is what seems to appear within this wholeness and what you assume about what's happening with what's appearing, IS THE STORY.

@Rafael Thundercat Thanks for the kind words 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Namaste! 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Princess Arabia That makes sense thanks for explaining it.

I wrote this in another thread:

I do this for it's own sake

No need to reach anywhere

I'm already at the place I wanna be

Just get peace and contentment, if you miss that facet you will run like a chicken without head, never fully satisfied with existence itself

I am, what else do I need? what else can be given to me or taken out of me? It's just a play

And I love playing!

My point is, you may be lacking the facet of satisfiction altough you surely have a gotten a very legit realization. This has happened to me plenty of times, where I had an extraordinay awakening but then I still didn't feel fulfilled. I'm working a lot in the facet of satisfaction and contentment, it has made everything shine in a different light. 

12 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

IMG-20240401-WA0060.jpg

Have you created your own vegan frugivore YouTube channel? 🤔

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

And coming here just to see some topics still stuck in the same redundance. 

I will come less here. There is a lot to live in the real life. Call it illusion if you wish but at least enjoy it.

IMG-20240401-WA0060.jpg

What the forum and spirituality can make you realize, to the deepest level, that every accusation is a confession in the most mindfuckery strangle loop kind of way.  😉

Viva la Vida my friend!  

Edited by enchanted

Sincerely though, looks like a cool location mate :) Hope you enjoy

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

3 hours ago, Davino said:

My point is, you may be lacking the facet of satisfiction altough you surely have a gotten a very legit realization

I only explained a portion of what I've realized, it's a whole video. But to address this right here, satisfaction is still for a seeker. It's hopeless. There's no such thing. How can one get satisfaction from wholeness and completion. That would mean there's one and something to be satisfied with. That's not Absolute. When I say hopeless, I don't mean it's hopeless and isn't worth pursuing because it's a waste of time. No, I mean hopeless as in its already done. No such thing in the Absolute sense, it will be temporary. There's nothing to be satisfied or unsatisfied with. Nothing to accept or surrender to. That's the delusion. I get called out sometimes for saying what I say but that's ok because it's what it is. If anything the satisfaction comes from realizing this, that it is what it is. Not in a hopeless or nihilistic way, but in a way of wow, this is also whats appearing and it's awesome. I don't jump for joy, I get upset, frustration may arise, stupidity may arise, but I'm ok with it, I'm OK with whatever is, trying to change this may also arise but I'm still OK with it, my being OK with it is what is. 

4 hours ago, Davino said:

This has happened to me plenty of times, where I had an extraordinay awakening but then I still didn't feel fulfilled.

You never will. Fulfillment cannot be fulfilled because it is that already. This is why nobody will ever feel completely fulfilled. Only for a moment and it's on to the next thing. How can what is already, something whole and complete be more fulfilled. It is that already. This is fulfillment. It just doesn't feel like that because the "I" thought, the contracted energy of sorts, believe it's separate, so now it seeks for itself without realizing it is that already. It always wants more and more and more.

4 hours ago, Davino said:

I'm working a lot in the facet of satisfaction and contentment

That's why I mean by hopeless, it will never be satisfied and will be chasing it's tail until it recognizes it is it's tail and now it can rest and really be at peace, even throughout the apparent turmoil and chasing and seeking because now it recognizes that that's also just appearing but without any substance or ground. It's just seeking seeking and satisfaction satisfactioning. Awakening is not to deny anything, it's to recognize appearances as just that, an appearance. Why be affected by an appearance, what appears must "disappear", while what is, will always remain.