James123

Guys, I have nothing left to say anymore, goodbye to everyone.

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

What you write has a purpose, isn't it? İf not, why do you write?

Life is just happening. We are only responding to life. If it had so much of a purpose, what I did 20yrs ago would still be purposeful but the only purpose it serves for me to associate it with the present is to strengthen the "I" . That's why I believe I'm doing anything purposeful it's because what I did yesterday seems to be related to what I'm doing today. Nothing is in relation to anything else, it only appears that way. Nothing has meaning or purpose precisely because it is infinitely free. Meaning and purpose is a limitation. That would be conditional love. Unconditional love means it is free to be whatever it wants including having the belief of meaning and purpose, or not.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Life is just happening. We are only responding to life. If it had so much of a purpose, what I did 20yrs ago would still be purposeful but the only purpose it serves for me to associate it with the present is to strengthen the "I" . That's why I believe I'm doing anything purposeful it's because what I did yesterday seems to be related to what I'm doing today. Nothing is in relation to anything else, it only appears that way. Nothing has meaning or purpose precisely because it is infinitely free. Meaning and purpose is a limitation. That would be conditional love. Unconditional love means it is free to be whatever it wants including having the belief of meaning and purpose, or not.

The purpose of what you write above is explanation. Even breathing purpose is survival. İt doesn't strength the "i". Thinking associates it, not the purpose. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

The purpose of what you write above is explanation. Even breathing purpose is survival. İt doesn't strength the "i". Thinking associates it, not the purpose. 

I'm speaking in the Absolute sense. There's no purpose for my breathing, it's a function.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

I'm speaking in the Absolute sense. There's no purpose for my breathing, it's a function.

Well as you see, you are not absolute now, just so called human being. Therefore still trying to explain, which has a purpose again. 

49 minutes ago, James123 said:

Well as you see, you are not absolute now, just so called human being. Therefore still trying to explain, which has a purpose again. 

You say I'm human, but what does that actually mean. Who told you I was human. I may say it in conversation because that's what comes up and is the norm, bur I never saw anything that says I'm a human only what other humans have told me  including you just now. Of course the word human comes up when interacting and there are biological factors but who associated that with being human.

The Absolute can appear however it wants and can call whatever if wants anything. It's free to do so. That's why you just called me human and there's no need to accept or deny that. It serves o purpose. However I responded is however I responded - there was no purpose or meaning to my response. There's no purpose or meaning to my saying there's no purpose or meaning. Going into my home and unpacking the groceries happened regardless of if you or I said I am human or not. You saying I'm a human and me asking what I asked didn't change the unpacking of groceries to happen. A life of purpose and meaning is a life of purpose and meaning without purpose and meaning.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You say I'm human, but what does that actually mean. Who told you I was human. I may say it in conversation because that's what comes up and is the norm, bur I never saw anything that says I'm a human only what other humans have told me  including you just now. Of course the word human comes up when interacting and there are biological factors but who associated that with being human.

The Absolute can appear however it wants and can call whatever if wants anything. It's free to do so. That's why you just called me human and there's no need to accept or deny that. It serves o purpose. However I responded is however I responded - there was no purpose or meaning to my response. There's no purpose or meaning to my saying there's no purpose or meaning. Going into my home and unpacking the groceries happened regardless of if you or I said I am human or not. You saying I'm a human and me asking what I asked didn't change the unpacking of groceries to happen. A life of purpose and meaning is a life of purpose and meaning without purpose and meaning.

I said so called human. I am sorry but you have no idea what are you talking about mam. Just thoughts, thoughts and more thoughts. Insisting on something or your right is your problem. 

Just now, James123 said:

I said so called human. I am sorry but you have no idea what are you talking about mam. Just thoughts, thoughts and more thoughts. Insisting on something or your right is your problem. 

I'm not sure what you mean and where the problem is or my indications of insisting of a need to be right. A conversation is just happening and if you would like to end it, just do or say so. There's no right or wrong here only words being communicated back and forth - Ironically without meaning or purpose./❤️❤️

Thank you for this content of emotional masturbarion.

On 14/04/2024 at 10:56 PM, Princess Arabia said:

I'm not sure what you mean and where the problem is or my indications of insisting of a need to be right. A conversation is just happening and if you would like to end it, just do or say so. There's no right or wrong here only words being communicated back and forth - Ironically without meaning or purpose./❤️❤️

wow you most definitely won, congratulations 😂 I've never seen such a happening, you didn't choose to win, you just won! Congrats :D  There was no you needing to be right throughout this conversation, there was just a happening of a you that needed to be right throughout this conversation. Absolutely marvellous xD

You do have a choice, as long as you know your options.

If you give me a choice to respond to you or not, I know my choices. I could also know this choice exists without you saying it, but if I don't know I have an option, I will just go with the flow and respond, cause that was my desire in the moment. If you tell me you will also reward me if I dont respond, well then, I will definitely consider my other option.

Lets gooo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Inliytened1 hey brother 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Posted (edited)

Seems like this is another BS leaving post. These posts are pointless and are just trying to get attention. The guy is still here. Lock the thread. It is a pollution.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

40 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Seems like this is another BS leaving post. These posts are pointless and are just trying to get attention. The guy is still here. Lock the thread. It is a pollution.

Anything we say is just an illusion .

On 4/14/2024 at 4:28 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Unconditional love includes conditional love if it did not, that would be a condition. Your entire life is proof that Unconditional love is indeed also conditional. And if it was only an appearance you would kill yourself and leave forever.

The proof that you care is that you are still here. And that is proof of love.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Unconditional love includes conditional love if it did not, that would be a condition. Your entire life is proof that Unconditional love is indeed also conditional. And if it was only an appearance you would kill yourself and leave forever.

The proof that you care is that you are still here. And that is proof of love.

If you notice in my last sentence, I said "including having the belief of meaning and purpose, or not". What is that but conditional love. So, I did include conditional love in the description of unconditional love. "Your entire life is proof that Unconditional love is indeed also conditional", is not what Unconditional love IS, it's only a description of what Unconditional love is, even though it is still paradoxically Unconditionsl love since it is everything. Describing an orange is not the orange. "You would kill yourself and leave forever" is assuming there's a person there that makes that decision". "The proof that you care, is that you are still here", is not proof that there's someone whose still here, as that's also assuming there's "a someone" who is still here and there's no proof that you're actually speaking to a someone and not just typing and reading happening.

Also to say "your entire life", is assuming that there's someone here that has a life.

Edited by Princess Arabia

All this sophisticated talk seems like an escape rather than actual truth.

There is literally no reason to be silent, as though it is somehow a universal law that silence = wisdom. No. If anything quite the opposite. We are still humans living together in a society, with pretty much the same genetic code of hunter gatherers thousands of years ago in the wild. We are social creatures.

All your behavior is for the purpose of survival, nothing more. You are simply a biological machine that is coded to keep its form, based on how the brain identifies as you. All the 'inner workings' of this machine are biological processes (chemical processes) that are designed such that together they create a complex system of predetermined behavior, which is happening right now.

There is the experience of all of this, yes.

Being silent is not your sophisticated choice. You being silent, writing this post and acting spiritual is your body reacting to the environment and inner biology (including the information you intake, and the thoughts that shape your experience).

There is no "end" to this journey. Like, what happens now? Tf? You just keep living. If anything you would be more happy interacting with people, as we are social creatures (by design) and our happiness (happy hormones) is very much dependent on those interactions (very much for design, for survival).

There is no way out of survival. The human is always in survival mode, which is also a very great thing. Very amazing thing - literally what keeps you alive and emotionally comfortable.

Your true identity might not be the human, and thus you can argue that we should let go of it since it's an illusion. But the truth is that the human experience is what is, and every reference point has always been from that pov.