Inliytened1

OMG This shit is real. Everything is imaginary .

67 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Lol, this forum is so weird...Not much reality here at all:)

How did this video appear within your consciousness? Didn't you first have to imagine it? I'm not sure where the Reality of this video is if not held in my mind. A mind that has no boundary, that doesn't exists without thoughts. I'm not sure how I'm not imagining this video. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

31 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This right here is confusing in the sense of what exists and what doesn't. What is the difference between this and how everything is imaginary. It's either they exists separate from you or the don't. Structured level or not. You are describing an appearance not what's ultimately real. 

They appear detached in the structured level, but in the fluid level it's all mixed in the soup of Reality where everything is. You just described Reality as a container that holds everything. As in two. Idk I'm trying to see what you're saying as opposed to this imaginary thing but I'm not seeing how it's not imaginary in your statements. 

Reality is configured in such a way that you are a bubble of limited existence with a certain structure, and certain mental patterns that are real. You can hit your finger with all your force with a hammer if you have any doubts. your bubble of existence contains the complete reality, that is, the infinite, since any part of the infinite is the complete infinite, or put another way, if the infinite is the case, nothing can be finite, only appear so.

You, the self, what appears to be the center of reality, the perceiver who receives the experience, can decide to open to formless reality, and to do so, stop being the perceiving center, abandon the perceiver/perceived configuration, drop the self in the void, disappearing for a while, to a certain extent. If you do this, there are no others, since there is no perceiver/perceived, there is not separation. There is nothing but fluid reality, and in that reality is everything , but this can only be up to a point, since the structured bubble of existence that you are is real. You can soften it, make it transparent, see through it, but a small percentage of the self will always be there as long as you exist as you. So the others are real but you perceive them structured and concrete from your bubble and fluid and mixed out of your bubble. Everything is real, because it's infinity. The thing is how is if there is zero you. It's impossible to know, all that I said is structure, it's the most accurate that I could think, but it's just an scheme with the glimpses that I saw, let's see what is possible 

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Everything is real, because it's infinity.

Well, Infinity could also consists of the unreal since its infinity, no? 

Close your eyes, create an image in your mind, make that image move. For example picture a bird as an image, now make that bird fly. Now open your eyes, and realize that bird was just a projection of your consciousness. Now your physical body, is also a projection. Can you feel the bird you just imagined is equally as imaginary as your physical body? When you can do this, THEN you have awakened.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Real and Imaginary are just concepts of the mind.

Reality is neither.

What remains when your mind is at peace is beyond description.

You love yourself too much to deceive yourself with other non existent beings.

The way I see it is if the Self wanted to have just one bubble of experience it will not create any illusions of others.

And if you have a solipsistic view why post here? If we are all imaginary.

I have been in my own solipsistic bubble for quite a while and it felt very unhealthy.

From an ultimate perspective you cant know for certain that others have their own experience or not.

But if there is a possibility they do you should live assuming they do.

Just because its a more healthy way to live. 

22 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Well, Infinity could also consists of the unreal since its infinity, no? 

The thing is that the idea: I am god imagining reality is a projection of the self. What I have said before is an attempt to define reality more or less, it is something that has no meaning or importance since this definition is made by the structured mind, the self, the software that works based on concept. This is precisely what we have to let go of to achieve an opening. defining real, unreal, dream, imaginary, are just ideas of the self.

Imagine that you are a lake of unfathomable depth, all that about real, imaginary, god, others, is the layer of ice on the surface. You can skate there in circles forever or break it and dive into the limitless. What you can't do is dive and at the same time continue with the surface grips, because then you will be on the surface. Diving is without grips, no structure, totally fluid. 

The mind is one hell of a drug, that’s for sure.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The mind is one hell of a drug, that’s for sure.

No, the mind is ON one hell of a drug.

16 minutes ago, Theplay said:

The way I see it is if the Self wanted to have just one bubble of experience it will not create any illusions of others

from a purely logical angle. In the eternity of existence,  I only exist, and there has been and will be this experience, which consists of me going down the stairs of the Subway writing in a phone, or will there be or will there have been more experiences? obviously there will be more. and where are they? in the past, in the future, elsewhere? That is, in other temporal or spatial dimensions? If time is a creation of the mind, everything is now, therefore it exists now. where are they? I don't perceive them. This is that I, the bubble of experience that perceives, is limited and there are infinite more bubbles. But anyway, this is completely useless in spirituality, it's in the dimension of the conceptual 

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The thing is that the idea: I am god imagining reality is a projection of the self

I don't say God is imagining Reality but God is Reality.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't say God is imagining Reality but God is Reality.

You can call it as you want, the thing is to be open to the depth. One thing for me is beyond doubt from what I have seen: no one has the slightest idea what reality is. It's useless to try to make concepts, no one is accurate. Let's be empty and try to see the most deep that is possible, because it's extremely beautiful and powerful 

Meow

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

no one has the slightest idea what reality is

Reality is not something out there, it is you. You are Reality. 

@Princess Arabia

Look, it's very simple:

EVERYTHING IS. End of story!

Whatever stuff comes up in order to further embellish the story is just the endless yap-yap-yapping of the monkey mind. Which isn't a problem if you recognize it for what it is: God having a giggle. Nothing more, nothing less.

Why so serious?

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Princess Arabia

Look, it's very simple:

EVERYTHING IS. End of story!

Whatever stuff comes up in order to further embellish the story is just the endless yap-yap-yapping of the monkey mind. Which isn't a problem if you recognize it for what it is: God having a giggle. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, Prince. I'm giggling my way into more delusion. Hehe. 

Duality: Simple/hard. If it's simple it is also the opposite. The mind just chooses one or the other. 

Yeah but .. The imaginary world has imaginary rules  ..if an imaginary body gets hit by an imaginary bus ..the imaginary body will die an imaginary death..to then return to the imaginary source..the source of imaginary things .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Yeah but .. The imaginary world has imaginary rules  ..if an imaginary body gets hit by an imaginary bus ..the imaginary body will die an imaginary death.

Stop right there. The rest was just imaginary...hehe

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Stop right there. The rest was just imaginary...hehe

Or you imagine so :)

-Osho

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Meow

Seems like Leo is having awakenings to cat consciousness 

images.jpeg

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

22 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Reality is not something out there, it is you. You are Reality. 

Sure, but you perceive just the surface, the walls are not thin.