Someone here

Solipsism->nonduality ->Ontological Nihilism

174 posts in this topic

@Someone here Lol, I know I am not awake, because the absolute is all there is, whether one is conscious of not or that doesn't matter absolutely speaking. However, the 'purpose' of realization is simply the peace & happiness inherent in the Absolute itself. 

so you think the teachings of Ramana, Nisgardatta & Robert Wolfe on Ajata is new age lovey dovey stuff? 

I also literally stated how realization of the absolute humbles you beyond belief. What is arrogant about that? :D

If you stopped mentally fucking yourself, you'd realize I am agreeing with you that Ajata is the final piece of this jigsaw, but IT IS NOT SOLOPSISM because you don't exist independently from the absolute, nothing does. Even saying nothing is too much  

If you truly understood Ajata, Solipsism would not even make sense to you 

Ajata is not this BS term you've coined Metaphysical Nihimism either, this is your minds feeble attempt to understand it, the mind cannot understand what causes its own destruction 

I am being 'arrogant' because I have been where you are. Spinning my wheels endlessly chasing mental concepts, only when they are all dropped (Including Ajata) is the true rest of the Absolute enjoyed. 

Silence is always the highest teaching / transmission, which is why this Forum is such a danger, because it just adds more concepts to people's minds

If you really want to understand Ajata, Robert Wolfe's website he made before he died is the best. Although it comes with heavy trad Buddhist / Advaita language with terms such as Nothingness / Emptiness and is littered with those cultural references. 

A western / Tantric approach makes MUCH more sense for those of us who wish to live a full human existence, and not a monastic one. This context is key to embodying these teachings, proceed with caution - \

https://ajatasunyata.com/welcome

Absolutely, there is no creation, nothing has ever happened & nothing will ever happen. The absolute is absolute in itself. 

Life is like a dream...

So may as well be happy and enjoy every last second....which brings us back too...

LOVEEEEE 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4  no worries brother. 

I apologise. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here Not at all. 

At the end of the day this is all it boils down for me at least. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk0LxK9L9p8

Happiness & its expression 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Carl-Richard are consciousness and reality interrelated or not ?

That is ..is the external world a projection of consciousness or are consciousness a byproduct of the external objective world? 

@LfcCharlie4 the purpose of life is relative .Every person carves his own  life purpose.  No where in the universe is it written what should you do in existence.  

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

5 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Uh, how do I sound in your head? Do I have a sexy deep masculine voice, or is it more like Krusty the Clown?

You sound like the voice in my head. The same voice I've been hearing, FOREVER!!!

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

On 2/5/2024 at 7:17 AM, Ishanga said:

Reality is not a construction in a pure absolute way, that is the problem with this sort of argument, its too absolutist,,There are layers to Existence, most ppl how they perceive life is very filtered due to conditioning, Karmic makeup, teachings, living in the past and so on, so many filters, so they are not perceiving reality with any Clarity, but once You truly awaken, the 3rd eye opens up, then You see with clarity, what is the Reality, discernment but no judgement, no using past references to make a conclusion, just pure Perception.

We are not our Body or Mind, we are Life itself, that is embodied in physical body and mind complex to use while here this material planet universe in a dual realm, having to deal with it, and still become in union with Oneness and Completeness is the goal of Human Life...

There is no problem you literally just constructed/made up a problem. Instead of misinterpreting what I said. Disprove what I said. Prove to me your experience is not absolute. Prove the existence of something NOT in your experience. You cannot. All scientific experiments are done within experience. All your memories are done within experience. As such NOTHING can exist OUTSIDE your experience. This cannot be disproven because all proof is verified within your personal experience. As such you are ABSOLUTE onto yourself.

If anything I said is in error...PROVE IT.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 hours ago, Francis777 said:

ok doesn't matter, I was just asking if you yourself have had the direct experience of awakening to solipsism as being true.

Again, not solipsism as defined in the videos.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

8 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Again, not solipsism as defined in the videos.

ok

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

are consciousness and reality interrelated or not ?

That is ..is the external world a projection of consciousness or are consciousness a byproduct of the external objective world? 

Consciousness is fundamentally boundless, infinite, spaceless, timeless. But it helps to imagine it like empty space stretching infinitely in all directions. Within that empty "space", experiences may arise, for example a chair sitting in a garden under a big tree on a warm summer day. The experiences mentioned in this particular scene probably don't contain an egoic identity. For example, the chair doesn't recognize itself as a chair. It doesn't perceive the world through sense organs; it cannot see beyond the garden, let alone see at all in the sensory sense of seeing. Yet the chair still exists as an experience in the mind of God (Consciousness).

Now, if you place a human in that chair, they will tell you that they recognize themselves as a human, distinct from the chair, distinct from the garden. And this largely depends on their sensory organs. For example, when they feel the chair touching their butt, they're saying it touches "them", because they're identified with the boundaries of their sensation, and the surface of their skin is a particularly strong boundary. Also, they will tell you they can see beyond the garden, but they also can't see infinitely beyond it. They can only see as far as their sensory organs (in this case eyes) allow them, which is of course very limited. And sensory organs are limited in many other ways (e.g. you can't see the back of your head, or the backside of an object while looking at the front). But God experiences it all.

So what is the "external world"? That's a tricky question. Most humans will tell you that the external world is what they experience through their senses, but obviously, their senses only give a limited view of what they're experiencing, so maybe it would not be accurate to call that the external world. In addition to the sensory organs being limited in this more obvious sense, we know that your sensory experience is not a static or infallible representation of whatever your sensory organs are measuring. There are visual illusions and failures of perception that indicate that our senses are processed through various perceptual systems before being presented to our individual experience. So whatever we experience through our senses also depends on our individual mind, which further challenges the notion of calling our sensory experience the external world.

But again, God experiences every experience. Would it be more accurate to call God the external world? Maybe. If God is the container of every experience, and we feel inclined to call our individual experiences "windows" into the external world (granted their limitations), then God is the perfect candidate for actually being the external world. The trick is that God is also your individual experience (because again, God is every experience).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

32 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

But again, God experiences every experience.

33 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The trick is that God is also your individual experience (because again, God is every experience).

Can you explain the sameness in these two sentences. You said God experiences every experience and that God is every experience. So, God is experiencing experiences?

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

What is the purpose of these discussions?

Edited by UnbornTao

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Most humans will tell you that the external world is what they experience through their senses, but obviously, their senses only give a limited view of what they're experiencing, so maybe it would not be accurate to call that the external world. In addition to the sensory organs being limited in this more obvious sense,

That's the chief mistake. Nonsensical materialist paradigm .

What you see right now is all that exists .

The world is not being perceived by perceptual system or sense organs.

So when you look at a tree ..there is really no "looking" happening . Its just the appearance of a tree and nothing more . Isn't it ?

But even more so..What you perceive via sense organs is NOT a limited portion of existence ..it's the totality of all that exists ..

If you can't see the back of your head right now ..then it quite literally does not exist .

-Osho

@UnbornTao please say more than these short nuggets if you want to engage in the conversation if you find it interesting. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

What is the purpose of these discussions?

What is the purpose of anything?

For me personally and honestly..I just enjoy cracking my mind over metaphysical mumbo-jumbo.  It's one of the things im passionate about in life .

What is the purpose of art ?or any creative activity? 

-Osho

51 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@UnbornTao please say more than these short nuggets if you want to engage in the conversation if you find it interesting. 

His question is pretty good though and brings a lot of productivity and clarity to this discussion.

Whats the purpose of your thread? For you to prove something or to just invite people to inquire or to invite people to debate or to invite people to help you with something or just for entertainment or what exact reason for this thread?

edit: I see you already answered it nevermind.

Edited by zurew

@zurew the ultimate goal Is to bring Truth to sight and remove falsehoods which obscure it .

Consciousness is capable of understanding itself  . If humans can understand how to build a rocket or invent the Internet...then why can't they grasp the absolute truth about existence? 

-Osho

@Someone here

6 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Someone here 

At the end of the day this is all it boils down for me at least. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk0LxK9L9p8

Happiness & its expression 

However, I would argue most people's desires boil down to happiness & wanting to feel good, or the expression of that.

Of course this could be branched a million times into sub categories of that, as if happiness is the top of the tree, and everything is branches of that tree.  

As Francis explains in the video. 

Whether this is conscious or not, is another question. 

But, I don't believe any (sane) person goes into something thinking I hope this makes me feel really depressed and shit for a really long time. That would be awesome 

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What is the purpose of anything?

For me personally and honestly..I just enjoy cracking my mind over metaphysical mumbo-jumbo.  It's one of the things im passionate about in life .

What is the purpose of art ?or any creative activity? 

I have actually been pondering art & its purpose recently- In all forms.

At its core nothing, you create its own purpose. For some its expressing emotion, an idea, the human experience etc etc 

A lot of things, are simply for the joy of it. In arts case it can be argued its simply made for its own sake

The desire to create can come from a lot of places, ask 5 different writers and you get 5 different answers. For example, Orwell described writing a book as a great struggle one should only take on to engage an idea & for a true cause, whereas, CS Lewis describes writing more a way that you would use to describe a lover.

Same for painters, musicians, filmmakers etc

There is often practical reasons such as the expression of some idea, to tell a story, justice etc 

Or it can simply be for the joy of creation itself, which is kinda why this is all here in the first place (imo). To simply have a good time 

Its funny, all is the absolute, yet all can be so unique in its expression

To me, why do anything, is answered as - Survival / Practical & then to express happiness, love, truth, joy, beauty etc & feel GOOD. And have fun. Lol 

@UnbornTao There was no assumption. I was sharing my perspective, everyone is free to believe & share as they wish, no? 

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

It is all but a figment of infinity. Infinity in Infinity for Infinity

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️