nhoktinvt

the problem of pick up

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

is...you don't wanna talk to women, then when your intuition says you should talk to them, and when you do talk to them, they don't response or they run away from you, and you might feel like something's wrong with you cause you thought you were doing the right thing but the result say the opposite and your efforts are nothing
but...maybe it's not for nothing, maybe it's worth it, even if you get rejected for thousands of times be grateful because all of it makes you a stronger man

Edited by nhoktinvt

@nhoktinvt the narrative in your head is bad bro

listen to the stories you're telling yourself

29 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

the narrative is you gotta force yourself to simply get rejected not even to get laid, and through the rejections you becomes a stronger man what's bad about it ?

Reality has no problems other than the ones you create, good day. :)

Focus on cleaning up your beliefs, I use journalling prompt
I believe X

I choose to believe X

I choose to believe X because it serves me

Now look into why it is serving you to choose to believe this idea, then you can start to dismantle beliefs that ultimately are not true but are there to protect you

4 hours ago, Dauntment said:

Reality has no problems other than the ones you create, good day. :)

Alrighty then. Tell 'em.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

13 minutes ago, lawrencep93 said:

Focus on cleaning up your beliefs, I use journalling prompt
I believe X

I choose to believe X

I choose to believe X because it serves me

Now look into why it is serving you to choose to believe this idea, then you can start to dismantle beliefs that ultimately are not true but are there to protect you

Could also frame it as “I am aware of ________”. It puts distance from you and the beliefs or thoughts. Now you can realize how many “garbage” thoughts infect your mind, and it’s your choice whether to proceed in that direction. High quality choices come from clarity of mind. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

18 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

It sounds like the narrative in his head based off of the experiences he has had with cold approach. Your beliefs are based off of experiential evidence. You cannot simply force yourself to change your beliefs by repeating an affirmation in your head, your subconscious mind is intelligent, more intelligent than your conscious mind and will not be fool by simple repetition, it relies on evidence and reason to form it's beliefs. Having girls ignore you and run away from you is going to have a negative impact on your self esteem and beliefs about the world and women no matter how much you gaslight yourself.

18 hours ago, nhoktinvt said:

and through the rejections you becomes a stronger man what's bad about it ?

Do you feel like a stronger man?

6 hours ago, Pav said:

Do you feel like a stronger man?

i do i think it's healthy to approach woman and be yourself and get rejected and keep following the process until you know how to do it

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Pav said:

Your beliefs are based off of experiential evidence. You cannot simply force yourself to change your beliefs by repeating an affirmation in your head, your subconscious mind is intelligent, more intelligent than your conscious mind and will not be fool by simple repetition, it relies on evidence and reason to form it's beliefs.

This is false. Beliefs aren't based off of experiential evidence. Its the other way around. Beliefs are formed through repetitive thoughts that then gets proven to us through the RAS system of the brain then gets lodged into the subconscious mind which is illogical and acts as a filing cabinet and stores whatever it gets impressed with based on your repetitive though patterns and behavior. It doesn't rely on evidence it shows evidence, it doesn't need reason and is incapable of forming beliefs. The conscious mind does that. You pretty much got it backwards. 

It is very impressionable and programmable simply because it is based on repetition and is illogical and doesn't think. This is why you're able to tie your shoes without thinking about it (repetition) and habits are formed (repetition) you can't just think your way into a habit. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.