Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yali

Trump's Character

15 posts in this topic

that's how you raise children

Completely obvious.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Completely obvious.

and yet sadly more people in America currently believe that Trump is more mentally fit and for office than Biden. They also still perceived Biden to be too old and too weak and Trump is stronger and more energetic. Many voters are also having the nostalgia about how there was more peace and prosperity under Trump than under Biden despite the fact that Trump didn't really do anything to contribute to better times during 2017 to 2019.

Biden IS old and senile. But at least he's not a comically narccisistic con-artist.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Biden IS old and senile. But at least he's not a comically narccisistic con-artist.

I absolutely agree, but unfortunately that's not what most of the public is perceiving. Also, why is Biden's approval rating lower than Trump's was at this point in his presidency even though Biden has achieved the most positive domestic policy achievements than any president since LBJ in the 1960s and has done a terrific job of cleaning up the mess Trump and Republicans made during Trump's presidency?

Can Biden turn around the perception of him and influence the public to realize once again that Biden is by far the lesser of two evils before the 2024 election?

Edited by Hardkill

@Leo Gura At what point did you pierce through Trump's veneer and realize his true character? Was it obvious to you from the get go?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Completely obvious.

Edited by Yali

1 hour ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura At what point did you pierce through Trump's veneer and realize his true character? Was it obvious to you from the get go?

From before he even ran. It was clear to anyone who knew about his failures in the business world that he was a con-artist.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

From before he even ran. It was clear to anyone who knew about his failures in the business world that he was a con-artist.

It was very clear to me before he ran for president that he would be a terrible president. Not just because I am a liberal Democrat and Trump ran as a Republican. It's also because of shrewd older folks like my parents, who also lived in NYC for a very long time, who always realized how much of a con-artist, a moron, and a freak Trump always was ever since his young adults years. They also knew how horrible of a guy his father, Fred Trump, was too.

Trump is a narcissist. He's bullish, brash, and uncouth. 

and his followers will excuse any act he does, because they're so wedded to his message and ideology. 

On 2/9/2024 at 2:32 PM, Hardkill said:

and yet sadly more people in America currently believe that Trump is more mentally fit and for office than Biden. They also still perceived Biden to be too old and too weak and Trump is stronger and more energetic. Many voters are also having the nostalgia about how there was more peace and prosperity under Trump than under Biden despite the fact that Trump didn't really do anything to contribute to better times during 2017 to 2019.

That's because Trump actually is more mentally fit. Biden is a puppet that is being used as a front for a deeper force, which is actually quite sad. It's basically elder abuse.

@Hardkill, have you watched a single talk all the way through from Biden recently?  He literally cannot go 10 minutes without making an absolute fool of himself. It's a disgrace to our entire country.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

@Yali

On 09/02/2024 at 5:02 PM, Yali said:

@Leo Gura Surprising?

Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 12.01.55 PM.png

Not surprising if you did you research, and if you are aware or your biases, preferences and ideological beliefs that are projected onto this situation.

@Hardkill

On 09/02/2024 at 9:32 PM, Hardkill said:

Because technically he is mentally fit, as Donald Trump doesn't have dementia or other mental defects thwt Joe Bidan was exhibiting before. At least comparison on those terms.

Comparisons based on the SD stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality typing and traits, ego development, Integral theory's other lines of development in life and societal domains, and ideologically beliefs indoctrinated by culture and family upbringing, self bias and preferences, among other factors we can see Joe Bidan as the better pick for president than Donald Trump overall, excluded future candidates for presidency.

@bebotalk

12 hours ago, bebotalk said:

Trump is a narcissist. He's bullish, brash, and uncouth. 

and his followers will excuse any act he does, because they're so wedded to his message and ideology. 

Oh god, stop being so biased and ideological. I don't like Trump sometimes but how some of the left liberal dems to progressives act in such immature ways polarises the centrists and moderates in the middle. I don't remember how the left been like this, and I do think the internet and overuse of social media and drama have something to do with this shift towards more immaturity.

Biden's ideological stubbornness is far more damaging than Trump's narcissism. He's also literally senile.

If anything, Trump's childish need to be liked and respected by everyone has led to many positive international relations, while Biden is alienating everyone who is not part of the liberal West.

We need another Trump term to accelerate towards global multipolarity, followed by someone who can lead the U.S. towards a new identity that is neither global hegemony nor radical nationalism.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus