Leo Gura

Cornel West For President?

75 posts in this topic

Now this is interesting:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Unfortunately, until Ranked Choice Voting gets implemented everywhere in the country, voting for third party candidates is effectively a form of Game Denial that cedes political power to a fascistic Republican Party. 

Keeping democracy from collapsing is what everyone with a conscionable political outlook needs to be laser focused on right now. 

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

56 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

Unfortunately, until Ranked Choice Voting gets implemented everywhere in the country, voting for third party candidates is effectively a form of Game Denial that cedes political power to a fascistic Republican Party. 

Keeping democracy from collapsing is what everyone with a conscionable political outlook needs to be laser focused on right now. 

This is the same sentiment I share. Keeping the current fascistic strand of the Republican Party out of power is priority number one.

Vaush sums it up pretty nicely here

Anyone would be better than the two choices we have now, but in my honest opinion, Trump is 10x better than the absolute disgrace of a president we have now, who definitely has dementia and is most likely a pedophile.

The fact that we are allowing him to continue to make executive decisions and don't have in place some standard of cognitive health and mental performance that our President absolutely has to pass is insane to me. I mean this guy has access to Nukes, and he shakes hands with ghosts after he gives speeches NOBODY can understand! 

We are the laughing stock of the world right now, and it's only strengthening foreign relations like Putin and Xi Jinping, as well as China with Saudia Arabia and Iran - which will lead to the world leaders in oil to possibly making the switch from the USD to a new currency. 

I don't understand how anyone could want to re-elect a president that completely blew the withdrawal from Afghanistan, is actively sending billions of dollars to Ukraine to fuel a foreign war that the US will only profit from, now giving illegal migrants brand new iPhones with court dates 5 years out - while our own populations of homeless military veterans with no help of this kind continue to rise, and normal everyday people like myself face increasingly difficult living standards? 

At least with Trump I could fill up my truck for less than $100 and buy eggs for less than $7.

It's insanity to me, and I know a majority of people I've interacted with recently feel the same way. 

Trump is by no means the highest potential of who we could elect for president, but out of the two evils - thats who my intuition tells me to go with. I've seen and experienced to much insanity from the left to feel safe giving them a vote to continue running things how they are. I mean just visit Seattle or any California Coastal town. These places are nightmares and warzones underneath democratic leadership. I just visited the Northern California and southern Oregon coast about a  month ago and my direct experience of these places is: HOLY SH*T! What an absolute nightmare of poverty. 

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

3 minutes ago, Godhead said:

@VictorB02 please go outside

I just referenced the sad and disgusting state of the Northern California and Southern Oregon coastal towns I visited last month, which are all heavily run and maintained by democrats. 

We have been told by Leo for decades now that progressives are more evolved - and that sounds great - but if true, why are these towns destroyed? Why has it been that every Blue state I visit is an absolute sh*thole of poverty, crime, and homelessness?

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

You seem to lack the capacity for political analysis, and it would benefit you to approach discussions with less unwavering confidence and a greater emphasis on seeking genuine systemic understanding. Your intuition is not enough.

Edited by Godhead

32 minutes ago, Godhead said:

You seem to lack the capacity for political analysis, and it would benefit you to approach discussions with less unwavering confidence and a greater emphasis on seeking genuine systemic understanding.

I have thought long and hard. I have watched the country over the past 5 years. I have taken Leos considerations carefully. But at the end of the day, why would I yield my Truth and Intuition? Why would I yield my direct experience of the MASSIVE poverty, crime, and homelessness in every democratically run city I visit when I do go outside?

That is one of the MANY VALID points I have offered here that you aren't acknowledging. 

So who lacks the genuine understanding and capacity for political analysis? You literally just told me to leave and won't acknowledge any of my critiques.

Edited by VictorB02

5 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

I literally just gave many VALID points that you aren't acknowledging.

I have no interest in engaging in a debate about who is or isn't a pedophile. Furthermore, I doubt that deconstructing each of your arguments would have any impact on changing your perspective.

While some of the concerns you raised are valid, it appears that you haven't thoroughly considered the driving forces and attractors contributing to these issues. Your proposed solutions, which rely on weak analysis, are likely to have unintended consequences. I encourage you to shift from a reactive mindset to an analytical one. 

47 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

and is most likely a pedophile.

Oh gawd...

Please cut the shit.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Godhead

The thing is, it's hard to not be react (which literally means to respond or behave in a particular way in response to something) when you encounter such profound levels of poverty and crime within your own country, towns, and counties.

I went outside last month and saw the current state of the country first hand. Thats why I'm reactive. And you know what - Hell Yes! I'd rather be that than another brainless sheep just unconsciously following the noise of the left and not thinking for themselves. 

I did not watch the full thing I'd certainly would be interested to vote for him, I bet I could even. I dissuaded from political anylsis and understanding currently as it's to polarizing, what I generally get is that moderate democrats are missing, when I talk to others who are from foreign countries and see our left here and I also have some concerns, yet I would most likely never vote for the republican party.

I dunno going of intuition america not investing into ukraine war is scary if you compare military strength of countries and they could easily overrun the entire eu in a horror scenario I am very happy americans are stationed here and help where help is needed for simplicities sake. I don't run backwards arugments. 

If you want america to be a self-sustaning egotistical power house and draw all it's ressources from mexico or w/e, you be quick to see how fast russia would overtake other continents if they can conquer europe, why not go for africa for all the ressources? The point is it's never about america it's about the whole world. 

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh gawd...

Please cut the shit.

Oh I forgot.. It's totally normal and healthy to grope and sniff little girls hairs as a 70+ year old man. Totally nothing suspicious about that at all!

63496011-0-image-a-29_1665811549725-2.jpg

Forgive me for committing the first cardinal sin of the forum which is: pointing out the obvious devilry of the left. LOL. I'm not a pedophile, and I don't know any, but If I had to guess - this is how they would act. Unable to control impulses around what they crave most.  

maxresdefault.jpg

How does nobody else on the forum take this seriously? It's like you all love to blame and point fingers at Trump but when someone says to look at Biden in the same lens all I hear is crickets from this forum.

The Bias is deep.

Edited by VictorB02

Oh, you forgot...

trump-epstein-01.jpg

@Leo Gura Thanks for curving my response. 

And I'm aware. They all have their dark side. Nobody is perfect. which is why I said:

1 hour ago, VictorB02 said:

Trump is by no means the highest potential of who we could elect for president, but out of the two evils - thats who my intuition tells me to go with. 

I'd rather have a cognitively healthy pedophile for a president than a senile one who can't remember his own name.

Edited by VictorB02

2 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

Thats why I'm reactive. And you know what - Hell Yes! I'd rather be that than another brainless sheep

It's good that you care. It's good that you don't want to look away when you see issues. Reacting in the way you do will not solve those issues. Systemic issues need systemic solutions. Not some orange man who says the things you like. 

Can somebody present data of something beyond like typical american culture or what is this?

Nvm, I can't deal with this feel right politics. It's just humerous how much joy you can create out of bitterness and violence. Amazing. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

@VictorB02 Trump's a very cognitively healthy idiot, I agree.

This is a Cornel West topic. Not "everyone I don't like is a pedophile" topic.

And to get this thread back on its legs, I think the worst offense of this candidate is not hinting towards the policy direction he would take as an actual president. Everyone can say "I will do good things", the point is to say what those things are so people can evaluate them. At least those people who care about something more than optics and supporting a "cooler" or "less evil" candidate.

Edited by Girzo

7 minutes ago, Godhead said:

It's good that you care. It's good that you don't want to look away when you see issues. Reacting in the way you do will not solve those issues. Systemic issues need systemic solutions. Not some orange man who says the things you like. 

Yes and those systemic solutions would probably involve not letting our border being invaded by thousands of undocumented immigrants and not donating billions to a foreign war when our own layperson is struggling to afford a apartment, yes? 

6 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@VictorB02 Trump's a very cognitively healthy idiot.

This is a Cornel West topic. Not "everyone I don't like is a pedophile" topic.

This is a topic for who will be the next president of the United States. It is definitely warranted in this discussion. Plus, I'm one of the very few people on this forum that can consciously stand behind a more right-leaning worldview.

Maybe it's good I share my perspective eh? Don't want you guys to get lost too deep in a progressive echo-chamber ;)

Edited by VictorB02

@VictorB02 It's not, you are being reactive, polarizing and derailing the discussion. Your opinions are not important, it's the way you express them. You start with name-calling politicians pedophiles, then give zero argumentation and examples on which Trumps policies were good in particular and which Biden's policies are wrong, and why. Just stirring shit. If I were interested in stirring shit I would be working at a water treatment plant.

Edited by Girzo