-
Content count
6,512 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Husseinisdoingfine
-
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Both Leo and Rasputin are Russian, maybe Leo is a Rasputin incarnate from the previous life. -
The shit I read on this forum…
-
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Vice News for publishing this absolute gem. It's videos like this which inspire me to keep meditating.
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Donald Trump responds: -
Very rich interviews I found, and published recently* too. *of the time of this post
-
Here's a whole article where he justifies calling it a perversion: https://www.messagefrommasters.com/Shiva-Shakti/osho_on_homosexuality_perversion.htm
-
@Leo Gura
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to eTorro's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
The U.S. sort of resolved this market inequality issue in WW2 with the food ration card system. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to eTorro's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
How do we as a society resolve the inequalities the markets produces? Under the market system, in a hypothetical famine and shortage of milk, there will be people who are unable to afford any milk and at the same time people who are buying milk to feed their cats and then pouring the leftovers down the drain. This is a very visible reality, the fashion industry is worth billions of dollars and meanwhile there are people who can't afford shoes. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family
Whilst I don’t know whether or not is take on homosexuality is correct, but his take on pornography I completely agree with. https://www.messagefrommasters.com/Shiva-Shakti/osho_on_pornography.htm -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to CARDOZZO's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Why doesn’t full send ever bring on quality guests? They either being really trashy bottom of the barrel celebrities, such as only fans posters who’ve gone viral, or really right wing politicians. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Thank you for contributing to this thread. One thing that always bothered me about this forum is that when I try to post high quality content about politics, such as the original post, I get crickets and get gossip about Donald Trump gets hundreds of replies. In this forum: low quality gossip about politics > conscious politics -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Rasheed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
This is a distortion of Osho’s teachings. Osho was known as the ‘rich man’s guru’ precisely because he taught money was essential to buy the comforts necessary to be spiritual. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
*sigh* crickets -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to jimwell's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Although I disagree with what he said about Socialism being b.s. Completely disagree, I think it’s humanities ultimate future as automation, changes in culture, and third world countries refusing to be exploited make Capitalism outdated and not work-able. Of course it will be a more Democratic Socialism, not necessarily Marxism or Communism. Capitalists will never admit to this do, as it will require to concede and ultimately surrender their positions of power and comfortable living for being ultimate collective detriments. -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to kray's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
-
I'M BACK! I'll later make a post explaining why I left.
-
Is anyone else here an excessive daydreamer? I. Can’t. STOP. I don’t know what it is with me, I can’t stop creating these bizarre scenarios in my mind. Every time I do this, I hurt my own feelings. My daydreams create these incredibly strong emotions and I don’t know how to deal with them. I am so addicted to daydreaming that I can’t pull away literally because the story is so compelling. I waste hours each day just pacing back and forth. Meditation has not helped. I can’t go for walks anymore as it triggers the daydreaming.
-
^ Everyone else bump the thread so he can see.
-
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَّٰهُ -
Husseinisdoingfine replied to Husseinisdoingfine's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Right click the image, select: 'open link in new tab'. Then click on that to zoom in. -
Husseinisdoingfine posted a topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
VICE just uploaded this today.
-
All of this you copy pasted from my thread. The examples and characteristics came originally from the SDi book. Even the examples came from the original book. The videos you posted as well came from my thread.
