Asia P

LSA is absolutely underrated!!! (+trip report)

20 posts in this topic

I took 7 hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, and got an incredibly spiritual and LONG high. (8 hours of very powerful high plus another 10/12 hours of mild high, when i felt so relaxed and happy)

The only problem about this seeds is that they cause an hard nausea, but it can be avoided with a germination tek (that i havent done correctly, thats why i vomited my entire stomach lol)

Report: 

The effect started in 20 minutes after eating them, i felt stoned and very very tired, and also a little bit nauseous.

Then nausea went away, and i started running around the garden, while feeling so happy and energic. It was so funny

Then i took ginger tea, and i vomited all the tea 10 minutes after. 

After this the trip becomes higly spiritual, and i wasnt expexting this at all.

I laid on a bed and i my mind started to become more and more empty, i forgot the reality outside my room and i started to have less thoughts, until i could barely remember that I existed and had a body.

I felt the powerful infinity and pleasure of the present moment, i realized that the infinite pleasure and love can be grasped when the mind turns off. They were the most orgasmic and pleasant hours of my entire life. Its unimaginable how much pleasure it can be grasped only with meditation.

And of course i realized that death is infinite love bc all the distractions of the mind would die with physical death.

Nice.

Store bought seeds have pesticide, anti fungal, etc.

Grow your own plants and harvest your own seeds to avoid nausea.

7 hours ago, Soul Flight said:

Nice.

You can buy clean seeds online, eBay, etc.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I thought sourcing was illegal.

Posted (edited)

Why not simply buy LSD or AL LAD ? 🤔

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

If you want a source of illegal products, just ask someone by email (sourcing is prohibited here), then it's your business.
Rather than taking stupid seeds from Zamnesia.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Peo said:

I thought sourcing was illegal.

Sourcing is prohibited for illegal items.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Which country's laws should we consider? I noticed in the Terms of Service that in case of issues, everything will follow Nevada's laws. Would this also apply to sourcing? To have some point in reference, for example Salvia is fully legal in Nevada but not in Alabama

10 hours ago, Asia P said:

e effect started in 20 minutes after eating them, i felt stoned and very very tired, and also a little bit nauseous.

Then nausea went away, and i started running around the garden, while feeling so happy and energic. It was so funny

Then i took ginger tea, and i vomited all the tea 10 minutes after. 

Some antihistamines are really good for nausea, especially Meclezine. I read, a lot of people use them when tripping on DXM (it causes nausea).

You can also use Scopolamine patches.

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Leo Gura Which country's laws should we consider? I noticed in the Terms of Service that in case of issues, everything will follow Nevada's laws. Would this also apply to sourcing? To have some point in reference, for example Salvia is fully legal in Nevada but not in Alabama

It's not a legal issue per se. It's just a policy to reduce problems for us as a community. We don't want to develop a reputation for shady activity.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not a legal issue per se. It's just a policy to reduce problems for us as a community.

I know, I was when it was decided by the community. I wanted to set the record straigth about legality, that's all

Posted (edited)

Legality varies around the world and we have many international people here. So people should judge legality for themselves based on their local laws. I am not going to regulate that.

But as forum policy we avoid links to shady activities.

Shopping on eBay is fine.

Edited by Leo Gura

11 hours ago, Asia P said:

I laid on a bed and i my mind started to become more and more empty, i forgot the reality outside my room and i started to have less thoughts, until i could barely remember that I existed and had a body.

I felt the powerful infinity and pleasure of the present moment, i realized that the infinite pleasure and love can be grasped when the mind turns off.

❤️

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

11 hours ago, Asia P said:

And of course i realized that death is infinite love bc all the distractions of the mind would die with physical death.

Luckily, mind is not physical.

Mind can "die" before body dies. 

"Body" is itself mind.

"It" can happen without having to wait for death. It can happen right now.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Leo Gura There is a very popular drug forum named after popular TV series that is doing legality research in all of Europe right now.

10 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Why not simply buy LSD or AL LAD ? 🤔

They can be found easily in flowes shops

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

20 hours ago, Soul Flight said:

Nice.

I knew, that nausea is a natural effect caused by alkaloids inside the shells...

9 hours ago, Osaid said:

"It" can happen without having to wait for death. It can happen right now.

This is the only thing worth to stay alive. Its so pleasant. Its too good to be true, that i can be happy despite everything.

❤️

7 hours ago, Asia P said:

They can be found easily in flowes shops

You will pay the price of convenience.

@Schizophonia I can't afford that for various personal reasons that there's no point in explaining here.  Your comment is useless, because ppl choose what to buy based on what they can and want, not based on others' opinions.  And then I sincerely wanted to try these seeds, which are completely different from LSD...😁❤️