Extreme Z7

Member
  • Content count

    1,701
  • Joined

  • Last visited

6 Followers

About Extreme Z7

  • Rank
    - - -
  • Birthday 01/13/1997

Personal Information

  • Location
    Tacloban City, Philippines
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

10,384 profile views
  1. Ahh it works now. While I have been having internet problems lately, this is still a bug I've never seen before.
  2. The video embed on the Victor Ostrovsky post is clearly wrong. It instead links to another wilderness survival video.
  3. Our current way of stating what year it is. Because we have this silly standard of basing it relative to an event we're not even sure really happened. As if Jesus gets crucified on the cross and people are suddenly like "Alright, we can start calling this year 0 A.D. and then start counting up instead of this silly B.C. business where we've been counting the years backwards this whole time.
  4. Wearing ties. The fuck is a tie for practically? Rubbish.
  5. It just struck me. If OK used to mean "All Correct" Then Alright was very closely related. . . "All Right" Double Conformity
  6. You'll be surprised how many people online study philosophy as a hobby, usually they're leftist types of course.
  7. So this is where the previously-couch-based videos went lol. Anyway, purchased it yesterday and already went through some 50+ or so while doing my art commissions. Amazing stuff so far. Sucks how bite-sized they are, they're barely even summaries of the topics. But they serve as overall good reminders of the lessons and topics discussed so far. I'll still give my thoughts after I'm fully up-to-date with all of the clips though.
  8. Just for some light-hearted fun, this guy here really knows how to make fun of the situation.
  9. Disappointed, @Leo Gura You missed the opportunity to call your latest blog post, "Imagine Dragons"
  10. Nothing more Hardcore than bungee-ing without a bungee cord https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVgyJBnHGeI&pp=ygULYnVuZ2VlIGRlYWQ%3D
  11. I didn't mean to imply that you go back to your older vids and add chaptered timestamps to them. Sorry, I should have clarified that I was speaking of future videos. But I understand if you don't think that's worth it either.
  12. Have you considered doing numbered chapters/parts to your long-form vids?
  13. Holy crap lol. Thost artworks of mine are really REALLY old. They're almost a decade old at this point. I no longer have an Instagram, my main gallery is on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/eezyseven You can check out my much MUCH newer art there. Example:
  14. The Devil: The Fuck?!! No...NOOOO!!!! You idiots! What have you done to my profits?! How can you do something so selfless!