Javfly33

If you get this you Awaken

89 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

See is very tricky.

There is actually no difference between a DMT breakthrough where you are seeing constant visuals and mandalas and This "physical Reality".

Realizing both are literally the same is the key.

That there is no physical world nor a physical dimension AT ALL. When you see your laptop screen right now you are seeing Consciousness forming an object. You are seeing MIND.

I was going to actually post a mantra song telling you guys that if i repeat this mantra i become conscious the walls of my room are made of Brahman, Mind, and if i utter the mantra right i literally can communicate with Infinity Gods (Basically You guys LOL) and break the boundary of physicality

But then i thought...wait a minute. Why i have to do the mantra stuff to communicate with them if there is such a thing as the internet already LOL?

And It hit me, oh wait, maybe the internet is literally imagined by consciousness right fucking now. Maybe the INTERNET CABLE IS LITERALLY THE SAME AS A MANDALA OR PATTERN THAT YOU SEE ON DMT.

Is completely imaginary/pure MIND.

When you go out each morning to throw the Bin to the container, the container is as imaginary as a beatiful pattern you see on an Lsd trip. Complete MIND. 0 substance. 

And yes, THIS IS FUCKING INSANE. Is all a projection. A projection of inmense proportions. Not Only because of how Big It is, also because of the congruence of It.

Just because you see the same apartment/Building for 70 years does not mean is imaginary. This is fucking Infinity/Unlimited reality we are talking here. If It wants to imagine an apartment Building for 70 fucking years It does It. No problem.

And other Infinity Gods that experience and Live in that Building also experience that Building. When you die the Building Still exists, as long as other Infinity Gods are Still in the dream, the Building doesnt dissappear until all Creation ends.  (What would be a Universal Mahasamadhi you could say). 

As Leo said, there are levels of Awakening, never stop becoming more conscious. This shit goes deeper and deeper. 

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

Yup, Reality is Consciousness 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

They are equal in a sense and different in other. The difference is that hallucinations and dreams are not real without you, that is, they do not have their own existence, they are images that disappear when you stop seeing them, are being imagined by the brain, the avatar, and what is real has existence in itself, they are cycles of the cosmos synchronized with all other cycles, maybe they are imagined, but by the totality. They are the same in the sense that it's substance is the same: the reality 

If you dream that your hand is cut off, the next day you will have your hand, but if you cut it with a knife you will not. No mystic has ever achieved something like making an amputated hand grow, or flying. The only possible reason is that everything is synchronized at a much higher level than is apparent in this experience and each atom that moves triggers an infinite butterfly effect. We are not dreaming the cosmos but we are part of it, although at the same time, we are the total depth that anything else is, and the cosmos is only an inevitable manifestation in eternal movement, then we are a part, the totality and ultimately the empty depth that is everything 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

See is very tricky.

There is actually no difference between a DMT breakthrough where you are seeing constant visuals and mandalas and This "physical Reality".

Realizing both are literally the same is the key.

That there is no physical world nor a physical dimension AT ALL. When you see your laptop screen right now you are seeing Consciousness forming an object. You are seeing MIND.

I was going to actually post a mantra song telling you guys that if i repeat this mantra i become conscious the walls of my room are made of Brahman, Mind, and if i utter the mantra right i literally can communicate with Infinity Gods (Basically You guys LOL) and break the boundary of physicality

But then i thought...wait a minute. Why i have to do the mantra stuff to communicate with them if there is such a thing as the internet already LOL?

And It hit me, oh wait, maybe the internet is literally imagined by consciousness right fucking now. Maybe the INTERNET CABLE IS LITERALLY THE SAME AS A MANDALA OR PATTERN THAT YOU SEE ON DMT.

Is completely imaginary/pure MIND.

When you go out each morning to throw the Bin to the container, the container is as imaginary as a beatiful pattern you see on an Lsd trip. Complete MIND. 0 substance. 

And yes, THIS IS FUCKING INSANE. Is all a projection. A projection of inmense proportions. Not Only because of how Big It is, also because of the congruence of It.

Just because you see the same apartment/Building for 70 years does not mean is imaginary. This is fucking Infinity/Unlimited reality we are talking here. If It wants to imagine an apartment Building for 70 fucking years It does It. No problem.

And other Infinity Gods that experience and Live in that Building also experience that Building. When you die the Building Still exists, as long as other Infinity Gods are Still in the dream, the Building doesnt dissappear until all Creation ends.  (What would be a Universal Mahasamadhi you could say). 

As Leo said, there are levels of Awakening, never stop becoming more conscious. This shit goes deeper and deeper. 

There is only your dream. When you die you become so Conscious you realize infinity and lose form. That building will not exist for you. Your experience is Absolute. So if you are infinity, formless, pure potentiality, then there is no building. Infinity of God says each perspective is absolute in their own Solipsistic Bubble. The same way when you go to sleep or pass out you are all alone the same is true.

Whatever exists for you is what exists. So if you are away from that building that building does not exist. It can only exist if you imagine it. So if you say it exists when you aren't there it does, but only because you are saying that. You are using your human imagination to conjure up the belief that the building exists when it is not in front of you and thus create it in your mind.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

@Razard86 yeah but you missed the part that we all share imaginations. Even if I create imagination of a building and if I don't look on it it doesn't exist for me, it still exists as a copy in another gods mind. It's like you play online game and turn your PC off. Your virtual world disappears but on other PC s a copy of this virtual world runs still.

By the way if you don't look at a building technically speaking it still exists in your subconscious mind.

Edited by OBEler

You are me and I am you.  I promise..if you get this you will awaken .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Razard86 yeah but you missed the part that we all share imaginations. Even if I create imagination of a building and if I don't look on it it doesn't exist for me, it still exists as a copy in another gods mind. It's like you play online game and turn your PC off. Your virtual world disappears but on other PC s a copy of this virtual world runs still.

By the way if you don't look at a building technically speaking it still exists in your subconscious mind.

Yeah. This is why Infinity of Gods contradicts solipsism. Solipsism says there is only one perceiver. Infinity of Gods says there are infinite perceivers. One of them is wrong. If there are Infinite Gods, then that would mean solipsism is false and that an external world exists.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

No mystic has ever achieved something like making an amputated hand grow, or flying.

Ever read Paramahansa Yogananda's autobiography?

You'd be surprised.

Why so serious?

7 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Ever read Paramahansa Yogananda's autobiography?

You'd be surprised.

I just checked, he claims that he can do things like become invisible or materialize objects, but why there are not proofs? And then he died in a dinner with the Indian embassador in los Angeles due a hart attack and their disciples said that he did mashamadi. 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Yeah. This is why Infinity of Gods contradicts solipsism. Solipsism says there is only one perceiver. Infinity of Gods says there are infinite perceivers. One of them is wrong. If there are Infinite Gods, then that would mean solipsism is false and that an external world exists.

8 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Yeah. This is why Infinity of Gods contradicts solipsism. Solipsism says there is only one perceiver. Infinity of Gods says there are infinite perceivers. One of them is wrong. If there are Infinite Gods, then that would mean solipsism is false and that an external world exists

Would you say that on my analogy external virtual world exists? Probably not

Imagine 100 people wearing a VR headset and walk in a virtual park .all perceive this park. If one takes off his VR headset the virtual park still exists in others VR headsets. But would you describe this park therefore as external reality?

Edited by OBEler

20 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I just checked, he claims that he can do things like become invisible or materialize objects, but why there are not proofs? And then he died in a dinner with the Indian embassador in los Angeles due a hart attack and their disciples said that he did mashamadi. 

I am referring not so much to what he himself could or couldn't do but what he wrote in his book about other yogis that he met throughout his life. It's really wild stuff... and he is/was not the only one reporting these kinds of things.

Is it true? Well, who knows? But notice that to claim that no single yogi ever had these kinds of powers is pure conjecture.

26 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

but why there are not proofs?

Maybe these types of fellas just don't care about "proving" anything to anyone?

Why so serious?

21 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Maybe these types of fellas just don't care about "proving" anything to anyone?

8 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

India is a country where traditionally there has been great misery and hunger. Spirituality has always been highly valued. Value=food. So, when people say things, you always think: why do they say it? 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

India is a country where traditionally there has been great misery and hunger. Spirituality has always been highly valued. Value=food. So, when people say things, you always think: why do they say it? 

Again... who knows?

Why so serious?

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Would you say that on my analogy external virtual world exists? Probably not

Imagine 100 people wearing a VR headset and walk in a virtual park .all perceive this park. If one takes off his VR headset the virtual park still exists in others VR headsets. But would you describe this park therefore as external reality?

Of course an external world would exist if there are other things outside of your experience. That is the whole concept of the external world. An external world is a world that is happening independent of your perceptions, thoughts and beliefs about it. 

If other minds do exist and continue to exist outside your own, then that would be the definition of an external world. The external world concept doesn’t have to be specific to materialism.

Even Berkeley had to have an implicit idea of an external world because the objection still remained that other minds perceive things still existing even when I am not there, which means things still exist when I am not there. And Berkeley went so far as to say that God holds everything in existence because he is always perceiving it. So, the question is how is this any different from saying there is just an external world? Berkeley is making extra jumps when the simplest explanation is an external world exists, but its substance isn’t materialistic/mechanistic.

Also, another thought came up and that is that if other minds do exist, where are they located? In my mind? Outside of my mind? Inside of God’s mind? Notice that the existence of other minds and Infinite Gods presents problems because if there are other minds, then there are other “worlds” external to mine.

We have to contemplate what is meant by “world.” A world is basically a mind. Each human being has there own world external to mine, so therefore, there is an external world in that sense, and there is also an external world in the sense that absent of all humans, the world as we know it with all its animals still will be running. Just think about it, if I die and if you are conscious and not just some philosophical zombie I am talking to, then my death wouldn’t be the death of your “external world.” You would still interact with the world, but my console and VR would be destroyed. All of that is occurring somewhere and nowhere.

So likewise, if all animal consciousnesses died, then this world will still exist for us. Heck, we even think aliens exist. Where could an alien exist besides just being an idea in our own minds? When we say an alien exists, we mean they exist outside our ideas of them and that they exist somewhere beyond our perception. Think about that. This idealism ideology fucks with your mind because this is not how the world works. There are things outside your perceptions such as other minds/worlds.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

For me, a big step in my spiritual development was learning to sense the more subtle layers of normal, sober sensory experience. I think a big trap is to get caught up in seeing the sensory content of a psychedelic trip as being beneficial to awakening. If you go into some crazy DMT realm with drastically unordinary sensory content, it’s important to realize at some point that the unusual sensory content is essentially useless. What should be understood is that the degree of sensory change experienced in a psychedelic trip is only valuable if you can extract the insight that consciousness, awareness, reality has infinite potential and this potential is being realized no matter what sensory content is being shown. 

If a psychedelic trip seems more profound than sitting sober in your living room drinking your morning coffee, you don’t have any idea what is actually taking place in the most ordinary moments of human life. The incalculable majesty of reality is present at all times. The only thing that changes is one’s ability to recognize it for what it is. 

The personal sacrifices one makes in the pursuit of the Truth are proportional to one’s level of Realization. 

@r0ckyreed yeah you are right. And I want to add that reality Is too profound to be understood.

I can come up with this fucked up idea that no external world exists and no one can disprove it really like solipsism. But that does not make it true. Only true for oneself because oneself defines his own version of reality and if he thinks solipsism is true and there is no outside world then it will be true for him. But just for him. 

On 24/03/2024 at 2:50 PM, BipolarGrowth said:

If a psychedelic trip seems more profound than sitting sober in your living room drinking your morning coffee, you don’t have any idea what is actually taking place in the most ordinary moments of human life. The incalculable majesty of reality is present at all times

@BipolarGrowth Yes. If I let go of my ego I can go look a flower for 20 minutes straight and realize what im seeing is impossible, is pure magic. 

The only thing that changes is one’s ability to recognize it for what it is. 

Yup. 

On 23/03/2024 at 11:07 PM, Razard86 said:

There is only your dream. When you die you become so Conscious you realize infinity and lose form. That building will not exist for you. Your experience is Absolute. So if you are infinity, formless, pure potentiality, then there is no building. Infinity of God says each perspective is absolute in their own Solipsistic Bubble. The same way when you go to sleep or pass out you are all alone the same is true.

Whatever exists for you is what exists. So if you are away from that building that building does not exist. It can only exist if you imagine it. So if you say it exists when you aren't there it does, but only because you are saying that. You are using your human imagination to conjure up the belief that the building exists when it is not in front of you and thus create it in your mind.

Here´s an even deeper mindfuck. When 'I' don't exist it still exists. Because true Me does not die. 

Solipsistic Bubble

I don´t agree, there's no solipsistic bubble in my experience. But boundless infinity. 

On 24/03/2024 at 2:28 AM, r0ckyreed said:

yeah, Except that external world does not exist because is still You.

Building is also You. 

On 24/03/2024 at 1:39 PM, r0ckyreed said:

Of course an external world would exist if there are other things outside of your experience. That is the whole concept of the external world.

Only if you identify yourself as being 'your experience'.

But if 'your' experience becomes just 'another experience', then another possibility opens up that is not either the first or the second one. 

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Here´s an even deeper mindfuck. When 'I' don't exist it still exists. Because true Me does not die. 

I don´t agree, there's no solipsistic bubble in my experience. But boundless infinity. 

yeah, Except that external world does not exist because is still You.

Building is also You. 

Only if you identify yourself as being 'your experience'.

But if 'your' experience becomes just 'another experience', then another possibility opens up that is not either the first or the second one. 

Boundless infinity is what is meant by external world. It is the world of consciousness that existed before you were born and after your death. The external world is also you. The external world just means that there is a world beyond your current experience. If there are other minds, then there are other worlds. And they are all the Universe. 

If there was no external world, then what am I watching on a cops body cam footage? If there is no external world, then Leo doesn’t exist and neither does his house unless I am there. But the world doesn’t evolve around my ego. 

Edited by r0ckyreed

Posted (edited)

I believe other people are living life even if I don’t experience it. I believe cops are murdering black people even if I don’t experience it. To say otherwise is racist and inaccurate. Injustice is done around the world without my awareness. I mean look at this Gaza war. It is obviously happening while I am on the toilet drinking a root beer, typing this message.

Edited by r0ckyreed