mmKay

Lets have a Pity Party. Vent your regrets, struggles, and dissatisfaction with life

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Let's goo! 😓🎉

Keep it short and sweet, one regret per post. You can always vent more later

I kinda wished I didn't waste my youth playing videogames for 16 hours per day for decade and a half. Only now I begin to feel the guilt and resentment

What keeps you up at night?

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

I regret allowing elders to dictate my life 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

I regret that regrets are delusions. More stories. I regret that my regrets are made up.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

Pushing to get a novel out and I have a heart problem keeping me from sleeping properly to work on it effectively, that and a lot of financial BS that involves me needing to lie and I can't tell you how much I hate lying.

There was a moment a few nights ago when I thought that was the last night i'd be here, (I made peace with either outcome) but I won't know how serious it is until the hospital get back to me about a scan.

Edited by BlueOak

I regret eating to much cheese. So I literally became what I ate.

I feel terribly upset and I will die dissatisfied with the ignorance, projection and violence of people around me and current political situation of the world that mainly idiots rule the world and there is no alternative.

I know I would be at my peak professionally if I were some kind of contemporary classical musician or something like that. I would have made really interesting music. But life goes on. Nothing to regret. I just know this, and I will live for the rest of this life in this mediocrity nobody wants to improve.

My favorite pity parties are the ones where you aren't allowed to reference the past or future.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Posted (edited)

I regret letting sadguru blow my back out. In hindsight, it wasn't right action.

Sincerely though, probably not taking an antidepressant earlier

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

I don't regret much anymore, i see that the experiences made me into what i am today. 

But i feel sad when thinking about the actions in my development, the onces i did, and more precisely once others did to me. The times I got hung up for doing something different. The times I did something completely wrong but no one dared to tell me. The times I asked for help, but no help was given.

Problems no minor or young adult should stand alone with, but happens to, since every adult does nothing to help or assist the fundamentel course, only treat the absolute most urgent flare ups.

It is sometimes strange how thoughtlessly many people are about wanting to tackle the problem at the root, while to a greater extent they actually just criticize others for treating symptoms, when they have almost never done anything else themselves. Pure thoughtless akums razor addicts about truth.

I regret not having run away from home as a kid.