Thought Art

I Actually went out tonight

57 posts in this topic

Back in the club, talking to the girls in the line was a lot of fun. They were like 21ish, but didn’t mind me being 28 it seemed 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

I feel a much more fun and relaxed state. The girls helped. Happen to run into my cousin as well and we chatted. Now I’m sort of standing in the club people watching. I’m surprised how short many girls are. Many girls here are like 20, which I have little interest in. But, it’s still healthy to be out.

I will work on my approaches, and eye contact

IMG_3993.jpeg

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Observed: Social Anxiety & Overthinking. You should work on your inner dialogue man (how to talk to yourself); Wayyyy too nervous and logical about certain shit, for instance, no one gives a F**K about a petty 3 year age gap (25 vs 28) LMFAO.

It's all about your ENERGY, your STATE. Have fun, be entertaining, "make someone's day", engage/initiate something with the girls who claim are smiling at you (even a f**king "WHATS UP!?! :D" would go a long way). But Kudos for creating this "log/journal"

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I feel a much more fun and relaxed state. The girls helped. Happen to run into my cousin as well and we chatted. Now I’m sort of standing in the club people watching. I’m surprised how short many girls are. Many girls here are like 20, which I have little interest in. But, it’s still healthy to be out.

IMG_3993.jpeg

Amazing job. Keep going.

Take all the small wins to get into action taking momentum.

Try not to discriminate who to talk to. It can be guy, girl, old, young, ugly, good looking - doesnt matter. Just get yourself into a momentum of socializing with people in general.

Be a fun, social guy. Not a creepy hawk.

As you get more into that social and fun mood, then you can be more picky as to who to approach. But be careful that you fall back into judgmental mode of who to approach and fall back into excuse making momentum again. Especially as a newbie.

—-

Here’s a technique for you to ease off your fear of approaching and fear in the club in general:

Count from 15 to 0 and by the time you hit 0, approach someone. Doesnt matter who.

—-

Finally, Oh god dammit this real time reporting reminds me of my early days over 10 years ago. Getting that world war 2 flashbacks lol.

I guarantee if you stick to this and keep going out and learn the skill with patience, you’ll learn to have a ton of fun going out and you’ll learn to be very charismatic.

My nights out nowadays are almost like straight from movies. It’s a whole trip.

And oh yeah, girls dont give a fuck if you are ten years older than them. As long as you dont make it weird.

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

Posted (edited)

I’ve been mostly trying to acclimatize myself. Been having fun, talked to a few girls, some guys. Got approached by two girls who were hitting in my very hard but weren’t my type. 

I can see myself becoming good at this. Been taking small wins of just observing how people actually act.

Women are attracted to me which is something I can see in their eyes.

I didn’t realize how playful girls are. 

Um, but I still get nerves which is funny and I’ll get over them.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I can do better to approach more. I also have 

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

I am still thinking way to much. I’ve seen glimpses though of what’s possible. 

But, too much thinking, not enough risk taking, not enough approaching tonight. But, I did have fun and did talk to girls. That is good.

Yeah, I like girls. They were fun to talk to and to see. I can see how deep illusion the fear of speaking to them is. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I definitely feel like I wanna talk to more girls. My mind replays all the moments I saw cute girls but didn’t talk to them. 

So yeah, good experience and time for bed.

◭"89"

If I am 28 is it wrong to talk to a girl who is 21?

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

If I am 28 is it wrong to talk to a girl who is 21?

No. 

3 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

No. 

Sleep with her?

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

IMG_3993.jpeg

That girl in the black was eyeing you out and smiling real hard. Was that you she was looking at and was that one of the two that approached you?

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Just now, Thought Art said:

Sleep with her?

No problem if it's legal. You know that I only care about what's legal and not about people's opinions, right?! 

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That girl in the black was eyeing you out and smiling real hard. Was that you she was looking at and was that one of the two that approached you?

Different girl

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

No problem if it's legal. You know that I only care about what's legal and not about people's opinions, right?! 

True, the 21 year olds all huddled and said they liked me and I was cute, we laughed a lot. 

I slept with a 23 year old over the summer. I don’t think they will be mature enough for me relationship but idk. 

I know I need a lot more experience with women. I can’t settle without having really tried. 

I will need a nicer apartment. 

I realize that, though there was not really any 10/10 girls at the club. That there’s so much about girls that make them beautiful I’m unique ways that can’t be calculated on a linear scale. 

I saw a chubby dorky guy get a hot girls number. 

I spoke with a random guy who turned out to be a mortician or something. We had a deep convo about death while young people danced around us. 

I got hit on very hard by a girl and her friend. It was fun, but also cringy. I said I had to get water. 

There were many girls where I pulled out of the set too soon. I was nervous. 

I am left with sort of a warm afterglow of having pushed myself. But, also my memory of how beautiful women are. 

People look very young to me which is interesting. I didn’t realize how short most people are. 

I feel more confident in my looks as well. 

The live band was very good. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Congratulations! 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

I wake up feeling good. It feels good simply to go out, socialize, and meet girls. 

Watching anything more than Leo’s video, having some support/ accountability when you first go out etc, is a waste of time. 

Go out. 

It’s not even about the sex. It’s about getting experience and growing as a man. 

At one point I felt at one with everyone and the live music as well which was nice 

Most girls and guys are actually average looking too. This fear of 10s is dumb. Girls who are like 7 or sometimes 6 are nice too. Plus, personality plays a role. 

The great thing about it is you can just go out and have fun. 

Most if not all the stress is a fabrication of a mind which lacks experience but is full of memes. Destroy memes by experience.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

@Miguel1 thanks! I started using the count down from 10 thing as well

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

13 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I keep telling myself that 28 is not too old. I will let direct experience be my king.

Lmao. Want to know how old I was when I started getting into "pick up"? Ten years older than you.

You're welcome. ;)

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

@Bazooka Jesus Thanks bro bro 😎 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"