StarStruck

If god created with the word

39 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's a man made label - its language.  God didn't create the word God, that is a human thing.

So in a sense "he" did - because who else would?  :)

You incarnated into a human as God and then made up the word.  God is brilliant isn't "he"?

Although you are using words right now... Explain it to me without words 🤔

On 2/27/2024 at 5:31 AM, StarStruck said:

then why did he not design the word in such a way that God could be captured with the word instead he created the word in such a way that only finite things can be captured with it 

Because he can't capture himself that way, he has to capture himself with direct being.  I'm sorry i didn't read your question correctly.  He couldn't create a word to capture the Inifnite.    All words are finite so he was screwed.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

yes brother - God is Nothing and Everything and Love.  I had an awakening tonight.  I felt God's love wash over me for probably two hours.  it was unreal.  It was me.  The real me, not the ego me.  The thing or the no thing behind the ego.  That's God.

What a beauty. Amazing. Amazing. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

What a beauty. Amazing. Amazing. 

I really needed it too, I had some deep suffering the past few days with something that happened, and I felt like i had no hope.  Only God realization saved me.

The more i look back now, on my awakenings, I realize that suffering was so paramount in all of them.  It was the catalyst. That is probably why Leo couldn't wake up without psychedelics.  Because the suffering was not there, prior to the meditation.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

21 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

yes brother - God is Nothing and Everything and Love.  I had an awakening tonight.  I felt God's love wash over me for probably two hours.  it was unreal.  It was me.  The real me, not the ego me.  The thing or the no thing behind the ego.  That's God.

🥳🥳

28 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

God is Nothing, but Nothing is Everything.  God is the collapse of all duality.

Nothing = no borders 🤲💙 That´s how insane this is. 😩 

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

🥳🥳

Nothing = no borders 🤲💙 That´s how insane this is. 😩 

What do you think about my thoughts on suffering.  I always knew it was paramount in awakening - but why didn't i realize that not only is it paramount, it is CRUCIAL?  It's actually required!  Thats something that is really not stated enough here. This is for natural awakening, not using psychedelics.  Even then, with psycehdelics, I think that you would have had to have undergone some type of suffering before hand to be able to release the ego.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

My God its still happening.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

37 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Beautiful.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I really needed it too, I had some deep suffering the past few days with something that happened, and I felt like i had no hope.  Only God realization saved me.

The more i look back now, on my awakenings, I realize that suffering was so paramount in all of them.  It was the catalyst. That is probably why Leo couldn't wake up without psychedelics.  Because the suffering was not there, prior to the meditation.

Suffering is the key. I lost my dad, have open heart surgery, and live alone no family members were near me. Therefore, I decided to retreat by myself in darkness and silence. Every week, I did 10 gr dried shrooms with lemon take. Moreover, I lived in darkness and silence for 3 months. I lost 20 pounds. Lol.  With that I recognize what enlightenment is and what love is. Since then I am in love. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

Suffering is the key. I lost my dad, have open heart surgery, and live alone no family members were near me. Therefore, I decided to retreat by myself in darkness and silence. Every week, I did 10 gr dried shrooms with lemon take. Moreover, I lived in darkness and silence for 3 months. I lost 20 pounds. Lol.  With that I recognize what enlightenment is and what love is. Since then I am in love. 

Damn - that's fucking awesome.

I didn't mean to derail the thread guys - started a new one on suffering.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Beautiful.

:)

Thank you Princess :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

58 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What do you think about my thoughts on suffering.  I always knew it was paramount in awakening - but why didn't i realize that not only is it paramount, it is CRUCIAL?  It's actually required!  Thats something that is really not stated enough here. This is for natural awakening, not using psychedelics.  Even then, with psycehdelics, I think that you would have had to have undergone some type of suffering before hand to be able to release the ego.

I think is because The ego won´t really threw himself completely unless it Is getting really burned by 'life'. 

'life' = his own lie. 

@StarStruck This is the whole fun of it. It is a Zen koan. It is the ineffable. It is like Neo in The Matrix. The machines can account for everything but there is always one tiny variable which they allow to manifest as Neo in every reincarnation of The Matrix.

The universe wants to build a mirror to see itself. The hand trying to grasp itself. The word trying to speak itself and describe itself. It is all a paradox.

I think Terrance McKenna and Noam Chomsky have each hypothesized that the base reality is language or math or information. It is "the word." It is all mind or consciousness. The first word or thought disrupts the silence.

@StarStruck Because words themselves are finite. If a word was capable of capturing the infinite, not only would it have to capture all meaning, but you would also have to be able to drive the word, have sex with the word, eat the word, breath the word, walk on the word, wear the word around your neck, build houses with the word, and do an infinite amount of other things with that word.

The point that I am making is that the word being a word already restricts the word to being just that... a word. A word isn't a car. For a word to be infinite it would also need to be a car. It would also need to be a living organism. It would also need to be a black hole and a star.

Do you understand how ridiculous it is to expect a word to capture all of those things?

The word "driving" doesn't actually capture the act of driving. You can't drive the word. The word doesn't refer to itself. That's the point of a symbol. It's something, pointing to a thing, but not being that thing by itself.

beep boop

1 hour ago, Soul Flight said:

@StarStruck This is the whole fun of it. It is a Zen koan. It is the ineffable. It is like Neo in The Matrix. The machines can account for everything but there is always one tiny variable which they allow to manifest as Neo in every reincarnation of The Matrix.

I don't get the Neo analogy. What does Neo represent in your analogy?

The universe wants to build a mirror to see itself. The hand trying to grasp itself. The word trying to speak itself and describe itself. It is all a paradox.

I think Terrance McKenna and Noam Chomsky have each hypothesized that the base reality is language or math or information. It is "the word." It is all mind or consciousness. The first word or thought disrupts the silence.

The word was not invented by men as some claim in this thread and forum. They don't understand what the word means.

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@StarStruck Because words themselves are finite. If a word was capable of capturing the infinite, not only would it have to capture all meaning, but you would also have to be able to drive the word, have sex with the word, eat the word, breath the word, walk on the word, wear the word around your neck, build houses with the word, and do an infinite amount of other things with that word.

The point that I am making is that the word being a word already restricts the word to being just that... a word. A word isn't a car. For a word to be infinite it would also need to be a car. It would also need to be a living organism. It would also need to be a black hole and a star.

Do you understand how ridiculous it is to expect a word to capture all of those things?

The word "driving" doesn't actually capture the act of driving. You can't drive the word. The word doesn't refer to itself. That's the point of a symbol. It's something, pointing to a thing, but not being that thing by itself.

The word of god is not the same as the word of men. In the same way a parrot can pronounce some words without knowing the meaning like some.

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I don't get the Neo analogy. What does Neo represent in your analogy?

Howdy

Your post assumes a god or designer who designed “the word” but left a flaw in which words are insufficient.

In The Matrix the architect tried many times to solve the equation and eliminate Neo but there is a mysterious variable which cannot be resolved. So the architect allows the program to generate Neo as a paradox or chaos. So relating to your post this paradox manifests as the word being incapable of communicating that final variable or paradox. Words somehow being insufficient is a paradox of the purpose words are intended to serve. God created a flawed language just like the architect creates flawed Matrices. :) You gotta see all 3 Matrix films maybe.

Edited by Soul Flight

@Soul Flight the matrix was not created by god but by the machines to enslave humans to be battery for the machines. I don’t think god has that intention for us. 

36 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Soul Flight the matrix was not created by god but by the machines to enslave humans to be battery for the machines. I don’t think god has that intention for us. 

Sorry for the confusion. I agree about god not enslaving us. I was just using a metaphor. The films are art and life imitates art and art imitates life. Very psychedelic.

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

The word of god is not the same as the word of men. In the same way a parrot can pronounce some words without knowing the meaning like some.

Precisely. You could say that everything is the "word of god", but at that point it doesn't really make sense to conceive of it as some type of "language" anymore, because it also includes everything that can't be captured through symbolism. That's because god is ALL symbolism, not just any one fragment of it, but also extends beyond it. You can't capture god with the letter A, you also need B, C, D, E and an infinite amount of letters, plus numbers and all the other types of symbols in existence, plus everything that isn't a symbol either.

The point is that nothing can point to God, because God is already everything, including all pointing. It's like trying to point to your finger, using the same finger.

beep boop