StarStruck

Earning money is not difficult

63 posts in this topic

People and self help gurus tell you have to work double hours to get your business off the ground but from my experience is not true at all. 

I’m earning 3 x the money I would earn if I take had a normal job. I work less hours and earn a lot more.  The thing with money is that it is what you believe it is. If you think it is hard to get it it will be so. The opposite is true too. 

You just have to know where the money flows are and just be at the receiving end of the money. The hardest part of being self made not getting money. It is not fucking it up and dissolving your ego on the path of individuation. Actually loving yourself while you made stupid decisions. Your brain is the greatest asset. Everybody is rich but they don’t know it. They prefer not to think and stay a donkey for the matrix as explained in the book think and grow rich. 

Probably cause you're selling something shady.

Making money is real easy as a drug dealer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is true. Especially if you follow your Life Purpose and develop a valuable skill. If you live in the west, have a somewhat valuable skill and still find it hard to make money, you have a mindset problem.

And right now with inflation you just have to become used to higher pay checks. No way around it.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Probably cause you're selling something shady.

Making money is real easy as a drug dealer.

No, not at all. I'm in commerce and e-commerce. And building stuff within the electronics sector.

7 minutes ago, universe said:

This is true. Especially if you follow your Life Purpose and develop a valuable skill. If you live in the west, have a somewhat valuable skill and still find it hard to make money, you have a mindset problem.

And right now with inflation you just have to become used to higher pay checks. No way around it.

This is another self limiting belief that Leo put in your brain: needing a high level skill before you can make a lot of money!

You just need to know what people need and just provide that.  One of the transitions I had to make is being less selfish and just serve the customer and make their happiness your happiness. And they will flock to you like goose to give you money.

The effect is that you will develop high level skills. Having a high level skill is the effect, not the cause of money. That is just my experience. Follow this guy, this guy will fix your mindset:

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

People and self help gurus tell you have to work double hours to get your business off the ground but from my experience is not true at all. 

I’m earning 3 x the money I would earn if I take had a normal job. I work less hours and earn a lot more.  The thing with money is that it is what you believe it is. If you think it is hard to get it it will be so. The opposite is true too. 

You just have to know where the money flows are and just be at the receiving end of the money. The hardest part of being self made not getting money. It is not fucking it up and dissolving your ego on the path of individuation. Actually loving yourself while you made stupid decisions. Your brain is the greatest asset. Everybody is rich but they don’t know it. They prefer not to think and stay a donkey for the matrix as explained in the book think and grow rich. 

I don't know, man. I feel like there are so many biases around this topic. Survivor bias, underestimating how much it actually took to get there, genetics, etc.

A Senior IT guy you could probably make 5 times more than a junior while working 5 times less. But he busted his ass off to get to that level of expertise.

Edited by RightHand

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

This is another self limiting belief that Leo put in your brain: needing a high level skill before you can make a lot of money!

You just need to know what people need and just provide that.  One of the transitions I had to make is being less selfish and just serve the customer and make their happiness your happiness. And they will flock to you like goose to give you money.

The effect is that you will develop high level skills. Having a high level skill is the effect, not the cause of money. That is just my experience. Follow this guy, this guy will fix your mindset:

If your niche is low-level entry and big paychecks, how the hell do you compete with the thousands of grifters and con artists that will flock there?

Edited by RightHand

1 minute ago, RightHand said:

If your niche is low-level entry and big paychecks, how the hell do you compete with the thousands of grifters and con artists?

It is like chess. There is nothing I can tell you which will make you better at chess right now. You just have to get balls on the chopping block and risk it. Biggest mistake I made was to take big risk. Key is to make small risks and you will fail and just keep adjusting until you find something that works for you and then just go balls deep and totally dominate.

After 10 nonsensical threads you finally come up with one that is of any value. 

Nice video and I love Joseph Rodrigues's videos. Unfortunately, most people here will not entertain these truths which is similar to the Universal laws as in the Law of Vibration, coherence and attraction. They're too busy trying to get enlightened and figuring out whose awake or not or trying to get laid and wondering what women are attracted to when all that's needed is to study these laws and let things come to you because that's what it means to be everything.

Not by sitting on your ass and doing nothing, but by using the imagination, setting intentions and choosing an identity which aligns with what we want to become and work towards that because our true nature is already what it is and we're here to explore and experience what it's like on a relative level. I'm not trying to get enlightened, I'm in the process of awakening to what's lying dormant inside of me that needs to awaken so I can become the best version of that part of Infinity that God wants to explore of which it is using me to do. That's why my fingerprint is specifically for this character and I just need to align to it's specific blueprint that was created for me by me. Everything else will fall into place.

We didn't come here to struggle and suffer. The suffering is there to shock the energy back into alignment with Source and to wake it's ass up out of deep slumber and to recognize itself as Source. The mind is what's out of alignment and if we can just train it to not get carried away in fantasies and delusions, we can use it to help us achieve what we desire to achieve on this earth plane.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

Business is all about risk and reward. Your reward is equal to your risk most of the time although there are a lot of constructions where your risks are minimal and rewards are explosive.

Taking no risk in life is bad. Taking huge risks is bad too. You need to find balance between taking no risk and taking high risks. Most precious element in life, just like on the chess board is time. When your time is out you are out, but the other to elements beside time is space and material.

You need material (money) and I don't have to explain to you why. You just need it for a business.

And thirdly is space. The market is a space and you need to be able to position yourself right there where the money comes. While I'm typing this message my business phone is ringing because I positioned myself wel, if you do that people will come to you instead of you having to go to them, people offering money right now but I'm out of stock (material).

So in summary, doing business is like playing chess with the elements of time, space and material.

Edited by StarStruck

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

After 10 nonsensical threads you finally come up with one that is of any value. 

Thanks .. I guess..🤔 but perhaps those other threads where way above your head 😅

There are some professions that pay relatively well from the go. For example tutoring. It's a niceway to get cash for other business ideas.

Just now, StarStruck said:

Thanks .. I guess..🤔 but perhaps those other threads where way above your head 😅

haha, you're right being a 20yr old sex toy is way above my head.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

haha, you're right being a 20yr old sex toy is way above my head.

If you had the awe striking maddening sense of taste I have, you would know what I was talking about haha.. but pleasure is not all there is in life, honey...

Edited by StarStruck

If you had the awe striking maddening sense of taste I have, you would know what I was talking about haha

Might be good for you but definitely not the 20yr old. She'll be saying later on in life "what the hell was i thinking". True magic happens when both are in sync with what's happening and a 20 yr old just hasn't developed that ability yet. Neither have you because at your age, it's compatible with a 20yr old female because women mature faster than men.

Anyway, even though it's your thread, let's not derail it talking about 20yr olds and your despicable tastes in them and their love for red apples. 

You are a well-educated person in one of the countries with the best HDI in the world, you certainly won the genetic lottery both physically and psychologically (the two are linked, in fact), you certainly had a family that allowed you to have a parachute, etc etc.
So many conditions which have allowed you to manage to own a part of the economy, of big capital, and now to earn on your own up to 10 times the salary of a precarious employee in the tertiary sector.

These employees cannot all become rich, it makes no sense.
1) The cake is not infinite, all that some can do is find a significant but poorly exploited part of the market, still relatively free of monopoly, and take advantage of it.
2) Not everyone has the time, energy, intelligence, and start-up capital to start a business that will become fluctuating.
3) We need normal jobs to keep society running, with your superstitious libtard retort based on the law of attraction (may be partly true) or things like that, you legitimize the exploitation of the working mass by the owners of the means of production and capital in general, because your ego doesn't like the idea that you earn almost 10 times a small salary because you were there at the right time.

I'm not anti-rich or anything, I'm just telling the truth.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia  True, I definitely subscribe to what you are saying. It is nature and nurture. But I don't think it has anything to do with genetics because I'm not European genetically. Only small percentage. I'm mostly Turkish.

@Princess Arabia you might want to look into why you are so hurt. It is just male instinct and it is not isolated to me. It is just how things work. Women can be ruthless in other ways as we men are in the areas you are hurt about.

16 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You are a well-educated person in one of the countries with the best HDI in the world, you certainly won the genetic lottery both physically and psychologically (the two are linked, in fact), you certainly had a family that allowed you to have a parachute, etc etc.
So many conditions which have allowed you to manage to own a part of the economy, of big capital, and now to earn on your own up to 10 times the salary of a precarious employee in the tertiary sector.

These employees cannot all become rich, it makes no sense.
1) The cake is not infinite, all that some can do is find a significant but poorly exploited part of the market, still relatively free of monopoly, and take advantage of it.
2) Not everyone has the time, energy, intelligence, and start-up capital to start a business that will become fluctuating.
3) We need normal jobs to keep society running, with your superstitious libtard retort based on the law of attraction (may be partly true) or things like that, you legitimize the exploitation of the working mass by the owners of the means of production and capital in general, because your ego doesn't like the idea that you earn almost 10 times a small salary because you were there at the right time.

I'm not anti-rich or anything, I'm just telling the truth.

You have made some good points. Never really looked at it like that.

you might want to look into why you are so hurt. It is just male instinct and it is not isolated to me. It is just how things work. Women can be ruthless in other ways as we men are in the areas you are hurt about.

You might want to look into why you think I'm hurt. I wouldn't want to become 20 again because of how naive I was. I'm the one attracting the 20yr olds. I can walk down any street and have teenagers and young adults gawking for my attention, so I'm not the least bit hurt, i'm just showing you how limited your young mind can be and how your gawking at 20yr old children is not a feat to be so proud of, neither is my ability to attract children, i'm just saying.

Spending money is not difficult 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI