Someone here

Apology

50 posts in this topic

OK so ..I'm going to change my whole style of posting .. But you guys have to help me on this . No more mental masturbating over useless metaphysical shit that no one really knows the answer to .

Also I apologise for my last two threads.  I will take them down .no more bitching and moaning and avoiding the real work . The only problem is that the real work as it were ..is ugly and brutal and even painful . We are all in the Same boat together. We are all here supposedly to grow ourselves and to self-actualize. To reach the pinnacle of our existence. Practically..and spiritually ..and sexually ..career-wise ..heath-wise etc

So I apologise if my overly philosophical out of touch of reality posts have misled people here .

I'm not awake . I don't understand awakening. I don't even know my ass from my head lol.

So as I said I'm going to change my whole style of posting. But you guys have to help me in doing that .when I post utter nonsensical horseshit...call me out on it to correct my behaviour in the future. 

Clearing up myself more will come in further posts. But that's what I have to say for now !

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Yes, there are moments of energetic de-pression where you can appear to be tiny and moody, and moments on the contrary more manic where you put a photo of yourself in a suit as an avatar before recounting pseudo-elitist obsetional-compulsive axioms.
Sometimes it's winter and sometimes it's summer, it's good.

Perhaps you should especially see if there are insecurities and twisted patterns in particular that tend to exaggerate this “Psychic Newton's Pendulum”.

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

@Schizophonia part of my changing my style is to not engage with such comments . Because its useless and stupid. It Wastes my time and other's time. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Schizophonia part of my changing my style is to not engage with such comments . Because its useless and stupid. It Wastes my time and other's time. 

You are calling his comment stupid while engaging in it. You cannot want change and be attached to whatever that change brings. You are still attached to outcomes. You are only changing into an idea that you are dreaming up. True change happens by being, not expecting people to respond how you want them to respond. Ignore it if it doesn't resonate. By calling it stupid, you have acknowledged it and by acknowledging it, you have brought it to life.

Edited by Princess Arabia

One Love....

@Princess Arabia sorry but nah ..i wont engage you .

@Princess Arabia God bless you .. but no .

I really like you .you're a smart woman (srs )

43 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So as I said I'm going to change my whole style of posting. But you guys have to help me in doing that .when I post utter nonsensical horseshit...call me out on it to correct my behaviour in the future. 

Are you sure. 

One Love....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Are you sure. 

Yes I am.

Just now, Someone here said:

Yes I am.

Only whom you choose.

One Love....

The shock thickens 

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

You cannot force ripe a fruit. It has to ripen on it's own. You can only speed up the process by giving it the right conditions. What determines the right conditions depends on the fruit. 

One Love....

23 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Only whom you choose.

Oh, let's see about this. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

OK so ..I'm going to change my whole style of posting .. But you guys have to help me on this . No more mental masturbating over useless metaphysical shit that no one really knows the answer to .

Also I apologise for my last two threads.  I will take them down .no more bitching and moaning and avoiding the real work . The only problem is that the real work as it were ..is ugly and brutal and even painful . We are all in the Same boat together. We are all here supposedly to grow ourselves and to self-actualize. To reach the pinnacle of our existence. Practically..and spiritually ..and sexually ..career-wise ..heath-wise etc

So I apologise if my overly philosophical out of touch of reality posts have misled people here .

I'm not awake . I don't understand awakening. I don't even know my ass from my head lol.

Clearing up myself more will come in further posts. But that's what I have to say for now !

We understand.

26 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Only whom you choose.

Oh, let's see about this. 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm not awake . I don't understand awakening. I don't even know my ass from my head lol

People here know that you are not awake but how on earth were you so sure about that back then? I know someone who also has this phase of believing something to be absolutely right and in this phase he is 100‰condfident. Some form of maniac he has 

@Someone here Haven't you notice that most of us here are idiots giving advice to each other in order to fulfill our own needs?

You're on your own, none here can help you. Not even Leo and he doesn't care about your feelings, he said it many times.

Edited by Vibes

Just now, Vibes said:

Haven't you notice that most of us here are idiots

Speak for yourself. I'm a conscious idiot. Being aware that you are an idiot, doesn't make you an idiot, it makes you  consciously aware that you are an idiot. Get it right now. See, I told you I'm consciously aware. Now if I wasn't aware of being idiotic, I would be an idiot. Decipher that, you idiot.😜

One Love....

27 minutes ago, OBEler said:

People here know that you are not awake but how on earth were you so sure about that back then? I know someone who also has this phase of believing something to be absolutely right and in this phase he is 100‰condfident. Some form of maniac he has 

I know that you know that I'm not awake .

I myself know that as well.

That doesn't mean I was completely full of shit when I posted threads in the past saying I have awoken to X ..Y..Z..etc

It just means I had a moment of insight or a glimpse of the Ox.  And this can fool the spiritual seeker into thinking he is fully awake .

Keep in mind that since it's obvious for us by now that awakening has infinite levels because consciousness/existence /reality is infinite...so you can have small degree of awakening. Others can  be more woke than you.

15 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Someone here Haven't you notice that most of us here are idiots giving advice to each other in order to fulfill our own needs?

You're on your own, none here can help you. Not even Leo and he doesn't care about your feelings, he said it many times.

Leo has posted in his blog that he apologies from being indifferent about us here .

Edited by Someone here

What does being fully awake even look like?

The shock thickens 

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

What does being fully awake even look like?

cosmic reach-around.