Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

"Once you awaken, the whole 'world' awakens"

14 posts in this topic

Would you agree with this statement?

I think is because 'world' is the boundless Self

So if the Self awakens, since there is no separation, 'all world' Awakens. Because world was me.

Posted (edited)

Once there is awakening, there is no more "you", and no more "world"... except as a story floating around in Nowhere. Which has of course always been the case.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

To be honest each time I’ve awoken, through psychedelics may I add. But each time, when that total awakening occurs, the whole world, the whole universe stops. All that is around me, or seemingly around me completely collapses and falls apart. It seems so outrageous. But it’s completely true. Nobody else awakens, because what everybody else once seemed to be pretty much just disappear, as nothing other than the complete and total imagination of my own mind. On the flip side you could say that everyone else or the whole world awaken at this point. But it doesn’t seem like that to me, although you could interpret it in that way. You could say now everyone is awake, because everyone is you, and you are awake, so the seeming everyone else is seen through, so transparent. But that’s you just being transparent to yourself. It all just falls apart, so there is just you awake, and nothing else, other than you, and everything you’ve made up, is exactly that, complete make up. I can’t say for other people, because in my current default state there is other people. But when I awaken, they’re fucking gone, including you, including my family, absolutely everyone. So this response seems like a pile of crap to be honest. Who am I even responding to. I know from awakenings it’s totally myself. But then here I am in my default state somehow thinking someone is on the other end. It’s crazy. But if I had to bet my life on it, I’d say no one else awakens when you awaken, because there is no one else, as much as it seems that there is. And what life am I betting on? An imaginary one! So you find yourself in a bit of a loop. A strange loop. So here I am, here we are🤷🏻‍♂️. Is what it is

1 hour ago, Dazgwny said:

You could say now everyone is awake, because everyone is you, and you are awake, so the seeming everyone else is seen through, so transparent. But that’s you just being transparent to yourself.

That's just "you" telling another story to yourself.

Why so serious?

If you are awake, all that about being alone or if there are others is irrelevant, everything is forms of the absolute, the substance becomes relevant and the form goes into the background, you see perfection and intelligence flowing creating perfect forms. You are not alone since that is limited, everything is limitless, and its substance is unfathomable. The problem is that the psyche is very strong and again and again it will tip the balance towards the side of form, then the substance is lost from sight, everything becomes dark and perception is closed in and the energy becomes anxious, and the work to get out of the maze starts again.

Once you awaken you throw out the nonsense of others and a world 

then, you also realize in the dream 99% of people do not give a shit about awakening 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

No. 

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Awaken and you will know

Most of the questions here are:

If I do a triatlon which bike should I buy and what swimming style is the best? I don't know, first learn to ride a bicycle and learn how to swim without drowning

Higher quality questions look like: 

I am facing this issue at km 30. Anyone has experience when this or that happens while on the journey? Any advice for this hindrance on the path...?

This kinds of questions are useful, the rest is intelectual understanding, the first baby step. If you haven't done it, I'll help you do it anyway.

When you awaken you are in an insane state of consciousness. That means your consciousness is intertwined with all that exists, all corners of Reality are illumined by your ALL encompassing Consciousness, bright, briliant, AWAKE. All limits and possibilities are contained, expressed and imagined within your never-ending never-starting Infinite Consciousness. All the space of possibilities you previously thought possible or ever could have imagine is like a spec of dust in the dessertic dune of your infinite self, a drop in the ocean and oceans within each drop, a perfect mirroring room floating in eternity outside of all paradigms and containing all modes of being, becoming, winning, losing, limitation, unlimited, all cocreating each other in a perfect harmonious sexual masturbation orgy

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Only egos see egos.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Posted (edited)

@Arthogaan none-sense 

“only retards see retards”

not calling you a retard btw

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

8 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Arthogaan none-sense 

“only retards see retards”

not calling you a retard btw

It's something Frank Yang said and there is beautiful truth to that.

It's like after my separate self dissolved now there is less and less voice commenting anyone's actions.

It's like just as my body has no separate self and is moved by whole reality, the same applies to perception of other people. They just say and do things that Infinite Inteligence throws at them. Just like clouds at the sky.

There was never an ego, so the same is seen in others. It's beutifull because it frees me of this programme that you have to help someone. Everythings is just perfectly unfolding and there is no-one doing it. Neither here nor in "others". No egos. Just reality unfolding without doers. Ego is just an optical illusion - the same here as in others.

Posted (edited)

@Arthogaan well, I think egos exist all over the place. I also have one. I realize it’s a construct but, still there. 

There are different lenses. What you say sounds like Byron Katie a but. Girl says she also has “no memory” when she obviously does. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

29 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Arthogaan well, I think egos exist all over the place. I also have one. I realize it’s a construct but, still there. 

There are different lenses. What you say sounds like Byron Katie a but. Girl says she also has “no memory” when she obviously does. 

Yes, it's just a lense.

I like that lense because it makes me me cheerful :x

to me you're ego or god

the second is called awakening