pluto

Microdosing Lsd Or Others

15 posts in this topic

Does anyone have experience with this or done a personal experiment? I have 10ug tabs lying around somewhere but never came to start the experiment properly.

I keep reading so much good things about it especially helping people with anxiety, depression, ADHD, PTSD, creativity, focus. emotional/mental enhancement and so on.. with no side effects they get of prescription drugs and sometimes one 10 week process is enough to get them off completely and lay off both medicines.

Here are some really good links for in-depth information.

https://thethirdwave.co/microdosing-with-lsd/

http://highexistence.com/microdosing-lsd-psychedelic/

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/lsd-microdosing-drugs-silicon-valley

Many positive and promising reviews ^

What is Micro-dosing?

Microdosing is the act of consuming sub-perceptual amounts of psychedelics, like LSD and Psilocybin.
Sub-perceptual means the effects are subtle but noticeable.

Typically, individuals integrate sub-perceptual doses into their weekly routine for higher levels of creativity, more energy, increased focus, and improved relational skills.

Microdosing also helps to heighten spiritual awareness and enhance all five senses.

The underground world of extreme sports has documented the myriad benefits of microdosing for the last 40 years.

James Oroc, an established authority on psychedelic use, and author of ‘Tryptamine Palace: 5-MeO-DMT and the Sonoran Desert Toad,’ wrote about the heralded benefits of microdosing LSD in the extreme sport underground.

According to Oroc, “The combined reports of 40 years of use by the extreme sports underground, [show that] LSD can increase your re-flex time to lightning speed, improve your balance to the point of perfection, increase your concentration until you experience ‘tunnel-vision,’ and make you impervious to weakness and pain. LSD’s effects in these regards amongst the extreme-sport community are in fact legendary, universal, and without dispute.”

While I find claims such as these to tip the scales towards hyperbole, there is also a level of legitimacy to 40 years of substantiated reports.

Other claimed benefits for microdosing include…

Elevated mood to assist with depression

Use as an aid to help those with ADD and ADHD

Use as a tool in quit smoking and many have claimed aids in sleep and healthier diet/lifestyle choices.

As Oroc makes clear, taking LSD has certain benefits for the closely-knit community of extreme athletes.

It is done usually within a 10 week process but i personally think 6 weeks could be enough for some, day 1 you dose day 2 and 3 you don't and you take note day 4 you dose, day 5 and 6 you don't ect.. so roughly 2 times a week. I might start experimenting and share my experience here later on if i find them because i had bought specifically made dosages for micro-doses but never came to use them. If you'd like to share your thoughts or experiences feel free :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Did a microdose of 10ug just yesterday.

It wasn't so subtle.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It wasn't so subtle.

Sweet, maybe try 7.5ug - 5ug and see what works for you and feel free to keep us posted. I am very interested in this myself.

I have done 10ug, 15ug, 20ug and higher in the past just for random experiments and only when i took the 10ug i forget i had taken it but did notice a slight elevation in mood and interest. I guess it all depends on diet/lifestyle and possibly even previous psychedelic use. I know i read somewhere its recommended 0.2ug per kg of body-weight but who knows for sure.

Thanks Leo

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I could almost contemplate touches of infinity at times on 10ug.

It makes a very big difference how much philosophical foundation you've already developed from what I can see.

And it makes a very big difference if you're actually sitting and contemplating vs running around doing everyday things. That's probably the single biggest problem with typical psychedelic users: they aren't actually contemplating anything, they're just taking the substance then wasting it while watching TV or browsing the web or dancing in a nightclub, expecting the substance to do all the work for them.

The more conscious one becomes, the smaller doses one should need to have deep insights. That's my theory.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Very well said, I agree completely.

B R E A T H E

I think the 2 main factors that play the biggest role in having deep insights while tripping are: 

1. Intention

2. "Quality of Conciousness"

Last trip I took 150ug and had very very deep insights/religious experiences. When compared to other people who use psychedlic for fun who talk about 300ug and more to get at least an ego-death...

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I could almost contemplate touches of infinity at times on 10ug.

It makes a very big difference how much philosophical foundation you've already developed from what I can see.

And it makes a very big difference if you're actually sitting and contemplating vs running around doing everyday things. That's probably the single biggest problem with typical psychedelic users: they aren't actually contemplating anything, they're just taking the substance then wasting it while watching TV or browsing the web or dancing in a nightclub, expecting the substance to do all the work for them.

The more conscious one becomes, the smaller doses one should need to have deep insights. That's my theory.

This is so true! Less is more with these tools when you have quite some experience or are very aware of changes in mind and body. 

4 hours ago, Big_D said:

I think the 2 main factors that play the biggest role in having deep insights while tripping are: 

1. Intention

2. "Quality of Conciousness"

Last trip I took 150ug and had very very deep insights/religious experiences. When compared to other people who use psychedlic for fun who talk about 300ug and more to get at least an ego-death...

Yeah i almost had an Ego-Death even from 100ug my first time but i was with my friend and i had to take care of him because he had not been hit with anything spiritually powerful like i had and while i was enjoying all the deeper trance like states he started to panic at those moments but everything else he loved and changed his view on life and ever since that night we can communicate more about the sorta stuff we talk about here.

So they definitely do open some doors and remain open. I couldn't understand how people say they do 300 or 500 or more but it makes a lot of sense now. My breakthrough dose on DMT was only 30-40mg and after 5minutes realizations and eventually complete surrender i hit 5-meo territory and basked in infinity.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It wasn't so subtle.

You made me laugh out loud! I'm fascinated however, by the possibilities with mocro-dosing acid or mushrooms, etc. Need to do some research. I'm wondering as well if you can micro-dose for months and then go to a full dose and have full effect when desired. Likely, as by micro-dosing you haven't so radically depleted your fun brain chemicals.

The thing is, I often forget how awesome and fascinating life is, and when I do get into altered states - I actually do feel the God-consiousness strongly when I go for it. It's that realization that brings the tears and exposes the love for all all all all. Also, when in an entheogenic altered state I am not inspired, I AM INSPIRATION EMBODIED, fueled by pure love and fascination and beingness. I could play guitar and keyboards all night while barely being able to wait to draw, paint, 3D model, and then I want to bask in music for hours and hours, lost and in love. Then I want 4 hours of slow intimacy with someone that wants the same.

I feel a bit weak sometimes, when I realize that a substance will catalyze my love for life and all manifestations within, and I so easily and habitually draw down into a morass of self-doubt and mickey-mouse living when not all enhanced and altered. Splitting fine hairs here, I know - as it all points to a lesson to learn, and a realization that if I can rule my world like a majestic god of creation and pure life consiousness when tripping along, I have everything within me to achieve this bliss of creation and love for all 'isness' every day, regardless of tabs, blotters, and fun fun fungi. They sure are awesome pointers though eh? 

But, you know... people regularly dose their day with big-pharma commercial crap ssri's, for just that same reason; reduced self-sabotage and enhancing day to day functionality.

Interesting words, Thanks for sharing

Well its not MDMA so you'll probably still get a full trip when you do take a full dose as long as you follow proper micro-dosing guidelines and keep it below 15ug and in only 2-4 days a week. However micro-dosing will not prepare you for a full trip no matter how long, its more for medicinal/therapeutic use.

The thing about LSD i have noticed is that its not like others where you double the dosage and it becomes double the strength/power, with LSD it varies.. For Example: The difference between 50ug LSD and 100ug LSD can feel like 4-8x more powerful.

B R E A T H E

I microdosed mushrooms and LSD once a week on Sundays last spring for about 2-3 months straight. I'd alternate, mushrooms one week and LSD the next. As far as dosage goes I went for barely perceptible, like 0.75g of mushrooms or 1/6th of a hit of acid. It seemed to help me stay in touch with what's really important in life, not get too stressed about work, care less about the thing that person said last week that's been bugging me, etc. Frankly I just felt happier in general. I restarted the regimen as of last Saturday and hope to continue it once a week for a few months again. I'm not sure why I stopped tbh other than that my mushrooms got too old and lost potency lol. 

On 11.04.2017 at 4:46 AM, Leo Gura said:

I think that, too.

I had quite a few full-trip-level insights while meditating on 10-20ug last year when I was doing lots of meditation and consciousness work.

I've fallen off track a bit since then and nowadays such insights doesn't come to me on such low doses.

15 hours ago, Mrkvn8 said:

@ChimpBrain how did your focus for reading books, or work improve?

I didn't notice an improvement in focus. It could be because that wasn't at all my goal though. At the time I was trying to achieve the opposite of becoming more productive. I was trying to reduce stress and anxiety in my life by working less, spending more time in nature, focusing on more family time, not taking life so seriously, etc.  I'd been working 70-80hrs a week for about 4 years straight trying to build my business and better focus was the last thing on my mind.