Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sleyker

First Ever Mushroom Trip Report. 1.80 grams. Disappointed

19 posts in this topic

So I took mushrooms for the first time today about 6 hours ago.

I was having high expectations and wanted to use this trip to think about my life purpose and my emotions around girls.

I took 1.25 gr on an empty stomach, sat in my bed for an hour, nothing really happened so I took like 0.60gr more which was everything I had available.

After an hour or so I began feeling super relaxed, very aware of my body, my mood improved and I was laughing and enjoying this feeling. It felt good.

Didn't feel introspective that much or had any cool visuals or anything like this and if I'm honest I wasn't particularly surprised by the relaxation and mood improvement because I've had this before during meditation retreats or even just meditating at home so I'm a bit disappointed.

I guess I just have high tolerance and should take more next time but wanted to ask if anybody had this experience of taking almost 2 grams and feeling mainly relaxation and nice vibes?

Posted (edited)

Either high tolerance or weak mushrooms.

2 grams can be strong. Enough to warp your whole reality.

What you are describing would be like what 0.1 grams would do to me.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

2 grams can be a lot. Each time you use a new type of mushroom, batch, or source treat it like a new chem. The strengths can vary. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The lady I bought them from said they were very high quality but I guess she wound't say the opposite right?...

I'll maybe buy from a different source next week and try again

I second Leo's comment backed by my personal experience.

Posted (edited)

@Sleyker Experiment 

what strain?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Hi there. Have you been using any drugs the last 2 weeks? Are you on prescribed meds? All these may interfere.

56 minutes ago, Soul Flight said:

Hi there. Have you been using any drugs the last 2 weeks? Are you on prescribed meds? All these may interfere.

That's a good point.

@Thought Art These were Mexican.

@Soul Flight Not at all, I had never used any drugs before today and I'm not on meds.

In fact I have very low tolerance to alcohol for example, I drink a beer and already feel half drunk. I don't know if that's relevant but that's why I'm surprised mushrooms didn't do much for me.

Also, I paid 20 euros for this dosage, is this okay or was I overcharged? I'm honestly feeling ripped off and salty about the whole experience.

Probably non dried , raw mushrooms

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

They were dried

9 minutes ago, Sleyker said:

They were dried

Were they shitake mushrooms?

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Were they shitake mushrooms?

They were dried Teonanacatl Mushrooms, this is all I know

Sometimes people screw up the drying or storage and the psylocibine decomposes. 

Posted (edited)

if you have that amount you should put it into tea I'd say. I put that much into tea my first time and I was gone but I would say thats a low  for me dried.

1.5 is like 3 beer for me

if you take it in tea its like shotgunning 7 beer and feeling the effects of getting drunk in 30 minutes

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

The dosage works as intended. This level of tripoing is to be expected from average psilocybe cubsensis, visuals start from 3.5 and more grams. 

You would have had a better trip if you had put all 1.8 grams at once in a mug and added boiling water, then keep it like that for 10 minutes, use a spoon or fork to drain the mushies and drink the water. You can do it with with a tea and some other addons so its tasty, you don't have to eat the mushrooms, just the tea is okay.

Yes 20 euro is overpayed as fuck, i would pay max 4 per gram. Qnd that's being desperate. I think 1 eur per gram is a fair price.

Otherwise you can get synthetic psilocybin analogues in a form of 4-PrO-DMT or 4-AcO-DMT, they are easy to dose with a microspoon, cheap and overall great. Eating mushrooms is worth it only if you want to eat the mushrooms, but if you want to trip, then oure substance is better.

Edited by Girzo

I didn't think putting them into a tea would have a better effect, I just went ahead and ate them. I'll try that next time, thanks for the responses guys

Posted (edited)

@Sleyker I'll just quibble some nuance here. There are open eye visuals and closed eye visuals. Closed eye visuals can start at 1 g dried PE.

Making a tea releases the psilocybin so it hits harder and faster and you peak sooner. It is more concentrated immediately. But this offers no adjustment period for your body load. It is not gradual.

Eating the shrooms releases psilocybin more slowly and gradually and you peak later. It depends if you have a full stomach or empty stomach also. It allows time for adjusting to your body and mental state. The trip will last longer.

Both cases are the same dosage but one is all up front and the other is long and slow. Choose your poison.

I think your experience is fairly common. We get duds. We overpay. That is just the game we play. Mushrooms are random just like nature. Some flowers have a stronger scent or some fruit is sweeter. Some mushrooms are weak. ;)

Edited by Soul Flight

@Soul Flight Thanks for your response, I'm a newbie in this world so I definitely learned some lessons on my first time