Razard86

Ways in which the Universe has protected your avatar

11 posts in this topic

When I was younger I fell asleep at the wheel and did not crash. Apparently I was on the highway and drove over multiple lanes, grazed the divider of the highway but did not actually crash. I made it home safely but I knew that was a miracle. There have been many other instances since then, that I have been protected. Share some stories if you are willing of how the universe protected your avatar.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 when I was 18 I had a NDE..I was about to drown and suffocate to death in the middle of the sea ...but luckily there was a piece of wood near me .so I hanged on it and swimmed back to the beach . The odds of there being this exact piece of wood right there where i was drowning are near impossible. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

On 2/18/2024 at 10:40 AM, Someone here said:

@Razard86 when I was 18 I had a NDE..I was about to drown and suffocate to death in the middle of the sea ...but luckily there was a piece of wood near me .so I hanged on it and swimmed back to the beach . The odds of there being this exact piece of wood right there where i was drowning are near impossible. 

Nice!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I had a massive epileptic seizure when I was asleep, and luckily my sister noticed it, and I was hospitalized in time.

Edited by Understander

Can relate to experiencing an auto “accident”

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Almost drowned at sea

When I was like 5 years old I was at the beach. Got knocked over by a big wave and pulled out towards the sea. 

I did not know how to swim. I didn't know what happened but I remember looking up at the sky whilst being underwater and it was very peaceful... Somehow my mum managed to pull me out the water. 

Slipped on side of a mountain

I went trekking in the Himalayas when I was 16 - I had no climbing or trekking experience. I was walking down a mountain called Stok Kangri (go Google it), 100m from the summit down the side of a glacier. I was terribly afraid. Usually as safety precaution you are tied to other people, so if you slip the group can hold you up.

So it happens on the way down I got separated from the main group. It was only me and the local Sherpa. He knew I was scared... and in his 'wisdom' decided to totally abandon me on the side of this mountain. I think he wanted me to prove to myself I could face this challenge on my own.

There was only one path down so I could not get lost. 

I was incredibly tired at this point and I was at altitude. I took one step and my crampon caught against on my trousers, I started to slide down the side of this glacier. 

I managed to use my ice axe and stop myself from picking up speed, climbed back on the path and made it down safely.

To put it in perspective, I only got taught how to use an ice axe the day before, and had half an hour practice. This trip was with my school, they never actually expected anyone to use their ice axe. This was supposed to be a trekking trip for people with no experience. I didn't tell anyone, but no way should I have been left alone on the mountain in that situation. 

If I had kept sliding for a few more seconds, I'm not sure if I would have been able to stop myself from going all the way down.....

River was deeper than expected

When I was camping I woke up and went to the river to get some water. It was before sunrise, completely pitch black. I had only my headtorch on.

My headlight shone onto a rock underwater. In my drunken sleepy stupor, somehow I thought it would be a good idea to put one of my legs on that rock so I could bend down and scoop some water. 

It was fast flowing, the pan want out my hands, my leg went underwater up to my waist. I still dont really know how I got out of that. But I was thinking it was pitch black in a fast flowing river... if I had somehow not kept my balance then good luck finding my body.... 

18 hours ago, woohoo123 said:

Almost drowned at sea

When I was like 5 years old I was at the beach. Got knocked over by a big wave and pulled out towards the sea. 

I did not know how to swim. I didn't know what happened but I remember looking up at the sky whilst being underwater and it was very peaceful... Somehow my mum managed to pull me out the water. 

Slipped on side of a mountain

I went trekking in the Himalayas when I was 16 - I had no climbing or trekking experience. I was walking down a mountain called Stok Kangri (go Google it), 100m from the summit down the side of a glacier. I was terribly afraid. Usually as safety precaution you are tied to other people, so if you slip the group can hold you up.

So it happens on the way down I got separated from the main group. It was only me and the local Sherpa. He knew I was scared... and in his 'wisdom' decided to totally abandon me on the side of this mountain. I think he wanted me to prove to myself I could face this challenge on my own.

There was only one path down so I could not get lost. 

I was incredibly tired at this point and I was at altitude. I took one step and my crampon caught against on my trousers, I started to slide down the side of this glacier. 

I managed to use my ice axe and stop myself from picking up speed, climbed back on the path and made it down safely.

To put it in perspective, I only got taught how to use an ice axe the day before, and had half an hour practice. This trip was with my school, they never actually expected anyone to use their ice axe. This was supposed to be a trekking trip for people with no experience. I didn't tell anyone, but no way should I have been left alone on the mountain in that situation. 

If I had kept sliding for a few more seconds, I'm not sure if I would have been able to stop myself from going all the way down.....

River was deeper than expected

When I was camping I woke up and went to the river to get some water. It was before sunrise, completely pitch black. I had only my headtorch on.

My headlight shone onto a rock underwater. In my drunken sleepy stupor, somehow I thought it would be a good idea to put one of my legs on that rock so I could bend down and scoop some water. 

It was fast flowing, the pan want out my hands, my leg went underwater up to my waist. I still dont really know how I got out of that. But I was thinking it was pitch black in a fast flowing river... if I had somehow not kept my balance then good luck finding my body.... 

Crazy!! I might need to start calling you daredevil.

when I was driving, I was at a stop sign. Cars were parked on the road and I could not see well.  I did not see any cars coming so I made a left turn. At that moment, there was a car on the left and right side of me that somehow dodged me. I should have crashed.

Another time I was driving and going too fast and the road was bad and my car started weaving left and right and cars were coming at me and I didn't get hit.

2 hours ago, PepperBlossoms said:

when I was driving, I was at a stop sign. Cars were parked on the road and I could not see well.  I did not see any cars coming so I made a left turn. At that moment, there was a car on the left and right side of me that somehow dodged me. I should have crashed.

Another time I was driving and going too fast and the road was bad and my car started weaving left and right and cars were coming at me and I didn't get hit.

Nice, miracles in plain sight. Wonderful.

Thanks for keeping my butt alive, spirit of the shroom. 🍄

Why so serious?

Got two of these -

1. When I was 15 at was my cousins place, his family was about to move house so I was kinda helping with that. For some reason, mainly being 15 year old idiots, we thought it'd be an incredibly funny idea to let off a stink bomb in the attic of the house to surprise the new residents 🤦🏾

So we successfully completed our mission and excitedly I ran across the attic spured on by my equally excited cousin. Little did I know there was a glass panel on the floor. I stepped bang on it and fell through to the next floor, what made it worse was it was old style glass so it didn't shatter so when I fell through shards of glass cut into my arm leg and face. I kinda blacked out but came to with my arm completely open, as in I could see muscle, fat etc. Ambulance came, toon out the glass, stitched me up and after about a year of physio I was back to normal, apart from losing sensation in my forearm and the obvious scars.

But it occurred to me that the scars could have been anywhere, I was completely at the mercy of what happened and it happened so quick my brain couldn't piece it together in real time. If the glass cut an artery, which was pretty close or hit an organ I might not be around to tell the story. 

2. Next one, was in Northern Ireland with my girlfriend at the time. We rented a car and decided to drive through the country, which was beautiful but some of the stop signs at crossroads were really confusing, like you'd be driving for miles just straight and then all if sudden you're at a junction. 

So I was driving along normally, all of sudden I realised I was in the middle of the road, I instinctively put my foot on thr break which was actually even worse as now I'm just stopped in the middle of a road where cars are going at least 50 mph. I realise what I've done and just get the car across the road. We missed the oncoming traffic by at least 10 seconds, although in my head it felt like an action movie, but I was not in control of that situation, a few seconds here or there and that would've either killed us or injured us severly, it shook me up for a while. 

My ex saw this face of a van driver on the other side who was waiting and he was freaking out when he realised we were just going full speed into the road. 

But yeah those are 2 times when I had no control over whether I lived or died.