MaDoubt

Combining MDMA with 5-MEO DMT

32 posts in this topic

First, I know that combining serotonine releasers with 5MEO- DMT is serious , maybe dangerous stuff.
I have heard good things about this combo, MDMA should (theoretically at least) take care of most (if not all) fear and panic before the breakthrough. Is this true? Anyone has first- hand experience with this?
I am very interested in this topic as it is incredibly hard for me to surrender and let go of control (childhood issues) so the ego death part is horrendous (literally kicking and screaming and almost dying from high bloodpressure for 10+ minutes). I am very healthy otherwise.
I have done quit a bit of MDMA in my life and know all the harm reduction techniques, I know it is also safe like 3 times/ year.
But what about both? I know Martin Ball talks about this but cannot find any resources.
Any first- hand experience with this? Any insight is also welcome!

Thank you!

I'd try and become comfortable with 5meo just by itself before trying to mix it.

If anything I would try taking the MDMA separately to work through the trauma that comes up on 5meo, then if you have some success with that, go back to 5 MEO again just by itself and hopefully you wont face as much resistance. MDMA just by itself is already a powerful trauma release substance.

s@MaDoubt there are 5 Meo facilitators out there who swear to this combo as the best and tested on hundreds of people.

I have also witnessed personally this combo in my friends and they love it.zero fear if done right . I noticed some things:

1) you should take 5 meo directly after the mdma peak. If you wait too long, like over 3 hours after mdma ingestion resistance and struggeling with 5 meo can still happen

2) you should take at least 100 mg-120 mg MDMA. A friend of mine tested it once with only 60 mg MDMA and fear still came up during the 5 meo comeup.

I always take pure MDMA crystals by the way (no pills). 

Posted (edited)

https://dmt-nexus.me/

These guys are really picky, careful, and mindful when it comes to DMT. If they have good experiences, go ahead.

Edited by Felliks

5meodmt is so powerful I wouldn’t do that

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

23 hours ago, MaDoubt said:

I have heard good things about this combo, MDMA should (theoretically at least) take care of most (if not all) fear and panic before the breakthrough. Is this true? Anyone has first- hand experience with this?

I would rather work on this than bypassing it by mdma.

What would be my advise? Work with Malt, maybe a 15mg dose will help you to open up and release all of that. Once you feel like it take the 5meoDMT, they combine gorgeously and I bet is much safer than MDMA.

Also you don't need to go for the 5meo breakthrough, if that is generating so much anxiety, work your way up, enjoy the journey and get used to the substance. So much so that, you feel totally at ease and in surrender while breaking through. 

I'm sure @Breakingthewall can add substantial advise here

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes strong and mature. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available. Discipline this life & Realize God

11 hours ago, Davino said:

I'm sure @Breakingthewall can add substantial advise here

For me MDMA has a fake quality. I suppose all psychedelics artificially remove barriers, but MDMA removes fears and emotional barriers in a way that seems especially false to me. Mushrooms, LSD, even 5meo, show you your fear and give you the option to face it. mdma erases it from you but in exchange, you are no longer you, you are a false you, who loves in a false way, is happy in a false way and is brave in a borrowed way. But maybe I have that vision because I have used MDMA recreationally in the past.

Posted (edited)

@Breakingthewall I meant on how to experience a full opening using 5meo without MDMA.

Your classic surrendering and opening discourse. It's what this dude needs. It's what helped me when I was struggling to open up and give myself to the infinite.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes strong and mature. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available. Discipline this life & Realize God

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

Your classic surrendering an opening discourse. It's what this dude needs. It's what helped me when I was struggling to open up and give myself to the infinite.

In the case of the op 5meo it could have an extremely positive effect. op, what you need is not something that makes it easy for you to open to infinity, but something that makes it difficult for you. You are not looking for a mystical experience but to break your barriers. An experience is just an experience, it has no great value. Reconfiguring your energy structure has a value that goes beyond what you imagine. Hit with the 5meo hammer again and again, until your fear is pulverized. Your heart will open and you will be free. It's scary, indeed, but at the end it's not so dangerous. The humans have to face our fear really, not playing. People go to wars of do very extreme things in order to follow their path on life. Nothing can be worse than stagnation, we are in a mission, and requires moving forward, evolve, face the fears. Probably there is continuity, reincarnation, evolution. Bravery is required, the other option is death 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

In the case of the op 5meo it could have an extremely positive effect. op, what you need is not something that makes it easy for you to open to infinity, but something that makes it difficult for you. You are not looking for a mystical experience but to break your barriers. An experience is just an experience, it has no great value. Reconfiguring your energy structure has a value that goes beyond what you imagine. Hit with the 5meo hammer again and again, until your fear is pulverized. Your heart will open and you will be free. It's scary, indeed, but at the end it's not so dangerous. The humans have to face our fear really, not playing. People go to wars of do very extreme things in order to follow their path on life. Nothing can be worse than stagnation, we are in a mission, and requires moving forward, evolve, face the fears. Probably there is continuity, reincarnation, evolution. Bravery is required, the other option is death 

Not all men are warriors.

There is always a soft easy way and combining MDMA with 5 Meo gives you the possibilities to get everything out of 5 Meo without traumatizing you.How good is that?

And later once you are ok with a 5 Meo breakthrough you can do it without MDMA . 5 Meo will be then less scary because your body/mind already knows what happens.

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

There is always a soft easy way and combining MDMA with 5 Meo gives you the possibilities to get everything out of 5 Meo without traumatizing you.How good is that?

And later once you are ok with a 5 Meo breakthrough you can do it without MDMA . 5 Meo will be then less scary because your body/mind already knows what happens.

I´m not sure if it works like that. Once you combine it with MDMA, can you really say is a 5-meo trip? I mean not really. You might as well do some heroin too to 'take the edge off'. 

But is true that maybe is better to do it like this than don´t do it. He might end up doing at the end without the MDMA. Or not... I don´t know, IMO is much better that he should do little by little. Even if he has to do 10trips low dose until there is a certain sense of comfortability. And then go up. 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

totally agree with that, imo this works is precisely that. 

If people want to be comfortable they should go to a zen retreat for 20 years. That will be the same suffering but slow and steady, during 20 years lol. 

The ego mind structure won´t set us free that easily. IMO Adding MDMA is just another strategy of the mind to not let the structure be hammered properly ;) 

Edited by Javfly33

24 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I´m not sure if it works like that. Once you combine it with MDMA, can you really say is a 5-meo trip? I mean not really. You might as well do some heroin too to 'take the edge off'. 

But is true that maybe is better to do it like this than don´t do it. He might end up doing at the end without the MDMA. Or not... I don´t know, IMO is much better that he should do little by little. Even if he has to do 10trips low dose until there is a certain sense of comfortability. And then go up. 

It is a very smooth transition into the light. So yes it's the same experience without fear. 

It's the same goal just the transition is smoother and not brutal 

I'm sure it helps in the transition but I mean it's not that bad, you are actually having a 5meo breakthrough, which is one of the greatest experiences you can have

@Breakingthewall Spoken like a true psychonaut. 

I would only do it as a special occasion and if you are already very familiar with 5-MeO. A quick breakthrough often won’t help much, you slowly have to open your mind and get rid of fear. It could even backfire if you take the easy route and your mind becomes to unstable. 

@Grateful Dead what fear are you normally facing? Fear of unknown ? How strong it can get?

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Grateful Dead what fear are you normally facing? Fear of unknown ? How strong it can get?

It can lead to a major panic attack or worse. I used to fear insanity a lot. Fear of the unknown or fear of death are also two big ones, but it doesn't matter as much what form the fear takes. You can even fear love. In my opinion it boils down to fear of nothingness, it's like your ego fears the void, where it is completely obvious that it is an illusion.

On 5/4/2024 at 0:56 PM, OBEler said:

@Grateful Dead what fear are you normally facing? 

Many times if you question any fear to death you will see that: It's just the fear of ceasing to exist, whether some fragment of existence, what you say you are, or the whole of existence 

On 05/04/2024 at 8:46 AM, OBEler said:

It is a very smooth transition into the light. So yes it's the same experience without fear. 

It's the same goal just the transition is smoother and not brutal 

How much have you done 5-meo? The whole point is the cleansing and breaking of your ego. Sugarcoating it with MDMA not sure is the point.

But if the goal is to have pleasant experiences yeah. 

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

How much have you done 5-meo? The whole point is the cleansing and breaking of your ego. Sugarcoating it with MDMA not sure is the point.

But if the goal is to have pleasant experiences yeah. 

I did it maybe 70 times 

Breaking your ego still happens, otherwise you would not get a breakthrough.

The goal is not to traumatizing you with a breakthrough