Buck Edwards

Significant change in consciousness

72 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Davino said:

I wanna give you what you really want and desire in life by pointing out what is blocking the way plus some magic tools for the journey

The recognition that this is a dream and that there's no one here, inside or outside and that it's all an energetic form that is contracted and with that comes the appearance of separation and that I need to do something to make this experience a better one for a journey that is happening where there is no time nor space. I'm perfectly fine with whatever happens. 

An individual is still here, but the recognition that it's all illusory is apparent. What you're saying is fine, too but it won't change what happens. No effort needed as what is just is. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

Because I love you

Doesn't make a difference if you love or hate me. You're not choosing to love or hate me. Can you choose to hate me? Go ahead and try. If you say yes, and hate develops, please tell me how you did it.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

1 hour ago, Davino said:

Of course, it does. Obviously in the moment it makes you extremely conscious and in a much more bulletproof way than any other methodology.

Regarding baseline consciousness, I had to change my mind. Psychedelics have permanently upgraded my baseline consciousness, presence and overall intelligence. Particularly all 5meos are great for that, I feel the neurochemistry of my brain has been upgraded. I am able to access pretty directly states of consciousness that were hard to access before, my mind is more malleable and I can tap into my consciousness and awaken it.

As all techniques, you need to do many mediations sits to see a substantial change in baseline consciousness. It's the same with tripping, most people are just amateurs. If you get serious into psychedelics you will see wild results, particularly in peak states but also in how you feel everyday 

Give an example of what this change in consciousness looks like. You need to elaborate on this. I have done lsd trips before and it is mostly recreational. I never saw any big changes. So I want to know what you mean by change in your consciousness or is this another illusion? What changed in your mindset and perception of the worldview? 

11 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

I have done lsd trips before and it is mostly recreational.

Yeah, you ain't gonna arrive to such a thing with a recreational approach, nor with LSD alone.

You need to focus on the 5meos and at least try once the other classic psychedelics to have a broad touch, like mushrooms, MDMA, weed, ketamine, DMT and so on. Maybe also one salvia breakthrough to humble any psychonaut, I think it's very healthy.

11 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Give an example of what this change in consciousness looks like.

1. My mind is more clear and stable. I am able to think longer chains of thoughts and my thinking process has become more holistic and multidimensional.
  2. My experience of life has become less comprensed inside a body transitioning to an expansive feeling of Reality or life.
  3. A profound recognition of the beauty and miracle of life. Spontaneous cryings admiring the present moment
  4. Increased rate of insights both in relative and absolute domains
  5. Increased ability to feel, both positive and negative sensations with equanimity while jumping right into each feeling no matter what. For example, I would see a dangerous insect that could cause me harm, before I would just run away. Now I feel totally into fear and observe this animal, I approach with curiosity and see what the creature actually is and end up admiring it's beauty and intelligence.
  6. Integration of many peak insights into everyday life. Moments of clarity that can be easily applied, like major life decisions, seeing through blind spots, moving to another country, trying new experiences...
  7. Mature and empathic relationships with others as you have explored the depths of the human psyche and your own fears. You start recognising the challenges that each human faces. Arising then a feeling of metaphysical compassion and connection with everybody. You become less judgemental and more discerning while infusing your actions with genuine care and authenticity

Here are a few changes in my present experience that were directly shaped by psychedelics.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

Princess hasnt even done a psychedelic yet will posture and post more confidently then everyone who has LOL! Insanity. How or why is this allowed on the forums, its just stupid

Davino is 100% correct, nothing will show you your bullshit, including your subconcious bullshit you arent even seeing, quicker and more direct then entheogens. 

6 minutes ago, bambi said:

Princess hasnt even done a psychedelic yet will posture and post more confidently then everyone who has LOL! Insanity. How or why is this allowed on the forums, its just stupid

Davino is 100% correct, nothing will show you your bullshit, including your subconcious bullshit you arent even seeing, quicker and more direct then entheogens. 

I'm not sure what you're saying here. About me that is.

@Princess Arabia it seems as though you are speaking authoratively on issues you have 0 authority or experience on. This is a huge lack of integrity and humility

20 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

The secret of life is to 'die before you die' - and find that there is no death.

- Eckhart Tolle -

@Bazooka Jesus Love that quote

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Posted (edited)

My first trip gave me a hard lesson in the first of the Four Noble Truths: the truth of suffering. I was grasping so hard, wanting to have a fun experience on the substance, while the grasping itself became the only thing I could focus on, and it left me feeling more empty and hollow than I had ever felt before. That kick-started my search for "something more" (which ironically involves the end of looking for something more).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

My trips are almost always pure nonsense

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Posted (edited)

For me, most psychedelics are like an incredibly powerful and effective mental therapy session. But 5-MeO-DMT/MALT are in a league of their own in the sense they produce elevated states which are practically legendary throughout history. Having a legitimate kundalini awakening and going into full nirvikalpa samadhi will put your body and mind through a natural purification process that burns away your sense of individual self. Even lower doses using these substances seem to more or less trigger this process. It makes it much easier to have a spiritual practice outside of psychedelic use, which is where their true value lies in my opinion. It's like a helicopter ride to the top of a mountain. You're taken back down afterward, but it's so much easier to climb up manually when you have an idea of the terrain.

And come on guys, no need to bully @Princess Arabia :P. I find her musings to be pretty accurate, and she has access to the same reality as us whether she's ingested drugs or not. Though I do agree psychedelics can be profoundly beneficial for the right person in the right circumstances. Certainly not arguing that.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

My trips are almost always pure nonsense

I think there is a saying that goes like "tripping is like holding up a mirror" xD

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, bambi said:

@Princess Arabia it seems as though you are speaking authoratively on issues you have 0 authority or experience on. This is a huge lack of integrity and humility

Oh ok. "It seems" is not Reality. "Authoratively speaking", is your view on how you interpret how I sound, which are just a bunch of interpreted words. See it how you wish, very useless as far as what is. Experience on? What have I experienced today and yesterday and the day before...waiting....

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

How or why is this allowed on the forums,

Didn't know this was a psychedelic cult forum. My bad, ask for me to be kicked off because I don't do psychedelics. Maybe your wish will be granted.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, What Am I said:

And come on guys, no need to bully @Princess Arabia :P. I find her musings to be pretty accurate, and she has access to the same reality as us whether she's ingested drugs or not.

I wasn't bullied in high school, so I guess it's my turn for some bullying as an adult. Luckily, I've developed some thick skin by now to handle it where I won't need therapy.

Edited by Princess Arabia

25 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I think there is a saying that goes like "tripping is like holding up a mirror" xD

True :ph34r:

But sometime it feels more like reboot on MSDOS when you're normaly on W11.

I suddently want do bizard body positions and GDGHDSSHHDSHDSKDSKJDSHJDSJ%%%%%%93837HDHD;;;;;;;;;;...

téléchargement (1).jpeg

wp2381146.jpeg

full (24).png

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Maybe I need a robe, a Princess high-top chair, a white beard, rarely blink my eyes, talk slowly, have a YT channel with millions of subscribers, do psychedelics and wear a turban. Then I'll have authority to speak my truth. @bambi

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Didn't know this was a psychedelic cult forum.

:DxD:DxD:DxD

Have you read anything that Leo has posted on this forum, like, ever?

Why so serious?

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

a white beard

Mmmmmm, that's why you got that weird white shade on your chin in your profile pic... dun-dun-dunnn, the plot thickens! :ph34r:

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

:DxD:DxD:DxD

Have you read anything that Leo has posted on this forum, like, ever?

Yes, but I didn't realize that I needed to do psychedelics for my pov's to be accepted by a particular person on here, which I won't name as they're aware of who they are. It's a good thing I'm pretty well informed of their dangers and don't just delve my ass into the unknown without proper preparation as some on here have done and messed up their mental capabilities.

Very dangerous to call someone out on their lack of psychedelic use when you know nothing about their mental health. Then I was the one called out for lack of integrity and whatever else....i forgot. 

Edited by Princess Arabia