SQAAD

Should i Ever Take Again This Psychedelic? Need Your Advice Please

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I found some LSD a few months ago and have tripped about 5 times since.  I believe it's real LSD but i don't know for sure.

It gives me a big boost in awareness without any bad effects. But twice, things went wrong.

Once, when I was sleep-deprived, I felt a weird toxic sensation (that lasted for 1-2 seconds) in my torso after taking it. 

And the worst time was when I took LSD in the morning and then again in the afternoon. Afterwards I couldn't sleep all night and felt pressure in my body and weird ''crackling'' sensations in my neck and head.

If i did not trip again in the afternoon, i know for sure i wouldn't feel all these bad effects. I was feeling great with my 1st trip until i decided to trip again in the afternoon....

I didn't realize LSD could be so goddamn strong.

Now I haven't tripped for a month, but I want to try again without making the same mistakes. I'm scared though. Can someone give me any advice? Is the substance i am taking toxic or is it toxic when not taken properly? I have taken this substance at least 3 times without any issues whatsover.

Also something similar has happened with LSA. I have taken it with 0 issues multiple times but once i took it sleep-deprived i felt a sense of electrocution running through my body..

Edited by SQAAD

Taking a break and mulling things over is ideal.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I am unfamiliar with those symptoms 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, SQAAD said:

And the worst time was when I took LSD in the morning and then again in the afternoon. Afterwards I couldn't sleep all night and felt pressure in my body and weird ''crackling'' sensations in my neck and head.

If i did not trip again in the afternoon, i know for sure i wouldn't feel all these bad effects. I was feeling great with my 1st trip until i decided to trip again in the afternoon....

Did you take the same dose or more the second time you took it?

If it was the same dose you wouldn't really feel a lot since LSD builds a tolerance after you take it.

Posted (edited)

@SQAAD You need to test your substances before you consume them. Use an Ehrlich reagent.

Have you watched Leo's or any other videos on how to use psychedelics properly? It should be obvious double dosing on the same day or while sleep deprived is not going to produce the best results.

Come on mate, do your research. Treat this stuff with the respect it deserves.

You can seriously traumatize yourself for life with reckless ill-prepared trips.
Or you can seriously enhance your life with well-prepared trips.

Your choice...

Edited by Staples

10 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I felt a weird toxic sensation (that lasted for 1-2 seconds) in my torso after taking it. 

sounds like standard body load. no big deal happens every time for me and my friends

10 hours ago, SQAAD said:

weird ''crackling'' sensations in my neck and head.

this i'm not too sure about.

It's Love.

This is quite normal with LSD. Let go of the toxic energy and try to relax your body and mind as much as possible. Don't worry too much about the body sensations, it's not biologically dangerous. It's a process and if you continue to do this work you will feel much better overall.

Posted (edited)

On 3/23/2024 at 11:29 AM, SQAAD said:

I was feeling great with my 1st trip until i decided to trip again in the afternoon....

That's typical. If you re-trip too soon they tend to go bad.

LSD trips require at least a week break in between.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Unlimited

On 24/3/2024 at 0:44 AM, Unlimited said:

Did you take the same dose or more the second time you took it?

If it was the same dose you wouldn't really feel a lot since LSD builds a tolerance after you take it.

I took the same dose. I did feel some mild effects. But i was definetely not near as high as the 1st time.

What i felt mostly was my body being over stressed. I should not trip in the afternoon but rest instead.

LSD is a very strong stimulant and i think shouldn't be taken multiple times a day.

Edited by SQAAD

@Thought Art

On 23/3/2024 at 9:26 PM, Thought Art said:

I am unfamiliar with those symptoms 

Have you taken LSD in the context that i described? I have taken 1 tab of acid 3 separate times with 0 symptoms aswell.

@Staples

On 24/3/2024 at 4:53 AM, Staples said:

@SQAAD You need to test your substances before you consume them. Use an Ehrlich reagent.

Have you watched Leo's or any other videos on how to use psychedelics properly? It should be obvious double dosing on the same day or while sleep deprived is not going to produce the best results.

Come on mate, do your research. Treat this stuff with the respect it deserves.

You can seriously traumatize yourself for life with reckless ill-prepared trips.
Or you can seriously enhance your life with well-prepared trips.

Your choice...

Nothing is really obvious.

I have drank coffee multiples times a day and even sleep deprived with 0 issues. Same with magic mushrooms and many many other substances.

@RendHeaven

On 24/3/2024 at 7:08 AM, RendHeaven said:

sounds like standard body load. no big deal happens every time for me and my friends

this i'm not too sure about.

I think i was over stressed with high blood pressure because i tripped again in the afternoon.  But nothing serious has come out of it. And only once i have felt this. Maybe it was also due to too much vasoconstriction.

@Grateful Dead

On 24/3/2024 at 6:42 PM, Grateful Dead said:

This is quite normal with LSD. Let go of the toxic energy and try to relax your body and mind as much as possible. Don't worry too much about the body sensations, it's not biologically dangerous. It's a process and if you continue to do this work you will feel much better overall.

Thank you for the positivity.  I needed to read this.

Sometimes Reality gets very very dark.. 

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura

On 25/3/2024 at 6:27 AM, Leo Gura said:

That's typical. If you re-trip too soon they tend to go bad.

LSD trips require at least a week break in between.

I didn't realise that LSD was such a powerful stimulant.

I won't trip more than once in a single day, otherwise the overall stress just becomes too much. Evening should be for your body to rest and come down of a drug, especially when dealing with stimulants.

What's funny is that i have taken 2 tabs of acid once in the morning. And i didn't have any negative physical issues whatsoever besides becoming mildly psychotic.

And when i took 2 tabs of acid, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, it was just too much. So it's not only the dosage that matters but also how you space it throughout in the day. 

Have you had any bad experiences when re-tripping (IF you have re-tripped) with LSD in the same day?

Edited by SQAAD

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

I won't trip more than once in a single day

That's not good enough to save you.

But hey, do it your way.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not good enough to save you.

But hey, do it your way.

Huh?

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

@SQAAD Ensure proper rest and integration with each trip.

Always take adequate precautions and full responsibility when tripping. 

Even then, there’s always a risk.

Stay safe :P

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"