Davino

Fluoride toothpaste gives me brainfog. Non-Fluoride toothpastes gives me cavities

53 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Davino said:

So I've been struggling with teeth health for a long time, no matter what I do my teeth give me problems.  I'm open to any advice to improve the health of my mouth.

Thanks

that´s weird, I literally have stopped getting cavities after changing my toothpaste to non-fluoride. (although, I have gotten more strict with my dental hygiene too)

My theory is that usually fluoride full of chemicals toothpastes, even though they might be effective to kill bacteria, they debilitate the natural strength and defences of the gums and teeth in the longterm (which is a perfect business model for the dentist industry).

Have you tried the Himalayan brand? https://himalayausa.com/collections/oral-care/products/simply-cinnamon-complete-care-toothpaste

@Osaid Mmm hydroxyapatite toothpaste, that sound very interesting for what I've researched. Gonna buy one now.

On 13/4/2024 at 3:02 AM, yetineti said:

Boka Fluoride Free Toothpaste - Nano Hydroxyapatite, Remineralizing, Sensitive Teeth, Whitening - Dentist Recommended for Adult & Kids Oral Care - Ela Mint Flavor, 4 Fl Oz 1 Pk - US Manufactured
https://a.co/d/cNMCmTG

+

Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder - 50g Natural Coconut Charcoal, Effective Teeth Stain Remover and Toothpaste Alternative - Safe for Gums Or Enamel
https://a.co/d/3dTMW9B

+

Uncle Harry's Natural & Fluoride-Free Remineralization Liquid for Tooth Enamel - Freshens Breath & Strengthens Teeth (1 oz Glass Dropper)
https://a.co/d/8e0oXE7

Thanks, this looks good. Gonna try it before going for more aggressive methods like sealing

On 13/4/2024 at 0:16 AM, Leo Gura said:

When I say "genetics" I am not really making any special appeals to science. All I mean is, the stuff about who you are which cannot be changed by any amount of effort. For example, the fact that you have a human body and not a kangaroo body is a function of genetics. And there is nothing you can do to change that, no matter how much spiritual bullshit you consume.

You don't need to be a scientist or a geneticist to make the simple observation that every living organism has a certain foundation for its being which it cannot change and must live with, which define that organism's basic capacities, strengths, and weaknesses.

That makes a lot of sense. It's just that I don't like to limit myself and genetics certainly feel very limiting. Many times I have limited myself when, in actuality, I had the potential to overcome that limitation, however one has to recognise the limit when it is there. The line is indeed thin

Posted (edited)

On 13/4/2024 at 3:47 AM, Leo Gura said:

Siamese are the most friendly and gregarious cat. But if you piss them off they will unleash a storm of hurt.

You need to interact with a Manx Cat. They are very curious felines, extremely intelligent, and have a kind of mystical aura to them. I'm madly in love with my Manx Cat. While I don't like to play favorites among my children, I resonate a lot with him; Manx cats are unique.

coquito.jpg

Edited by Davino

Do you use an electric toothbrush? Electric is superior to manual.

Also, are you using mouthwash? You can get those fluoride free as well.

1 hour ago, Basman said:

Do you use an electric toothbrush?

Yes, Philips Sonicare.

1 hour ago, Basman said:

Also, are you using mouthwash? You can get those fluoride free as well.

Haven't found any that feels good to my mouth long term. Any recommendations?

Posted (edited)

On 12/04/2024 at 11:16 PM, Leo Gura said:

When I say "genetics" I am not really making any special appeals to science. All I mean is, the stuff about who you are which cannot be changed by any amount of effort. For example, the fact that you have a human body and not a kangaroo body is a function of genetics. And there is nothing you can do to change that, no matter how much spiritual bullshit you consume.

You don't need to be a scientist or a geneticist to make the simple observation that every living organism has a certain foundation for its being which it cannot change and must live with, which define that organism's basic capacities, strengths, and weaknesses.

Ok, thanks for clarifying. 

Theoretically speaking though aren't all genetics imagined, and therefore can be unimagined with a high enough degree of consciousness, rendering them not truly genetic by your own definition? Or are you saying that, if they were to reach such states of consciousness then they would cease to exist as the organism that was defined by the genetics, therefore not contradicting itself?

Edited by Francis777

3 hours ago, Francis777 said:

Theoretically speaking though aren't all genetics imagined, and therefore can be unimagined with a high enough degree of consciousness, rendering them not truly genetic by your own definition?

No.

You are misusing the notion of "imagined".

Gravity is also "imagined", but that doesn't mean you will unimagine it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Neville Goddard teaches this principle very well. If you want something in this world, the only thing you need do is imagine it's reality. This is the only real power.

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

You are misusing the notion of "imagined".

Gravity is also "imagined", but that doesn't mean you will unimagine it.

No my bad, I worded it wrong. I meant how does this play into infinity? 

Are you saying genetics are the limits that god imposes on itself in creation of the organism until it dies and merges back into infinity, and that during that creation process god surrenders different aspects of its power specific to each individual organism which is what we call genetics?

And part of what god surrenders is its ability to alter its own state in one way or another. which directly IS the genetics.

And why does that mean that you cant reacquire such ability given enough consciousness/will power, obviously it would require insane levels but theoretically speaking.

Edited by Francis777

21 hours ago, Davino said:

Haven't found any that feels good to my mouth long term. Any recommendations?

Dunno. I'd speak to a dentist at this point besides just trying different products.

Also, you probably shouldn't skip out on any of the steps just because it doesn't feel optimal. It is better to be a fluoride retard than fuck up your teeth.