Asia P

Desperate friend fell in love with a teacher

42 posts in this topic

My best friend is a 19 years old girl in an italian school. She is in the last year of high school and she fell desperately in love with our art teacher (36y.o.) since november. She is a very high conscious girl, she also follows @Leo Gura on youtube and she's not a mumbo jumbo low conscious teenager. (Trust me) 

This teacher doesn't do anything to show his feelings. But there is a very good chemistry between them when they talk.

She flirt with him in a delicate way to not to put him in difficulty. But in my opinion he definitely realized her feelings for him.

Now, he is rigid in his feelings, never gets upset, and is too serious. 

Her problem is that she is undecided between a clear declaration to him (now), or like her friends/family said: to wait till the end of this school year (we have final exams in july) 

She is really obsessed because she thinks that there is a spiritual connection in this intrest.

Does she need to give up with this uncomfortable and painful situation? Or what is your advice for her.

She will be very grateful for your answers

Edit: (to be clear)

she's not fascinated by her age or by the role of professor, in fact it's something that makes her laugh and even finds it a little cringe-worthy, she's fallen in love as if he were a boy of her age. if you don't have any advice other than daddyissues and question my friend's strong maturity, it's better not to reply.

she is perfectly aware of what she is doing, and she knows that he would reciprocate if it weren't for school, but she is about to graduate anyway so as soon as it finishes it will be possible to be together.

Edited by Asia P

Accord to me she must declare her feelings or move on. The more she will wait harder it will be for her to move on if the teacher rejects her. 

4 hours ago, Asia P said:

My best friend is a 19 years old girl in an italian school. She is in the last year of high school and she fell desperately in love with our art teacher (36y.o.) since november. She is a very high conscious girl, she also follows @Leo Gura on youtube and she's not a mumbo jumbo low conscious teenager. (Trust me) 

This teacher doesn't do anything to show his feelings. But there is a very good chemistry between them when they talk.

She flirt with him in a delicate way to not to put him in difficulty. But in my opinion he definitely realized her feelings for him.

Now, he is rigid in his feelings, never gets upset, and is too serious. 

Her problem is that she is undecided between a clear declaration to him (now), or like her friends/family said: to wait till the end of this school year (we have final exams in july) 

She is really obsessed because she thinks that there is a spiritual connection in this intrest.

Does she need to give up with this uncomfortable and painful situation? Or what is your advice for her.

She will be very grateful for your answers

She's not highly conscious. She might have this idea of being highly conscious, but from what I see it's just an idea. 

She might have some unresolved issues with her dad or in childhood. 

There's no spiritual connection between her and him. It's pure nonsense. Everything is connected in the same way. Spiritual connection between me and the lunch that I had this afternoon is as strong as hers with the teacher.  

I don't think any advice would be helpful here because she's not conscious enough to control her emotions, neither does she understand what causes them. She's just 19 and it's completely fine. Pain is the best teacher. 

Anyways, she's not obsessed with the guy, she's obsessed with the ideas about this guy that she holds in her head. 

@TheGod this is a good advice...she told to me that's so true the last part about obsessions...btw trust me she's not immature as you're supposing, but that's not relevant. (Age is not a limit to consciousness)

Thanks 🙏🩷

2 minutes ago, Asia P said:

@TheGod this is a good advice...she told to me that's so true the last part about obsessions...btw trust me she's not immature as you're supposing, but that's not relevant. (Age is not a limit to consciousness)

Thanks 🙏🩷

When I was 19 I had the same experience.

I was obsessed with my  teacher that was teaching Psychotherapy. 

I couldn't stop thinking about her day and night. I was seeing her in my dreams. I couldn't wait for next class I couldn't wait to see her. She was also emotionally cold (she was 31 that time) and we didn't talk that much. I was listening to a lot of love songs (mostly Taylor Swift haha). I was imagining talking to her, holding hands, kissing :) Crazy times haha 

Anyways, at some point I was able to approach her in informal environment and told her about my feelings, I told her that I was crazy about her :)

She’s going to hurt his reputation, if word gets out he started dating a student 17 years younger than him his career is in trouble.

Infatuation like this isn’t love, she is probably projecting attachment / daddy issues onto him. 

"She's very conscious" -> Trying to seduce a guy almost twice her age.
Well no, it's a strange fad, she will have a disappointment in love (if the guy has a brain), and it will be her way of paying off her karma and understanding herself better.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

43 minutes ago, TheGod said:

When I was 19 I had the same experience.

I was obsessed with my  teacher that was teaching Psychotherapy. 

I couldn't stop thinking about her day and night. I was seeing her in my dreams. I couldn't wait for next class I couldn't wait to see her. She was also emotionally cold (she was 31 that time) and we didn't talk that much. I was listening to a lot of love songs (mostly Taylor Swift haha). I was imagining talking to her, holding hands, kissing :) Crazy times haha 

In middle school I wanted to fuck my French teacher lol.

43 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Anyways, at some point I was able to approach her in informal environment and told her about my feelings, I told her that I was crazy about her :)

What did she answer? 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

In middle school I wanted to fuck my French teacher lol.

Did you manage to ?:D

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

What did she answer? 

You should've seen her face when I told her that out of the blue 

She told me that she enjoyed being single. I was projecting my mommy issues on her, but I wasn't aware of course. I though she was love of my life :D

Now it's kinda funny, back then I was in pain 

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

"She's very conscious" -> Trying to seduce a guy almost twice her age.

:D

I like this one as well 

6 hours ago, Asia P said:

she also follows @Leo Gura

As though following Leo makes you a high conscious being xD

@Schizophonia i've said 'conscious' bc she know what she's doing, it's not a childish behavior...btw i believe that there's always a reason behind the things that we become obsessed with. For this reason we were asking for some other's opinions about the situation

---

13 minutes ago, TheGod said:

:D

I like this one as well 

As though following Leo makes you a high conscious being xD

I was saying this not because this makes her a better person 😂, but because it could be useful to know that you are talking to a person who knows some concepts that actualized explains to us, which perhaps you will refer to by talking or giving examples.

53 minutes ago, Raze said:

She’s going to hurt his reputation, if word gets out he started dating a student 17 years younger than him his career is in trouble.

Infatuation like this isn’t love, she is probably projecting attachment / daddy issues onto him. 

To make clear, she hasn't got any problems with her dad :)

2 minutes ago, Asia P said:

To make clear, she hasn't got any problems with her dad :)

Well, she might not be aware of that. 

@TheGod she hasn't got any daddy issues, for sure :D

she wants the teacher because she need to relate with a man, because all the teen that are around us are very immature and it's really difficuilt to find a reasonable mature guy...

She didnt found real mental connection with the people of her age

Edited by Asia P

9 minutes ago, Asia P said:

but because it could be useful to know that you are talking to a person who knows some concepts that actualized 

Watching Leo's videos doesn't mean understanding them. 

Leo's teaching are the best teaching that I've ever encountered, nevertheless, they are corrupted.

This is not a healthy dynamic.

You have a large age gap, and a power imbalance at play. Not to mention the teacher’s entire career is at stake as most colleges forbid student teacher relations.

Nothing good will come of this. It is not love, it is infatuation.

Just now, Asia P said:

she wants the teacher because she need to relate with a man, because all the teen that are around us are very immature and it's really difficuilt to find a reasonable mature guy...

What if your friend is too immature for the teacher? The age difference is huge. If I was 36 I would never date a girl that could've been my daughter.

Im telling ya' there must be some issues 

@TheGod this is obvious, but if i'm telling to you it's because we've talked a lot about this teachings. You should simply trust me, not judging me...you can give me advice if you want, trusting the assumptions I give you, since it is difficult to verify them in a forum...

Please take no offense, i don't speak really well english, i might not be able to explain all my intents 

Lot of love

6 hours ago, Asia P said:

He is probably just being a normal adult and she fantasizes about him because he's in a position of authority. Seen it happen and believe me, the guy does not feel the same way.

16 minutes ago, Asia P said:

@TheGod this is obvious, but if i'm telling to you it's because we've talked a lot about this teachings. You should simply trust me, not judging me...you can give me advice if you want, trusting the assumptions I give you, since it is difficult to verify them in a forum...

Please take no offense, i don't speak really well english, i might not be able to explain all my intents 

Lot of love

Heey, I'm not judging you! Don't get me wrong! I just can't think of a high-conscious teenage girl falling in love with her dad like teacher. You can't be very conscious from reading teachings or watching videos. It will only come with experience. If your friend considers herself as being conscious she has to give up on the guy. Hay mas peses en el mar.