Majed

how to live as God ?

9 posts in this topic

since you realized that you're not a human but you're God and that there are no death. How do you embody living as God ?

for example when you realize you're neither man nor woman, you're non binary, you start having a more androgynous look, you can do make up, and mix clothing of man and women. being genderfluid, one day dressing as a man, another as a woman. 

how do you apply the same thing when it comes to living as God ? 

I don’t deny being a human. It’s certainly not all of me, though.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

You're not living as God, God is experiencing living as a human. Big difference. A cat is also God, can you live as a cat. Go ahead and try dressing as a man for a female stripper job, see how that works out. Don't conflict choices with what is.

Edited by Princess Arabia

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

Many spiritual scriptures and mystics have tried to formulate their insights on exactly that topic. 

A good way to start getting some ideas would be to read some of their formulations and then contemplate them for yourself. 

The memory of God within us is the quiet center that we enter in meditation. Currently, we are not God, we are egos. To heal ourselves, we have to live more and more from the silence within until it purifies us and only the Divine remains. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

You are still having a human experience 

Live the qualities of the self, best way you can in your own unique way 

Basically, love and do what you want 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

The memory of God within us is the quiet center that we enter in meditation. Currently, we are not God, we are egos. To heal ourselves, we have to live more and more from the silence within until it purifies us and only the Divine remains. 

Perfect answer. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 hours ago, Majed said:

How do you embody living as God ?

I would say the first thing that happened for me is that I loved myself. When I discovered I was God it was the first time in my whole life that I loved myself.

Embodying God may boil down to Self-Love. Don't overlook self-love, it is really the solution to all your problems

Realize God and then be yourself.  Sri Anandamayi Ma

Do what you want and don't self reflect.