Ash55

Am i the only one that see leo as cute ?

34 posts in this topic

i hear from leo talking shit how he looks like but i really see his face as beautiful, i even saw him in my dream few time he stood tall he was skinny he was white af "am middle eastern and Russians are ultra white"  his noise is tiny bit big but that is okay

what do you think ?

art made me see the beauty  of everything at one hand but really he looks fine and actually beautiful

Sometimes I astral project to Las Vegas and tickle his nipples.

posts like this go into the fun section for next time

World's 1# Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

@Ash55 @mmKay I think that's fine. It's good of you to express authentically.in a way that may make you stand out as vulnerable. I'm impressed with his ability to speak off-the cuff. But at other times he seems like an arrogant dick. Juxtaposed to that though, he admits his own self-deception. Like many of us. If you were to spend some time alone with the guy. Other unknown aspects of his being/persona would be experienced.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

This is a comment i made to Leo in the "guys who think it's easy for girls" (something like that) thread. So, you're not the only one. I wouldn't say cute, but handsome.

I think you're extremely physically attractive especially in those photos you have on Instagram. The one in the white shirt and the one with the sunglasses especially, amongst others on there. Have you ever looked at your hands and fingers, they are perfectly designed, ever looked at the shape and structure of your head and how your ears stand out perfectly in conjunction and proportioned with your facial structure. Ever notice how your forehead isn't too big nor too small but is symmetrically aligned with your lips and cheek bones. Ever notice.........i could go on. If that's having a fixation then so be it. You are very photogenic and I think you would kick some ass in looks if you would feel that way about yourself. You don't see it because of your ideas of what you think is physically attractive for a man. You even have the height, which isn't necessary but is usually not a turn off. Plus that hairy chest of yours turns some women on.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

still less than me  ;):)

narcissistic flex

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

This video made me have a Leo-is-Cute-Awakening. It's time to remind us again about it.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

How is this gonna make you a better person? this is self development forum not beauty contest.

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

16 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

This video made me have a Leo-is-Cute-Awakening. It's time to remind us again about it.

I'll have to send you a pic of my Italian bambina to let you know what Alien Cuteness looks like. Yup, she is so damn cute that she's basically not human anymore!

❤️

Why so serious?

25 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I'll have to send you a pic of my Italian bambina to let you know what Alien Cuteness looks like. Yup, she is so damn cute that she's basically not human anymore!

❤️

Is that possible. Would love to see a pic of her. Maybe tell her about the forum and ask her if its OK to post a pic. She might not mind.

30 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I'll have to send you a pic of my Italian bambina to let you know what Alien Cuteness looks like.

Waiting then.

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

How is this gonna make you a better person? this is self development forum not beauty contest.

its not always always always about improving the "NoSELF". Thought there was NoSelf, so whose doing the improving. You even have a double whammy dose of this as your name suggests. It wasn't enough for you to say it once, but twice. NO SELF I repeat NoSelfSelf. 

The forum has different sub-topics politics is not about self-improvement. There's also an off-topic, fun section.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@Princess Arabia

Well, maybe I am seeing her through rose colored glasses with magic stardust sprinkled on them, lol... it's been know to happen before. xD

Anyway, I've been tempted to post her pic on here, but I was also thinking that it might be a wack move to do so without her consent; and asking for her permission is beneath my dignity, lmao. Let's see, perhaps I'll PM you the selfie she sent me... it would certainly be interesting to hear your expert assessment, mylady. ;)

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Princess Arabia

Well, maybe I am seeing her through rose colored glasses with magic stardust sprinkled on them, lol... it's been know to happen before. xD

Anyway, I've been tempted to post her pic on here, but I was also thinking that it might be a wack move to do so without her consent; and asking for her permission is beneath my dignity, lmao. Let's see, perhaps I'll PM you the selfie she sent me... it would certainly be interesting to hear your expert assessment, mylady. ;)

cant wait

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

cant wait

PS: She is going to arrive here in Varanasi tomorrow... gaaah, I can't wait either! 9_9

Why so serious?

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

PS: She is going to arrive here in Varanasi tomorrow... gaaah, I can't wait either! 9_9

Just to see you, or she was going anyway? 

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Just to see you, or she was going anyway? 

Both. :D

When I met her in Goa one month ago, she told me that her plan was to do a three week yoga teacher course in Rishikesh (which ended today) and that she would love to go with me to Varanasi afterwards... and when I told her that I am going to Nepal shortly after her course is finished, she immediately said that she would Ike to join me. To which of course I said F*** YES!! ^_^

Well, let's see. I'll just go with the flow and take things as they come; if she wants to join me on my journey, she is more than welcome to do so, and if she decides to leave, then that's okay too. The mere fact that this little bundle of cuteness unexpectedly fell down from the sky right into my lap is already divine grace enough... and everything else is simpmy going to be a welcome bonus!

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Both. :D

When I met her in Goa one month ago, she told me that her plan was to do a three week yoga teacher course in Rishikesh (which ended today) and that she would love to go with me to Varanasi afterwards... and when I told her that I am going to Nepal shortly after her course is finished, she immediately said that she would Ike to join me. To which of course I said F*** YES!! ^_^

Well, let's see. I'll just go with the flow and take things as they come; if she wants to join me on my journey, she is more than welcome to do so, and if she decides to leave, then that's okay too. The mere fact that this little bundle of cuteness unexpectedly fell down from the sky right into my lap is already divine grace enough... and everything else is simpmy going to be a welcome bonus!

Nice. 

33 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Let's see, perhaps I'll PM you the selfie she sent me... it would certainly be interesting to hear your expert assessment, mylady. ;)

That's not fair! Jealousy seems to appear Here Now. :D

25 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

That's not fair! Jealousy seems to appear Here Now. :D

Ugh... I should have kept my big mouth shut. It's most unfortunate that this particular orifice of mine never seems to stay closed for more than a split second or two. :P

Why so serious?