Zeroguy

Your honest opinion of Law of Attraction

15 posts in this topic

I think it is BS.

@Zeroguy isn't it kinda weird that whatever you focus on firmly  tends to just pop up in your life magically? 

have you noticed that yet ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Posted (edited)

There’s probably some morsels of truth to it, what you put out there into Universe has effects but I think a lot of people get misguided by going into it with “I Want”… Seems like that’s missing some super basic spiritual laws about the self or something. So many videos about manifesting money for yourself… 

Edited by Cosmic-Resplendence

If someone is interested in such things I would recommend something like the 7 Hermetic principles:

1. The principle of mentalism

"The All is Mind; the Universe is Mental."[5]

2. The principle of correspondence

"As above, so below; as below, so above.” [...] This principle embodies the truth that there is always a correspondence between the laws and phenomena of the various planes of being and life.[6]

3. The principle of vibration

"Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates."[7]

4. The principle of polarity

"Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled."[8]

5. The principle of rhythm

"Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates."[9]

6. The principle of cause and effect

"Every cause has its effect; every effect has its cause; everything happens according to law; chance is but a name for law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the law."[10]

7. The principle of gender

"Gender is in everything; everything has its masculine and feminine principles; gender manifests on all planes."[11]

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

@Zeroguy It might be BS but everything is BS. It is all Hindu Maya illusion. But the law of attraction is a paradigm shift for people. We start out as Catholic or some religion and there are concepts like heaven, hell, and god. We find Buddhism or Hinduism. We find Bashar and his alien channeling. They are all just paradigm shifts and new frameworks. But there seems to be progress toward no free will, no self, no identity, no time, and god realization. So the law of attraction is a stepping stone on our journey. Everything is BS.

Edited by Soul Flight

5 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

I think it is BS.

You just manifested that.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

It doesn't care what you think. It's actually The Law of Vibration. You attract what you're in resonance with. It's working at all times. You're just not conscious that you're doing it. You're really not even attracting, it's just happening. You're vibrating on a particular frequency and will "attract" things to you that are similarly vibrating on that frequency. It's an identity shift.

Edited by Princess Arabia

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

It doesn't care what you think. It's actually The Law of Vibration. You attract what you're in resonance with. It's working at all times. You're just not conscious that you're doing it. You're really not even attracting, it's just happening. You're vibrating on a particular frequency and will "attract" things to you that are similarly vibrating on that frequency. It's an identity shift.

Total nonsense. Reality is a movie, crafted by the "director", there's no such thing as "attracting". The first cause is always the will of the director, not anything within the content of the film.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, strangelooper said:

Total nonsense. Reality is a movie, crafted by the "director", there's no such thing as "attracting". The first cause is always the will of the director, not anything within the content of the film.

If you notice in my comment I said we're not really attracting. What you're not recognizing is that you are the director. There are different movie scripts and your identity depends on which script unfolds in your life. You're also not realizing that when you call it nonsense, that becomes true for you and vice versa. Reality is forever changing because of this. There are no facts.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@Princess Arabia according to u , which is better  , esther and jerry hicks or think and grow rich by napoleon hill

@Zeroguy law of attraction ,  is legit. but u need a lot of experience . it works . it is real . it has  a price if u wanna make it work .

Posted (edited)

Experiential I hope one has had boots on the ground and done the work. Does any of these things actually work? I hope they are not just from observation or one is simply parroting that of another's experience. Because if one has not tried these so-called techniques themselves then why are you selling garbage on the forum? I don't usually endorse a product without ever testing it but sometimes I do. Let's hope not.

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

9 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

If you notice in my comment I said we're not really attracting. What you're not recognizing is that you are the director. There are different movie scripts and your identity depends on which script unfolds in your life. You're also not realizing that when you call it nonsense, that becomes true for you and vice versa. Reality is forever changing because of this. There are no facts.

Me calling something nonsense or not also has no effect whatsoever. Try claiming with all your conviction that pink elephants will fall out of the sky anf see if it happens. Nothing works except having the right level of consciousness or it being part of the script.

4 hours ago, strangelooper said:

Me calling something nonsense or not also has no effect whatsoever. Try claiming with all your conviction that pink elephants will fall out of the sky anf see if it happens. Nothing works except having the right level of consciousness or it being part of the script.

Yeah I saw pink elephants falling out the sky......in my imagination.

6 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

@Princess Arabia according to u , which is better  , esther and jerry hicks or think and grow rich by napoleon hill

It's not whose better. They all contribute something, depending on what you're looking to accomplish or want to know, etc. Think and grow rich is a book, esther is a person.