Someone here

My advice to incels: see girl..approach girl

45 posts in this topic

Guys ..it's very simple (not easy but simple )..see girl..approach girl . That's it . Get out of your goddam head .go straight to her and say hi I like your dress or whatever. Its not weird .it's not creepy .it's not cringe. Nobody in this world hates compliment .do you know how happy you make her feel when you tell her "I find you cute "? Imagine the reverse situation..if someone (from your gender or the opposite gender) came to you and told you they find you attractive..isn't that gonna make you happy? Well this is what I'm saying . Just compliment her in a cool non-sexually vulgar way and you will make her happy ..you will probably (about 90% of the time )  find her smiling or giggling a lil bit . 

Then see how she responds ..then comes the real bitch ..how to Carry the conversation?  Well...express your honest feelings towards her ..again with caution and not so sexually connotated way . Ask her for a phone number and that's it . It's really is so fucking simple . And you will get rejected..oohhh boy you get your ass rejected a dozen of times ..but trust me it feels better to go out and talk to girls and get rejected than to stay home or go out and not open any girl . Appreciate the joy of approaching a girl . It feels awesome. You will feel awesome. And that's exactly what you want isn't it ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

hi I like your dress or whatever

I will say this next time I see an attractive girl. 

I realized that it doesn't matter what you say and it just blows my mind. 

I went to a night club the other day and there was this hot girl. I approached her saying something in Russian, apparently she had no idea what I said but nevertheless she turned her back on me and pushed her ass towards me. I grabbed her ass and we danced for a while.

I like saying things in my native language to girls here. It seems to be a good opener. Sometimes I say hi I like your tits, but of course in Russian :D

Edited by TheGod

@TheGod a step in the right direction man. God bless ya 

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

God bless ya 

I can't bless myself :D

16 minutes ago, TheGod said:

I went to a night club the other day and there was this hot girl. I approached her saying something in Russian, apparently she had no idea what I said but nevertheless she turned her back on me and pushed her ass towards me. I grabbed her ass and we danced for a while.

I like saying things in my native language to girls here. It seems to be a good opener. Sometimes I say hi I like your tits, but of course in Russian :D

Haha it does matter what you say ..if you say "let's fuck " she will slap you in the face if not kicking you in the balls . But in a different language is another story .

12 minutes ago, TheGod said:

I can't bless myself :D

You can 😅

-Osho

Haha it does matter what you say ..if you say "let's fuck " she will slap you in the face if not kicking you in the balls . But in a different language is another story .

I once said in Russian  "Girl, you look so hot I want to fuck you so badly" and then she says "Wha?" (British accent) 

Sometimes I speak Russian to them then I switch to Ukrainian and then I kill them with Spanish :D 

@TheGod oh you speak multiple languages?  Sounds too nerdy . Girls don't like nice nerdy Boyz(jk 😂).

-Osho

@TheGod oh you speak multiple languages?  Sounds too nerdy . Girls don't like nice nerdy Boyz(jk 😂).

I like learning languages. Knowing multiples languages is very helpful when talking to girls. I can approach Spanish, Russian and American girls. More options but my game still sucks haha 

9 hours ago, k-ahmadzadeh said:

@Someone here It seems to me that you simply have no idea about incels. 

No I do . I used to be one before. 

-Osho

15 hours ago, TheGod said:

I like learning languages. Knowing multiples languages is very helpful when talking to girls. I can approach Spanish, Russian and American girls. More options but my game still sucks haha 

Lucky you . You must be getting sex every other week .

Where do you live BTW if you don't mind asking ?

-Osho

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Lucky you . You must be getting sex every other week .

Where do you live BTW if you don't mind asking ?

The last time I got laid from approaching was 2 years ago. These days I only get sex with prostitutes maybe once a month. I'm insecure around women (not as much as I used to) and I find it to be very hard to lead women from conversations to sex. 

I've moved to a small town in Canada and there is not that many options. I'll be moving to a bigger city next year.

Where do you live? How's your game? 

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, Someone here said:

Guys ..it's very simple (not easy but simple )..see girl..approach girl . That's it . Get out of your goddam head .go straight to her and say hi I like your dress or whatever. Its not weird .it's not creepy .it's not cringe. Nobody in this world hates compliment .do you know how happy you make her feel when you tell her "I find you cute "? Imagine the reverse situation..if someone (from your gender or the opposite gender) came to you and told you they find you attractive..isn't that gonna make you happy? Well this is what I'm saying . Just compliment her in a cool non-sexually vulgar way and you will make her happy ..you will probably (about 90% of the time )  find her smiling or giggling a lil bit . 

Then see how she responds ..then comes the real bitch ..how to Carry the conversation?  Well...express your honest feelings towards her ..again with caution and not so sexually connotated way . Ask her for a phone number and that's it . It's really is so fucking simple . And you will get rejected..oohhh boy you get your ass rejected a dozen of times ..but trust me it feels better to go out and talk to girls and get rejected than to stay home or go out and not open any girl . Appreciate the joy of approaching a girl . It feels awesome. You will feel awesome. And that's exactly what you want isn't it ?

Not all incels are shy or lack confidence. This advice won't help all incels.

Edited by bebotalk

My advice to incels, get an AI girlfriend 

Real girls all have boyfriends, even when they don't. It's crazy! 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, TheGod said:

Yeh right, doesnt matter what you say... I will say "I like your dress" then she will say "um... ok..? Thaaanks. I have a boooyfrieend"  (she doesn't, im just uggo) 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I've been approaching girls lately and just throwing in comments. In old days I used to be a hard hitter, but the probability of me being an absolute creep were much higher. Right now I get positive responses, and today a cutie even talked to me at neighboring college! Good feels.

I'm 5"7' so getting attention is not a given, but I've succeeded in getting some good girls nonetheless.

All started with actualized.org, Arash Dibazar, and RSD.

On 4/9/2024 at 4:19 PM, Dodo said:

Real girls all have boyfriends, even when they don't. It's crazy! 

Have you approached all of the hot girls on this planet?

There are a lot of hot single women. 

Reminds me of when I was talking to this girl when I was 17 and I felt like I was afraid of making eye contact. So I started staring into their eyes like a creep 😂 So it's definitely possible to take a simple advice and not do it in style. But don't let that discourage you either. Sometimes you have to be a little uncomfortable to grow.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.