Gennadiy1981

Will Messiah be coming and what it will be?

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, this is not a political or religious thread, but rather to entertain the mind. I was really contemplating a lot, since so many major religions speak about of coming of the messiah I decided to give it a try. So technically, we have two options. Either Messiah is a total nonsense, and nothing in that manner will ever happen, or maybe something will happen, besides many nations and major religions throughout generations spoke about the coming. 

So, if whoever Messiah is,  will come one day, I really think it would be either an individual or individuals, of stage turquoise of course and not below, and only will appear to a Society of stage turquoise. But for sure, it will not be a stage blue type individual that many scriptures and book describe, because that is a very limited and narrow minded approach. You see those individuals at stage blue have much primitive and extremely skewed Messiah, and whatever does not fit their agenda they rejected the others. You will be surprised that even in the same religious belief, different people from different parts of the world have their own version of Messiah, which believe it, or not, may be a radical different, from the same religious beliefs.

but imagine if humanity reached a high stage yellow, or beginning of stage turquoise, where everyone gave up their biases, and we are such an advanced level, then the idea of Messiah is a whole different story whatever they teach us in the Bible. What do you all think, do you think it will be someone that Bible describes or is a total nonsense? Do you really think it’s all bogus where half of the world speaks about the Messiah, can that be such a bologny to say the least?

The Messiah is you...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Only way to be sure is to find out yourself.

Psalm 146:3

I have returned, ;)

But it really doesn't do very much for most people, they just think I'm a bad joke.

Most people reject the Messiah, including most of the followers actually for various reasons. Almost nobody actually wants to go to heaven. The mind that created this universe was created in such a way to prevent the return from easily happening.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

No.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI