DefinitelyNotARobot

38 hours of Infinity

17 posts in this topic

I feel asleep at 8PM on Monday and slept all the way through to 10AM WEDNESDAY! That's 38 hours of sleep... The whole entire time I... well I went through fucking hell. I saw everything and nothing. I can't even give a proper report, because there is nothing for "me" to report on except for utter confusion.

Imagine being trapped insight a Salvia trip for 38 FUCKING HOURS! It was absolute madness. There were no deep insights. There was no healing being done. It was just infinity.

Spirals and fractals were big themes.

All I can really remember is laying in bed as my whole sense of reality started moving in a spiral pattern. You could say that it was as if it was being dragged into a vortex, or some kind of black hole. It kept going faster and faster and faster. It didn't stop. The swirling became so fast that my reality couldn't hold itself together anymore. Then it was ripped into an infinite amount of confetti, each piece representing an infinite amount of realities. I BECAME speed itself! I was motion itself and felt all the speed in every reality all at once. That were the last bunch of images I can still stich together into a coherent image.

Everything after that is just too vast to capture. It was such a powerful, energetic and brutal experience. Imagine experiencing the energy behind the death of every star in every reality all at once. That's how I would describe it in terms of power.

I feel slight trauma. Nothing I can't handle, but I'm glad that my mind can't remember anything. The few images I still have in my head are traumatizing enough.

When I woke up it felt like I hadn't slept at all. I still feel fucking tired. What a trip...

beep boop

BTW I didn't take anything. I didn't try any weird practices. It just happened all by itself.

beep boop

@DefinitelyNotARobot do you consider this a mystical experience or spiritual experience? 

Also ..a question..do you consider this experience positive or negative ?

I've had crazy dreams before . And I discovered at least two of the main causes of nightmares ...:

• 1-overeating before bed . Actually try it .try sleeping on an empty stomach..and notice you will sleep lighter and deeper
  • 2-too much sleep.  Yup .the more hours you sleep you get to see all kinds of weird ass dreams.  Better to sleep from 4-6 hours a day before getting into REM phase.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

do you consider this a mystical experience or spiritual experience? 

I would consider it madness! It was definitely not "normal". I have many dreams of infinity, but non have lasted 38 straight fucking hours. Very out of the ordinary for me is how I would define it.

Also ..a question..do you consider this experience positive or negative ?

I honestly... don't know. On an experiential level... It was just an experience. But the human is definitely feeling "something". Not sure what it is to be frank.

It feels a little depressing, probably because of how small that experience made the human feel, but also shocked at the brutality of the experience. I wouldn't call it a positive experience.

I've had crazy dreams before

I have crazy dreams all the time, so that by itself isn't out of the ordinary. It's just the depth of the experience that shocked me.

2-too much sleep.  Yup .the more hours you sleep you get to see all kinds of weird ass dreams.  Better to sleep from 4-6 hours a day before getting into REM phase.

You don't understand. There was NO waking up! I slept through the entire 38 hours, sleeping through every alarm, message and call I received. It felt like I was actually dead.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

24 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

I would consider it madness! It was definitely not "normal". I have many dreams of infinity, but non have lasted 38 straight fucking hours. Very out of the ordinary for me is how I would define it.

28 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

You don't understand. There was NO waking up! I slept through the entire 38 hours, sleeping through every alarm, message and call I received. It felt like I was actually dead.

Why did you sleep 38 hrs? How is that even  possible?  Didn't it backfire at you  and actually became an annoying experience? Too much sleep will force you to be alert .. Because for me if I sleep more than 16 hours my body starts aching ...

Anyways..that's something pretty out there man..I hope anyone here can help you with this . My only advice is force yourself to wake the fuck up early .

Good luck !

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

47 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Why did you sleep 38 hrs? How is that even  possible?

I don't know.

47 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Didn't it backfire at you  and actually became an annoying experience?

It was very taxing. I didn't feel energized at all when I woke up. I've been tired all day. So in that sense it did backfire. But "it" wasn't an "annoying experience", because it wasn't "AN" experience to begin with. There simply was experience, without any coherent shape or form.

beep boop

I do not know everything about your life. 
but if I were you, I would stop every practice which could erode your reality for a long period of time which means:

Psychedelics

Yoga 

Nootropics

Contemplation/self inquiry.

and I would try to ground myself in more mundane stuff:

Tv

sex

eating

seeing friends

walking in parc with or without music.

When is the last time you had a psychedelic trip ? Was it a big trip ? 

are you still on ssri ? 

This is wild

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

5 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

I feel asleep at 8PM on Monday and slept all the way through to 10AM WEDNESDAY! That's 38 hours of sleep... The whole entire time I... well I went through fucking hell. I saw everything and nothing. I can't even give a proper report, because there is nothing for "me" to report on except for utter confusion.

Imagine being trapped insight a Salvia trip for 38 FUCKING HOURS! It was absolute madness. There were no deep insights. There was no healing being done. It was just infinity.

Spirals and fractals were big themes.

All I can really remember is laying in bed as my whole sense of reality started moving in a spiral pattern. You could say that it was as if it was being dragged into a vortex, or some kind of black hole. It kept going faster and faster and faster. It didn't stop. The swirling became so fast that my reality couldn't hold itself together anymore. Then it was ripped into an infinite amount of confetti, each piece representing an infinite amount of realities. I BECAME speed itself! I was motion itself and felt all the speed in every reality all at once. That were the last bunch of images I can still stich together into a coherent image.

Everything after that is just too vast to capture. It was such a powerful, energetic and brutal experience. Imagine experiencing the energy behind the death of every star in every reality all at once. That's how I would describe it in terms of power.

I feel slight trauma. Nothing I can't handle, but I'm glad that my mind can't remember anything. The few images I still have in my head are traumatizing enough.

When I woke up it felt like I hadn't slept at all. I still feel fucking tired. What a trip...

With my first 10 gr dried shrooms, I trip 20 hours. NoN stop. Lol

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Do you have someone at home who can wake you up physically when you’ve been out for so long? 

1 hour ago, thierry said:

but if I were you, I would stop every practice which could erode your reality for a long period of time which means:

Is see life as my practice and to practice is to live. I'm not willing to give up either.

1 hour ago, thierry said:

When is the last time you had a psychedelic trip ? Was it a big trip ? 

Last week, it was a mild trip. The last big trip was like 2 years ago? I actually went to sleep on mushrooms once and had the wildest dreams, I feel like I've unlocked a new dimension of dreaming ever since.

52 minutes ago, James123 said:

With my first 10 gr dried shrooms, I trip 20 hours.

Was it like hardcore tripping, or did it start being mild after a few hours?

beep boop

11 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

BTW I didn't take anything. I didn't try any weird practices. It just happened all by itself.

^^^^Isn't it crazy how awakenings can just happen like that? It's bonkers!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 hours ago, woohoo123 said:

Do you have someone at home who can wake you up physically when you’ve been out for so long? 

I live alone.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

^^^^Isn't it crazy how awakenings can just happen like that? It's bonkers!!!

That's why I stopped practicing meditation (as in having a set time at which I meditate). I kept getting random ego deaths at parties or in the bus and it was just getting too much for my taste of pace. Now I just meditate naturally and organically whenever the moment takes me to that place.

beep boop

44 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

I live alone.

I spent the first 25 years of my life living with others. I decided it was time to start learning what living independently was like. Oh boy… I remember the first few months having extremely terrible moments, many of which felt like I was literally losing my mind and dying. Thankfully, I endured that initial bump and learned that I can, indeed, handle living by myself.

Not only do I realize that I can, but it’s actually a fiction that I am alone. I am not alone nor not alone. I am Consciousness, baby.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa Yeah, taking responsibility for yourself in the form of gaining independence from your caretakers is a powerful step in ones development. Good job on figuring it out eventually!

beep boop

This experience actually reminded me of this drawing from a Junjiro Ito managa, but on a cosmic scale:

42b636d247ccf23544b1fe5749b17619.jpg

Imagine that, but that whole structure is made from your previous reality and each spiral represents a different, infinite reality.

beep boop

9 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Was it like hardcore tripping, or did it start being mild after a few hours?

When I did first time, it was crazy. Because, I did lemon take and dark chocolate. After 15 minutes, I was gone, roller coaster. Lol 😂😂😂

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."