TheGod

I'm very puzzled

59 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, TheGod said:

2 weeks ago I did 1.5 grams of shrooms with my friend and it was an amazing trip.

Yesterday I did 1.5 grams of the same shrooms from the same bag and had a bad trip. 

How is it possible and why? 

Because your trip is not just a chemical. Your trip is your mind, your body and the surrounding environment: set and setting.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Since increasing the volume of the radio does not necessarily make the music more pleasant.

LSD causes bad trips less often thanks to the additional dopaminergic neurotransmition.
Mixing psilocybin with a little MDMA is also recommended for some people for the same reasons (like Robin Carhart-Harris)

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

13 hours ago, TheGod said:

How do you know that ?

Because you were able to put on some music and start dancing to it, thats how:D your just inexperienced with psychedelics, you'll know when a bad trip happens haha and it wont include dancing.

Edited by Francis777

Shrooms are like a box of chocolate... you never know what you are going to get.

Why so serious?

21 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Shrooms are like a box of chocolate... you never know what you are going to get.

I always found funny the tipical: make your plan before the trip, what you want to see, where you want to go deeper, etc... then the mushrooms go where they want, it's completely uncontrollable. Many times it's a bad trip, but bad trips are the better. The challenge is to change the bad trip to good trip. The trick is always ego death. Nothing is bad without ego. 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I always found funny the tipical: make your plan before the trip, what you want to see, where you want to go deeper, etc... then the mushrooms go where they want, it's completely uncontrollable. Many times it's a bad trip, but bad trips are the better. The challenge is to change the bad trip to good trip. The trick is always ego death. Nothing is bad without ego. 

Lol, yes. You sit down, get into the "right state of mind", set your fancy intentions, get all cozy, calm and peaceful... and swooooooooosh, all of that flies out the window once the substance kicks in.

As the old saying goes: Man plans, God laughs.

Why so serious?

19 hours ago, Francis777 said:

Because you were able to put on some music and start dancing to it, thats how:D your just inexperienced with psychedelics, you'll know when a bad trip happens haha and it wont include dancing.

You are making assumptions same as Leo. 

I've had over 50+ trips on magic mushrooms and I had crazy bad trips where I couldn't understand what was happening at all. 

I think the worst trip I had was two years ago, when I did shrooms and smoked weed. I was already too high on weed and when the shrooms kicked in I was out of reality. I was in god consciousness imagining being killed, raped, tortured and slaughter. In human identity as well as in some animal identities. So don't try to teach daddy how to love mommy. 

Edited by TheGod

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

That's the case from my experience. Sometimes I get wonderful trips sometimes horrible as fuck. 

As for me 5-MeO-DMT is way better because it always gives me clear and pure trips. 

22 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Because your trip is not just a chemical. Your trip is your mind, your body and the surrounding environment: set and setting.

It's kind funny because I was sure I was gonna have an amazing experience, but shrooms had different plans 

1 minute ago, TheGod said:

As for me 5-MeO-DMT is way better because it always gives me clear and pure trips. 

You never get bad trips on 5-MeO?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

11 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You never get bad trips on 5-MeO?

I do, but it's not a complete madness like I get on mushrooms sometimes. 

21 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I often see demons on psychedelics (all the time actualy), even sober during my sleep. 

Like that, but even worst : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RZ7sIDnSmg&start=162 

Capture_decran_2024-02-05_a_17.01.06.png

I see souls or ghosts sometimes, especially when I close my eyes. They don't scare me though because I know that I'm imagining them as God 

1 hour ago, TheGod said:

I do, but it's not a complete madness like I get on mushrooms sometimes. 

Never tried mushrooms, but it’s fascinating how it’s said to be a great medicine to help treat depression. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Never tried mushrooms, but it’s fascinating how it’s said to be a great medicine to help treat depression. 

This is recently drop 15g from valhalla.
It's great, it's like you "turned up the volume" :P

The 3d is crafted and super real, when you listen to music you enjoy more subtle parts (like notes in the background), you feel sensual, sociable (not the egocentric hypomanic sociability, a more "masculine" sociability and generous, playful with others).

Mentally more sharped, also. 

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

That's how it used to be for me. 

But, when I had a profound experience on 5MeO DMT and realised that I'm really the only conscious being I was terrified by it. 

It's been more than a year but I'm still struggling with accepting this fact. 

Have you tried 5MeO-malt? 

1 minute ago, TheGod said:

That's how it used to be for me. 

But, when I had a profound experience on 5MeO DMT and realised that I'm really the only conscious being I was terrified by it. 

It's been more than a year but I'm still struggling with accepting this fact. 

Have you tried 5MeO-malt? 

Well, based on your logic, if you have, then I have.

But, no, I’ve never tried any 5-MeO substances.

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Try 5 MeO Mipt

It's the best compromise.

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Try 5 MeO Mipt

It's the best compromise.

Never heard of it until you mentioned it. According to Apple, Mipt means “Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology”.

Did Leo create this substance? xD

12 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Did you try psychedelics at all? o.O

Based on my logic you can't have any experience :P