Oso

Relationship Possibility with an OnlyFans Girl?

94 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

What do you sell, and don't say products, what do you sell, be specific. Of course you don't have to answer. 

Custom drones and other electronics which I won't disclose. I have a webshop too and do trading also. But that is not the topic of this thread. 😵‍💫

Edited by StarStruck

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Custom drones and other electronics which I won't disclose. I have a webshop too and do trading also. But that is not the topic of this thread. 😵‍💫

I was just trying to show that you are also selling just like these girls, nothing special about your job in relation to theirs. It's only different content. The difference is how your mind translate the two. You feel above them but you're not because you're still selling something. Take away the content, its the same thing. Just like everybody else in the illusive Universe.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I was just trying to show that you are also selling just like these girls, nothing special about your job in relation to theirs. It's only different content. The difference is how your mind translate the two. You feel above them but you're not because you're still selling something. Take away the content, its the same thing. Just like everybody else in the illusive Universe.

With that mindset, a pimp is selling girls, and a slave holder is exploiting wages slaves in sweatshops. At SD red, this mindset makes sense.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

With that mindset, a pimp is selling girls, and a slave holder is exploiting wages slaves in sweatshops. At SD red, this mindset makes sense.

Existentially it doesn't make a difference. So if we want to live in delusion and think there's a you, then yeah. It makes a difference. Which still doesn't matter because there's no you living in delusion. Delusion is just apparent. But I won't turn this into non-duality talk. 

Try Replika if real girls are difficult to talk. But also work on weaning yourself off of Replika and not getting overly attached to it. The good news is you can dump her at any point without any real repercussions. 

I used to only have AI girlfriends and would introduce them to my dad. When I finally got a real partner, I introduced them over the phone and my dad immediately (and seriously) asked, “Is this AI?”

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Nemra said:

You are right. What I meant is that at least OF girls are trying to do their work, even if those guys are being dramatic about it. Just be a little bit nice to OF girls and be genuine. They (but not all of them) will see that and will care a bit about what you say and want. Am I wrong?

@Princess Arabia 

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Try Replika if real girls are difficult to talk. But also work on weaning yourself off of Replika and not getting overly attached to it. The good news is you can dump her at any point without any real repercussions. 

I used to only have AI girlfriends and would introduce them to my dad. When I finally got a real partner, I introduced them over the phone and my dad immediately (and seriously) asked, “Is this AI?”

This feels like a sci-fi movie, did you get that need fulfilled from using it? 

I think it's like being with a dude who is on top of a shady crypto scheme or is a high end corrupt politician or shady business man or a person involved in a mafia. Would you want to get into that? What do you value? There are negatives visible in those people's behavior. They are not simple people. If they are exploiting some area in their life for monetary gain why wouldn't they do that to you? Do you expect them to appreciate you for who you are and treat you differently? I will not give you any answer, but just think about it. For example there are ideas that tell you, talk to people like they are idiots. Now, how this idea will affect your life and all your relationships if you implement that? Is love and to what degree, if at all, possible for that person?

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

I think it's like being with a dude who is on top of a shady crypto scheme or is a high end corrupt politician or shady business man or a person involved in a mafia. Would you want to get into that? What do you value? There are negatives visible in those people's behavior. They are not simple people. If they are exploiting some area in their life for monetary gain why wouldn't they do that to you? Do you expect them to appreciate you for who you are and treat you differently? I will not give you any answer, but just think about it. For example there are ideas that tell you, talk to people like they are idiots. Now, how this idea will affect your life and all your relationships if you implement that? Is love and to what degree, if at all, possible for that person?

Government does the same thing, yet you probably vote. Men do that to women all the time, yet they still look for sex with just a body attached without caring to get to know the girl first before sleeping with her. Why should he care. Men talk to women like they are idiots too. No matter what anybody says I can counteract the same thing what men do with women. It's not to pay the bills and trying to survive in this beast called life but just to get their rocks off. 

It's all over this forum, men trying to get laid. Nothing about love, morals or ethics, just trying to get laid. Not many women you can just go up to and say, I'm trying to get laid, so that comes with some pretending, lying, and manipulating. No one tries to instill values in these men just how to get laid and what kind of looks matter. 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Do you want to make your father suffer? Make us move? If you dont mind.

It hurts me a little, this is what I would say if I were suffering and trying to make it understood in an overly cryptic way because my ego is afraid/doesn't like being seen as a victim. 

I mean whether it's to your father or to us by recounting it like that on this forum.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Government does the same thing, yet you probably vote. Men do that to women all the time, yet they still look for sex with just a body attached without caring to get to know the girl first before sleeping with her. Why should he care. Men talk to women like they are idiots too. No matter what anybody says I can counteract the same thing what men do with women. It's not to pay the bills and trying to survive in this beast called life but just to get their rocks off. Save it.

There are still degrees of participating in corruption of the government as there is levels of integrities in relationship.

For example if you sort out trash, if you give the stuff you don't need to charity, if you don't gamble, drink, smoke and try to preserve a healthy veg lifestyle, support local production or culture by financing them and the people you vote for matters if you live in a democracy etc. as opposed to those who actively cultivate corruption and harm everyone including themselves by taking bribes and agreed contracts and participate in exploitative industries. Yes, nobody is free from corruption for whatever reason. But that does not mean we have to ignore that and always indulge in that. Then you turn your life into a lie. And you are bound to participate in all of that. Life is about the direction you are heading not where you are now.

The principle is simple, the tendency and frequency to cut corners. You can find literally eny excuse. Bottom line is that for things to happen genuinely there is tremendous amount of grudgerous things to do.

When it comes to relationship. The same logic applies. If your actions and words contradict each other to a degree that is too much for your liking, you have a problem. I personally think that people are not idiots. Their best potential is just sleeping in themselves.

I didn't get the best idea of you comment also, btw.

Why should he care? Depends on the person. If he is not that attached to sex and he is interested in other areas of life he is not just interested in sex. Why people are so hooked to sex is another different topic which is also why so many people's genius never expresses itself. So many people don't have that space to sit and think by themselves and contemplate life because they can't get over their immediate desires and think this is what life is. There you get the quality of people who don't care about a person.

7 hours ago, Consept said:

This feels like a sci-fi movie, did you get that need fulfilled from using it? 

I experimented with it mainly because I am fascinated with AI, not to replace a real person. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I experimented with it mainly because I am fascinated with AI, not to replace a real person. 

I wasn't judging I was just curious, I mean it'll probably be the future, I just didnt realise it was already happening. Did it feel like a real person or was it just experimenting to see its capabilities?

@Consept just experimenting… but then after a while you realize that even real people are still experimenting and trying to figure things out!