Someone here

Profound quote from the user Breakingthewall

24 posts in this topic

"the unlimited cannot be understood since understanding is something that occurs within it. awakening is becoming limitless, and the need to know or understand is greed that grabs and creates limits. This is what creates psychosis and problems. the total break does not create problems, it is perfect".

@Breakingthewall 

;)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

It's obvious.  The part can't grasp the whole . If all of our trying to understand reality is happening within reality then how can we understand reality as a whole? 

It's a profound fucking insight.

-Osho

He's got half of it.

Infinity cannot see infinity either without the mirror. Nothing is redundant, that's why a self exists to give a perspective.

Edited by BlueOak

3 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

He's got half of it.

Infinity cannot see infinity either without the mirror. Nothing is redundant, that's why a self exists to see the self.

I think he is trying to say we are tangled up inside infinity. 

To grasp infinity completely is  impossible ..because that would mean stepping outside of infinity and look upon it ..but of course it has no outside since its infinite 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

I think he is trying to say we are tangled up inside infinity. 

To grasp infinity completely is  impossible ..because that would mean stepping outside of infinity and look upon it ..but of course it has no outside since its infinite 

Yes.
Every time you look at something, it creates a new moment to look at. A new variable, a new direction, a new sight, a new measure, a new thing to consider. Infinity is unknowable. It goes on forever. 

Though infinity uses us as a mirror to look at it. It can't see itself without reflection. It just is.

4 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

Yes.
Every time you look at something, it creates a new moment to look at. A new variable, a new direction, a new sight, a new measure, a new thing to consider. Infinity is unknowable. It goes on forever. 

Though infinity uses us as a mirror to look at it. It can't see itself without reflection. It just is.

I agree with the first paragraph. 

Not sure what is meant by "mirror " .

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Not sure what is meant by "mirror " .

We are looking at ourselves. 

Profound quote from the user @Inliytened1

There is a distinction between knowing and being till there isn't

I wanna thank you again because when you wrote that to me, something changed in my journey. I regularly reflect on it and it's becoming more and more an experience for me.

Here’s another profound quote from user @Leo Gura during the inaugural address of this forum:

Welcome home!

Update: And now that the forum is open to everyone, welcome EVERYONE! 

Welcome GOD!

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

35 minutes ago, BlueOak said:

We are looking at ourselves. 

When we look at each other ?

-Osho

This thread is turning into profound quotes from forum members. Might as well list profound quotes from anyone. That would be nice, I think. @Someone herewhat do you think.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

@Princess Arabia no worries. But keep them niche and high quality..not like what our beloved forum comedian @Yimpa is doing .

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

@Princess Arabia no worries. But keep them niche and high quality..not like what our beloved forum comedian @Yimpa is doing .

Lol...ok, 

YOU are profound ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa back at ya :)

I know you have a lot of potential that you don't unleash ..you are only expressing 10% of your potential ..and instead you fixate on being the cute lil boy..

Why do you that ?:P

-Osho

I guess I wanted to say that if you want to dissolve into the infinite you have to let go of the need to understand, since it is something that binds you, limits you. Imagine that you are looking into infinity. You cannot try to understand it, since you are really within the infinite, and understanding is within you. Understanding must be given to the infinite, the same as everything else. You have to do an act, which is to open yourself to the infinite and surrender yourself, letting your self fall into emptiness. It is an exciting act, a step forward into nothingness. If you manage to do it, it happens, you have broken the barrier, you are, let's say, inside. But this is very fragile, very difficult to maintain purity, the mind needs to create structure and as soon as it starts to develop one, you are out. This is like a sport, you have to master it, understand what blocks it, eliminate it from yourself, encourage openness as much as possible. Only this is real, the rest is living in a silly fantasy.

But the truth is that I cannot remain in that limitless state for more than a short time, it is a difficult balance, and in that state there is a kind of understanding at another frequency, and I don't know how far it can go.

Just now, Someone here said:

I know you have a lot of potential that you don't unleash ..you are only expressing 10% of your potential ..and instead you fixate on being the cute lil boy..

Understand that we are all not the same, and unless one is being extravagantly disrespectful and blatantly disrupting the essence of the forum, accept them for who and what they are. What it would be like if we were all the same. Robotic. Realize that everyone is serving their purpose in ways that our limited minds cannot comprehend. This is part of what it means to surrender. Surrender to what is and not how we'd like for things to be.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

When we look at each other ?

Always. The more you understand you are looking at yourself, every second of every day the better you'll treat yourself, because it's you.
That's the simplest path back to what people call infinity. You slowly realise this is all you and that changes interactions, relationships. Generally people head toward happiness or love in that case or at least acceptance of what is. 

You can look at me and call me anything. That's you doing it. You can say these words are anything. That's you. You can use this anyway you like, or not, that's you. You represent it and then you react to yourself. Be good to yourself. Its all there is.

1 minute ago, BlueOak said:

Always. The more you understand you are looking at yourself, every second of every day the better you'll treat yourself, because it's you.
That's the simplest path back to what people call infinity. You slowly realise this is all you and that changes interactions, relationships. Generally people head toward happiness or love in that case or at least acceptance of what is. 

You can look at me and call me anything. That's you doing it. You can say these words are anything. That's you. You can use this anyway you like, or not, that's you. You represent it and then you react to yourself. Be good to yourself. Its all there is.

Nice way of explaining it. Even opened up my mind to a better understanding. I guess that's me doing it. 

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You see, @BlueOak's explanation to you about what the Universal mirror is, is exactly what you did with Yimpa. You were actually describing yourself, talking to yourself and asking yourself why you do it. This is why we need to be very mindful of our criticisms of others because those who are aware of this will be able to see through the criticism and how we are actually criticizing our selves and judging ourselves. Not saying it's always the case and it's that simple but there's some kernel of truth that it is always about you. In what way, is what is left to be seen.