Javfly33

If you get this you Awaken

89 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Yes, it is a concept. Anything that can be put into words is conceptual.

That’s like saying sound is purely conceptual. Sound is a concept but sound is also an experience. You are dismissing that reality is an experience and not just something you think. Your concepts are occurring in a reality of some sort. Otherwise, there is no truth to what you are saying. You ain’t gonna convince anyone that consciousness is a concept. You are conscious right now whether you are conceptualizing or not.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

17 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

That’s like saying sound is purely conceptual. Sound is a concept but sound is also an experience.

"Sound" is just a word. The experience of reality is an undivided whole, and it has no name.

Again, when you talk of "sound", you are arbitrarily separating a part of reality from all of the rest. That is what it means to turn something into a concept.

27 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

You ain’t gonna convince anyone that consciousness is a concept.

Doesn't matter. The truth is what it is, whether you are convinced of it or not.

Why so serious?

3 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Not sure I understand because if you are saying difference is imaginary but sameness isn’t, then you have created a duality. If there is no other, there is no self. If there is no difference, there is no sameness. If there is no space, then there is no object. This is another contradiction. Sameness has to be imaginary because everything is always changing. There is nothing the same/identical in reality? You could say the substance is the same, but the contents are different. 

1. You created a duality and are trying to pull me into it with your materialistic thinking.

Here is something for you. Explain to me how do you divide with a boundary something that is NOT material, is invisible to all perception, has always existed forever OUTSIDE of time and space, is omnipresent, all powerful, all wise, and is literally EXISTENCE!!!!

You cannot put a boundary on EVERYTHING. Because it is EVERYTHING.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Here is something for you. Explain to me how do you divide with a boundary something that is NOT material, is invisible to all perception, has always existed forever OUTSIDE of time and space, is omnipresent, all powerful, all wise, and is literally EXISTENCE!!!!

🙏  

23 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

1. You created a duality and are trying to pull me into it with your materialistic thinking.

But if everything is one and my experience is absolute, why are there other experiences that I cannot access? Why can’t I access your experience? My human experience is finite.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

But if everything is one and my experience is absolute, why are there other experiences that I cannot access? Why can’t I access your experience? My human experience is finite.

YOU CAN ACCESS them!!! It's because you believe you can't that you say it is so. I once went to a restaurant a nd a woman was eating food. I put my awareness on her, and I could taste the food she was eating, AS SHE WAS EATING IT!!! The only reason you cannot do that is because your baseline consciousness is selfish and only focused on how YOUR body's experience is. Where your attention is, that is what you experience.

You need to create a state change (dramatic enough one) where the rigidity of your consciousness becomes more fluid, more flow like. Then with focus you can escape the confines of your selfish consciousness. THAT is the purpose of the meditations. And ANYONE can do this!!! The problem is you don't have the spirit of an explorer of consciousness because you would stop worrying about what has been possible so far, and go DISCOVER what is possible.

Be careful...it WILL MIND FUCK YOU and destroy all trust in science temporarily. LOL.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

40 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Because you won´t be able to hold yourself in your current body.

You think this is like changing Remote WEBCAMS on a website?

We are talking about Consciousness here. Consciousness Is not physical but it has a physical bound aspect to it right now in your experience. 

The little times I´ve gotten peaks outside my current perception already felt it was too much for the body to handle. Notice this will completely destroy your reality and illusion for ever if that would happen. 

Maybe if you get your system to an extraordinary stable point you can do some wacky stuff. But definetely won't happen writing in a forum. For that there are yogic schools and so on. 

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

You imagine the boundary. That is how. A distinction is nothing but a boundary you draw. You have to draw the line somewhere; otherwise, there is nothing to discuss. Of course, all boundaries are imaginary and arbitrary.

THAT is the purpose of the meditations. And ANYONE can do this!!!

What does meditation mean to you? What is your meditation practice?

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Again, "other experences" is a concept existing in the Here and Now.

If you could not access/register this concept, you would not be talking about it.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Awareness is the boundary. It is why the finite cannot grasp the infinite. There is always more outside awareness. There is everything else.

11 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

What does meditation mean to you? What is your meditation practice?

Look up Grandmaster Wolf he does a good job of explaining what meditation is. The problem with Human Spirituality is that is full of corrupt teachers who want to feel special and live off getting you to pedestalize them.

Always make a point of finding the most efficient method. I made a thread of GrandMaster Wolf called interesting video. 

He has a website where you can consult with him as well. He has documented on video cases of remote viewing, pyrokinesis and levitating an object. He explains that Mysticism is science. Just like how Leo was saying Mysticism and Science need to merge, he said the same thing.

On 3/24/2024 at 3:35 PM, Breakingthewall said:

India is a country where traditionally there has been great misery and hunger. Spirituality has always been highly valued. Value=food. So, when people say things, you always think: why do they say it? 

India has enjoyed great prosperity for milleniums and was the sole economic powerhouse of the world with China. The Indian ocean is the only ocean named after India due to the heavy commercial transactions that took place by foreign ships seeking to trade with India. This was also instrumental in the discovery of the America's. India's wealth and prosperity has been documented by many foreign travellers and scholars.

India's poverty started two centuries back after a stint with exploitative western colonialism which was attracted to the wealth of India. 

After independence, India has emerged as the fastest growing economy in the world consistently for years and has the third largest number of billionaires in the world after the US and China.  At its present rate it is now forecast to overcome the US as the world's largest economy by 2070.

So there is no relation between spirituality and food, except in Karma Yoga where one is supposed to be charitable selflessly so as to go beyond the self-interests and marked boundaries of the ego and access the higher consciousness of the Self.

Self-awareness is yoga. - Nisargadatta

Awareness is the great non-conceptual perfection. - Dzogchen

Evil is an extreme manifestation of human unconsciousness. - Eckhart Tole

Look up Grandmaster Wolf he does a good job of explaining what meditation is. The problem with Human Spirituality is that is full of corrupt teachers who want to feel special and live off getting you to pedestalize them.

Always make a point of finding the most efficient method. I made a thread of GrandMaster Wolf called interesting video. 

He has a website where you can consult with him as well. He has documented on video cases of remote viewing, pyrokinesis and levitating an object. He explains that Mysticism is science. Just like how Leo was saying Mysticism and Science need to merge, he said the same thing.

Just an observation, doesn’t Grandmaster Wolf sound like the name of someone who might be trying to make themselves special? 

Sincerely, 

Supreme Emperor Polar Bear

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

11 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

If you could not access/register this concept, you would not be talking about it.

If others do actually have experiences, then it isn’t just a concept. If you right now are actually conscious, then your experience is more than a concept. But if you are a philosophical zombie appearing like you are conscious but really aren’t, then I would agree that others are concepts. But it seems like you, others, and my dog have a private experience that is beyond my own.

2 hours ago, Ajay0 said:

India has enjoyed great prosperity for milleniums and was the sole economic powerhouse of the world with China. The Indian ocean is the only ocean named after India due to the heavy commercial transactions that took place by foreign ships seeking to trade with India. This was also instrumental in the discovery of the America's. India's wealth and prosperity has been documented by many foreign travellers and scholars.

India's poverty started two centuries back after a stint with exploitative western colonialism which was attracted to the wealth of India. 

After independence, India has emerged as the fastest growing economy in the world consistently for years and has the third largest number of billionaires in the world after the US and China.  At its present rate it is now forecast to overcome the US as the world's largest economy by 2070.

So there is no relation between spirituality and food, except in Karma Yoga where one is supposed to be charitable selflessly so as to go beyond the self-interests and marked boundaries of the ego and access the higher consciousness of the Self.

In India there was enormous misery, the same as everywhere else. In Europe, those who could and had the right contacts joined the church to be able to eat without working, in India, those who acquired a reputation as a mystic were fed without working. This may seem banal now, but in the 11th century it was not at all, it was the difference between life and death.

What follows from this? lies

12 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

A concept is a mental representation of something that may or may not be real. For example, if you break your leg, is this a concept? Yes, and also something real. Is the limitation of not being able to walk a concept? Starving for it is a concept? Is reality a concept? yes, and it's also real

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

A concept is a mental representation of something that may or may not be real. For example, if you break your leg, is this a concept? Yes, and also something real.

There is no "real leg" out there that exists independently from the concept of it. The leg IS the concept of the leg.

Again: The experience of reality itself is an undivided whole. Do you have multiple experiences in this moment? No, you don't. You only have the unified experience of THIS, and cutting up this experience into different things like "broken leg" and other stuff is a purely conceptual process.

It's amazing that you guys don't get this.

Why so serious?

16 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

There is no "real leg" out there that exists independently from the concept of it. The leg IS the concept of the leg.

You only have the unified experience of THIS, and cutting up this experience into different things like "broken leg" and other stuff is a purely conceptual process.

It's amazing that you guys don't get this.

Does THIS have 'borders' in your experience?

and cutting up this experience into different things like "broken leg" and other stuff is a purely conceptual process.

true

39 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Does THIS have 'borders' in your experience?

"Borders" is a concept existing within this. So in that sense... yes.

The trick is to simply recognize it as such.

Why so serious?