Javfly33

Reality is a dream of Love

26 posts in this topic

I think Leo was right. Is just too mindfucky to Accept It. But It might be fucking true. 

The More you Love the best your Life gets. The less you Love or the more your fear/hate the more suffering and less Life you get.

The point is to completely Love this shit so fucking much you break all boundaries.

Until you completely Accept this is a dream and other beings are You. 

Not conceptually, you need to have a certain clarity physical Reality is a fucking invention of the ego. 

Any type of doubt in the Mind and fear Will come back.

Do not trust fear, do not trust lower vibrations type of Thoughts. Only choose Love. Even if im wrong, you Will have a better time anyways 😃

Edited by Javfly33

The problem is that love is not something you do, it is something you are. your openness to life is what is called love. Fear closes life, when you are a child you are dealing with crazy people, since almost everyone is crazy. You are immersed in emotional and mental madness surrounded by extremely stupid crazy people. So, you, as a child, pure openness, are drifting into a kind of twisted seminarian mental larva full of madness, of stories at a schizophrenic level. someone to whom cinema and novels have made him feel, that he has a hypertrophied fantasy, an abrupt mental landscape, not flat, clean, but with a lot of shit . So, you say you want to love everything completely? It is not that easy, in fact it is an incredible challenge, an enigma for a genius to solve. Seems that this is human life today 

Edited by Breakingthewall

You are loving every minute every day every sec because that's what you are. It is only being disguised as other twisted forms of emotions if it's not directly recognized. When you hate, you are still loving something. When you're depressed you're still loving. Loving as in the verb. You hate this because you love that. You're depressed because you're loving something that's apparently out of reach. You're anxious because you're loving something you fear might not happen because you're expecting something else to happen, You're being selfish because of the love of survival. You abuse your partner because you're loving whatever is causing you to abuse them as in alcohol or drugs or whatever. I can go on but you get the drift. There's nothing but love.

So it's not about the more you love as it is to channel your love in a more positive light, because you can love more by loving the drugs you take some more, Love comes in all different shapes and sizes and can be disguised as hate and other negative emotions.

Edited by Princess Arabia

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

The More you Love the best your Life gets. The less you Love or the more your fear/hate the more suffering and less Life you get.

It's not about loving more or loving less, but more about how you're directing the love that you already are. If I'm loving someone less, it's because I'm loving something else more. There's no escaping love. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

59 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The problem is that love is not something you do, it is something you are. your openness to life is what is called love. Fear closes life, when you are a child you are dealing with crazy people, since almost everyone is crazy. You are immersed in emotional and mental madness surrounded by extremely stupid crazy people. So, you, as a child, pure openness, are drifting into a kind of twisted seminarian mental larva full of madness, of stories at a schizophrenic level. someone to whom cinema and novels have made him feel, that he has a hypertrophied fantasy, an abrupt mental landscape, not flat, clean, but with a lot of shit . So, you say you want to love everything completely? It is not that easy, in fact it is an incredible challenge, an enigma for a genius to solve. Seems that this is human life today 

Not loving conceptually (I wouldn´t know what that even would mean) but breaking all perceived boundaries of physical reality

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

your openness to life is what is called love. 

Right, and why the kid is open? Kid doesn´t know there is individual or physical reality. The awarenesss or energy information is boundless.

Ego then is constructed and dream of being a Thing starts. 

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You are loving every minute every day every sec because that's what you are. It is only being disguised as other twisted forms of emotions if it's not directly recognized. When you hate, you are still loving something. When you're depressed you're still loving. Loving as in the verb. You hate this because you love that. You're depressed because you're loving something that's apparently out of reach. You're anxious because you're loving something you fear might not happen because you're expecting something else to happen, You're being selfish because of the love of survival. You abuse your partner because you're loving whatever is causing you to abuse them as in alcohol or drugs or whatever. I can go on but you get the drift. There's nothing but love.

So it's not about the more you love as it is to channel your love in a more positive light, because you can love more by loving the drugs you take some more, Love comes in all different shapes and sizes and can be disguised as hate and other negative emotions.

If I don´t perceive a boundary between you and me I can completely love, if I think there is a boundary I will have stories in my mind about you. Those stories will not let me see reality clearly. 

26 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If I don´t perceive a boundary between you and me I can completely love, if I think there is a boundary I will have stories in my mind about you. Those stories will not let me see reality clearly

You don't need to see Reality clearly. You are Reality. Whatever you give life to with your light of Awareness becomes real for you and is the only Reality there is. There is nothing outside of your own consciousness. Reality is not one way that you have to clearly see. You are creating it as you go. Thats why everything is changing and always moving to fit into your world. And mine, and every conscious being. There are Infinite Realities. That's Infinity.

Your thoughts, beliefs, assumptions about yourself and the world is shaping your Reality as we speak and will determine your experiences. So see clearly how you want to experience your world because that's all that exists for you. RIGHT NOW.

18 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Right, and why the kid is open? Kid doesn´t know there is individual or physical reality. The awarenesss or energy information is boundless

The kid is open because He has not yet absorbed his dose of human madness, but we have our full dose, and if we want to open ourselves to life, we must see many things, a lot of deep understanding of how we bind ourselves, which keeps us prisoners in the mind. In the mind there is zero love, there is compulsion and forced movement. It's a shitty prison and we have to break it.

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Do not trust fear, do not trust lower vibrations type of Thoughts. Only choose Love. Even if im wrong, you Will have a better time anyways 😃

That's it. Always stay positive. This heaven is a gift for us. Don't make it hell. We are so lucky to meet, talk, share and feel each other. İt is not possible not to feel the love... 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Something I read today: 

'Frustrated Love gives birth to fear and hate; it gives birth to evil.  The absence of Love is fear.  The rejection of love is hate'

What do you guys think?

Edited by AlterEgo

Alterego...

I don't think absence of love is fear,because believe It or not,fear is a outgrowth of love,it's a form of love which doesn't look like love on the surface to many human consciousness. 

So ,let me explain using a imaginery case,imagine u are in love with your grandfather, it's magnificent love u have ,to u they mean your world and everything.

Now,They went to Asia for 1 week trip,u haven't heard from them for 1 month,no information, feeling of fear will start to grow and come on surface within u,because u fear ,the fear to lose someone u love dearly, so that fear expresses your love for grandfather. 

So ,fear isn't absence of love,it's a different tone or vibration of love. 

All thoughts at the end of the day are thoughts, all opinions are simply makeup, they have no meaning, no matter how hard someone pushes u,it has no meaning,that's the beauty of living in a dream ,the mayonnaise of reality, eat it and enjoy the bliss and sensation of taste.

Boom!

Edited by Creatorbeing

5 hours ago, AlterEgo said:

'Frustrated Love gives birth to fear and hate; it gives birth to evil.  The absence of Love is fear.  The rejection of love is hate'

To Love fear and hate… now that’s a whole ’nother level!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The kid is open because He has not yet absorbed his dose of human madness, but we have our full dose, and if we want to open ourselves to life, we must see many things, a lot of deep understanding of how we bind ourselves, which keeps us prisoners in the mind. In the mind there is zero love, there is compulsion and forced movement. It's a shitty prison and we have to break it.

@Breakingthewall How do we break it? The mind is full of fear, darkness, borders. It seems to open ourselves through that big wall of darkness, something such as intuition or deep trust in Reality has to happened. Something not from the mind but from other place. 

10 hours ago, James123 said:

We are so lucky to meet, talk, share and feel each other. İt is not possible not to feel the love... 

@James123 If I trust the mind I will not surrender to Love. The mind/self wants to not surrender to Love because that will mean that the self will disappear. Because the self was based in physical borders. Which are non-existent, because this is a Dream of Love. 

26 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

How do we break it? The mind is full of fear, darkness, borders. It seems to open ourselves through that big wall of darkness, something such as intuition or deep trust in Reality has to happened. Something not from the mind but from other place. 

14 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

It's a process,  a chain reaction that is happening. For example, at a given moment you may have a very serious problem and realize that you have no control, you can only push in one direction, but controlling is impossible, so you relax and give up control. Also with meditation and psychedelics you can look your fears and self-esteem failures in the face directly, without avoidance. You can also expose yourself in a real way, dangerous activities, high risk. a set of everything, it is not something easy, if humans always fall into the prison of the mind it is not because of stupidity, it is because of real pressure. I think that the important factor is the real intention of freedom, then you always push in that direction . Meditation every day, psychedelics, identification of the barriers, will to dissolve them. Humility and be aware of the real situation, drop the need of being advanced or anything, etc

Edited by Breakingthewall

59 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Also with meditation and psychedelics you can look your fears and self-esteem failures in the face directly, without avoidance. 

I see. I want to avoid looking at my own lies because that would mean the dissolution will happen.

The mindfuck is, I´m constantly trying to build barriers around myself, and I suffer those barriers, that limitation. That lack of love.

So when the pressure is maximum, when the fire is getting to your hands, when you almost burning 24/7, you see Ok, there is no way out, I need to face what I am doing. I need to open myself. 

The ego and mind is terrified of the opening, because is the barrier itself. Lol. 🤣

Has anyone ever had an experience where your body starts shaking and your mouth becomes very dry? 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa You mean meditating or tripping or where?

Edited by Javfly33

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You mean meditating or tripping or where?

This sensation seems to occur when I “surrender to Love”, as you mentioned before. The more I surrender, the more sensitive I am to my feelings and body. This isn’t the first time I experienced this phenomena last night. I was not meditating and I wasn’t tripping in the sense that I planned to trip (the only substance I took was high CBD oil, which isn’t even supposed to be psychoactive). This shift seems to have occurred spontaneously,  but subsided when I fell asleep. 

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

This sensation seems to occur when I “surrender to Love”, as you mentioned before. The more I surrender, the more sensitive I am to my feelings and body. This isn’t the first time I experienced this phenomena last night. I was not meditating and I wasn’t tripping in the sense that I planned to trip (the only substance I took was high CBD oil, which isn’t even supposed to be psychoactive). This shift seems to have occurred spontaneously,  but subsided when I fell asleep. 

Yes, at least in my case Body usually reacts with sudden lateral movements or other weird movements when physical borders seem to disappear. 

Just now, Javfly33 said:

Yes, at least in my case Body usually reacts with sudden lateral movements or other weird movements when physical borders seem to disappear. 

I will allow myself to express myself more when this occurs again… I was definitely suppressing it last night, which is very silly because I live by myself so it’s not like I could freak out my roommates or anything like that. It’s amazing how much irrational fear we live in as humans.

8 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I will allow myself to express myself more when this occurs again… I was definitely suppressing it last night, which is very silly because I live by myself so it’s not like I could freak out my roommates or anything like that. It’s amazing how much irrational fear we live in as humans.

🙏

I would add... there´s no 'I' that can allow it in that moment. When it happens, how fast it is supressed/shutdown by the body is how much the body/ego is still rejecting Truth.