Do you pay yourself first?
In other words, do you take a percentage of your income every month and put it away for savings first, before you pay your bills?
If not, that's the quickest solution. But it's actually harder than you think because there's all sorts of psychological issues when it comes to money.
I'd also make a formal budget if you don't have one already. And then once you have it, STICK TO THE BUDGET.
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T Harv Eker
- It's Not About The Money by Brent Kessell
- Millionaire Booklet by Grant Cardone
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
I also saw that @Keepmovingforward recommended Money, Master The Game by Tony Robbins. That's definitely a good book, but not if you're poor and want to be wealthy soon. That book is good if you're wealthy and want to stay wealthy.