Javfly33

I was wrong, feminism was right

37 posts in this topic

@Princess Arabia True but ill show myself more love than that individual because they wont determine me to make me lose myself.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

.But ill keep my toxicity because its something valuable to me,

If you're aware that it's toxic behavior then you're only unconsciously hurting yourself. If you're unaware that it's toxic, you're still only hurting yourself. So, just from it being toxic period, it's of no value, only survival based. Nothing wrong with that, but eventually the so-called "value" will become invaluable in the long run.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia So thats fork in the road ,you want to be saint and destroyed by women/life or you want to value survival and become a villan that owns his path seeing himself as most important.Choose wisely but you dont need to choose this.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

Men are less anxious and therefore have less ego on average.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia True but ill show myself more love than that individual because they wont determine me to make me lose myself.

That's fine. To each is own, but it's still a form of protecting your wounds, because you wouldn't even know how to protect yourself if you didn't show vulnerability in the first place and was wounded by it. You wouldn't even know what losing yourself meant if you didn't experience it in the first place. Now, you got a taste and it didn't feel good and now you're making sure it doesn't happen again. Again, protecting and bandaging the wounds. That's why we fear falling in love, nit for the love itself but for fear if losing ourselves. You're revealing more of my point the more you speak. There are patterns that make up our individuality and memories that we cling unto. Nothing to do with conscious choices. You think you're doing it, but the decisions are being made for you. That's what your name implies, no-self, because if you were so much in control, you wouldn't be worrying about losing your SELF. 

14 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

The degree to which you love yourself is the degree to which you are capable of showing and giving love. So saying you'll love yourself more than a woman doesn't mean you're showing her less love than yourself, it only means that's how much you're capable of loving yourself.

What does “love yourself” mean?
Do you look in the mirror while caressing yourself, or on the contrary while bathing? I don't understand.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Be careful with any system or ideology that you follow, including ones you perceive as higher conscious (progressives, LGBT, feminism, non-duality, etc.)

All these can be serious distractions and make you fall into the same trap you’re trying to avoid.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia So thats fork in the road ,you want to be saint and destroyed by women/life or you want to value survival and become a villan that owns his path seeing himself as most important.Choose wisely but you dont need to choose this.

That's not how an empowered person thinks. A woman cannot destroy your life unless you let them. So because you're not capable of securing your own, you set principles that you yourself won't break because that is your security blanket because you don't trust yourself to not lose yourself. 

@Princess Arabia You dont understand from the point of game everything is thought out,im standing on who i am and im concious of actions im doing, because its all calculated so i see when im going againts myself because i set up rules for myself and codes.

Its not about the protection its about direction and navigation.

It's you.

Now fight.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

What does “love yourself” mean?
Do you look in the mirror while caressing yourself, or on the contrary while bathing? I don't understand.

It means to hold yourself in high regard. To not let people walk all over you. To set boundaries for yourself that's in your best interest without it being selfishly displayed and hurting others in the process. It means to educate yourself about yourself. It means to know yourself. It means to nourish yourself and to feed it in a way in all types of ways that it grows in accordance with it's intended use and purpose. It means to show and display love to others the best you can because they are a reflection of you. To love others is to love yourself and vice versa. I could go on, but I'll leave it here.

29 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia You dont understand from the point of game everything is thought out,im standing on who i am and im concious of actions im doing, because its all calculated so i see when im going againts myself because i set up rules for myself and codes.

Its not about the protection its about direction and navigation.

ok, you're still navigating from a specific place and all your navigations are going to stem from those memories which is fine, but the rest of your narratives aren't coming from a place of where you'd like to go only from how you'd like it to be but you can't get from point A to B all by yourself and depending on whether you're taking the bus, train or car those navigations are going to have to adjust accordingly. So you see, it's not just about your navigations but who you're navigating with and that will take some twists and turns because you are still using something or someone for the navigation. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia @Princess Arabia @Princess Arabia @Princess Arabia i cant navigate the text message so you win 🙂

oh my, you scared me. I thought the Aliens were attacking my computer with all those @Princess Arabia's. Much love. Not trying to win, just express.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@Princess Arabia My delete game is weak, so i found my limit peace to you 🙏

It's you.

Now fight.

On 23/02/2024 at 3:36 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

@Israfil What im saying goes way deeper than how you simplisticly put it here so ill drop it...

I wouldn't rewrite your entire post just to make a point about it. My point still stands. Nothing in the particular behaviors you described is necessarily masculine. 

On 2/22/2024 at 4:02 AM, Javfly33 said:

until we literally form perfect Beings with 50% masculine energy 50% feminine energy

That's revolting. I'll keep my polarity, thanks.

It's Love.

4 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

That's revolting. I'll keep my polarity, thanks.

Likewise.

The presupposition that a 50/50 masculine/feminine composition epitomizes perfection is erroneous when applied to individuals.

Perhaps said composition is more reflective of what constitutes a healthy relationship, but then we must ask ourselves, is either party actually winning in an androgenous encounter wherein neither the yin, nor the yang is embodied in a fully actualized fashion?

Said differently, a relationship could achieve this balance if both parties were 50/50 yin/yang, or, for example, one party was 95/5 yin/yang, and the other was 5/95 yin/yang. The prudence of the latter lies in the fact that it checks the same box as the former, i.e., the balance of energies, while checking an additional box, namely the sustenance of sexual polarity.