Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RightHand

Is life merely a part of a much bigger game?

8 posts in this topic

First of all, pardon me if my sentences seem barbaric and showcase a complete lack of understanding of what consciousness is, but try to meet me at my level.

Did God (me) design this life right now as the beginning or the continuation of a much bigger quest later?

In other words, will the experiences and insights that I get from this life be used later in another sequel of the dream/video game?

Or is this life just a random fluctuation in the field of consciousness, and after I leave this physical body, it will be completely pointless and or forgotten?

@RightHand The idea is there is no you, no me, no self, no free will, and no time. If you wish to frame life as a game leading to more games, they have all been played out simultaneously and completed as there is no time.

There are likely infinite multiverses and versions of this you. Just clear your mind and try to just be.

@RightHand you are in heaven. After this there will be no more life. This is your last chance to learn love and live with love till so called death comes.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Bigger game is just part of life.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Posted (edited)

nobody knows absolutely anything, just especulations. It seems that as form everything follows an evolutionary path, so I believe that existence is very complex and intricate, of an unimaginable magnitude, and we are right now making that path, that movement. I can't avoid to see clearly the deep meaning of absolutely everything that happens in my life. Everything is coordinated with the rest, there is a moving tide in one direction 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

I think life is about eating information so we can make our own universes .We look at the tiny to fill the big with life.

Edited by Hojo

5 hours ago, RightHand said:

First of all, pardon me if my sentences seem barbaric and showcase a complete lack of understanding of what consciousness is, but try to meet me at my level.

Did God (me) design this life right now as the beginning or the continuation of a much bigger quest later?

In other words, will the experiences and insights that I get from this life be used later in another sequel of the dream/video game?

Or is this life just a random fluctuation in the field of consciousness, and after I leave this physical body, it will be completely pointless and or forgotten?

Forget about these types of questions, similar to asking about God, Infinity, Dreams and such, this is Your overactive intellect searching for answers that come from others that don't know either b/c they are too caught up in the same loop as You and Me and most everyone, you see if You get an answer you have two choice, either to believe or disbelieve, neither gets You really anywhere than to ask more questions, and then it ends up like 95% of the posts on here, crazy loops of nothing..

Are You Peaceful of Your own nature,every day, no matter what? Answer this honestly, if not then get to working on that first, then go from there!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru