Loreena

Why Do People Play Silly Games ?

65 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Annetta said:

Because you came onto this forum and started trying to pit people against one another in very subtle ways.
You triangulate by using subtle comments that are directed at other members of the forum such as "I feel that everyone here has a big spiritual ego", or "I just don't trust their advice", "This person is a fake" - and so on

ad so on - on top of using your sexuality as a weapon and when called out on these behaviours, then you change your tune completely and act like a victim who has played no part.  How was I tipped off to this?  
A few months ago, I changed my avatar a few times within the span of just a few minutes - and then found a thread by you complaining about people changing their avatars too frequently.  It made me realize that you are the sort of person who would pay way too close of attention to my business.  Initially I ignored you, but then the divisive comments started appearing.  And with the post you changed, the "I don't need your bullshit advice" I understand now that this person you were speaking of indirectly was me.

You attempt to play this forum like a chess game using your sexuality and looks as a sort of power over others.
You're an undercover bully who uses relational aggression and dividing tactics on innocent people and then gets "confused" when those people don't play by your rules.
Now you're cozying up against that guy who just a month ago you were flipping out on for simply posting quotes that were on topic.  
Cut the shit.
People here are not your playthings.
Here is information on relational aggression.
And here is one on ambient abuse.

Fortunately, I am a direct person and do not play games.  Maybe you'll learn something, who knows...
Peace.

This is completely crazy and bullshit. I cannot tell you how much craziness is there in this single post of yours and it only reflects whats happening in your mind on a deeper level. Complete mental and retarded as hell. 

Let me be direct now because you have misunderstood me as hell and I am experiencing deep distress looking at this level of insanity being thrown at me. 

Do you even have a single clue what you're talking about. 

Only assumptions, assumptions and retarded assumptions. Complete and utter bullshit.

Let me now deconstruct this and put some goddamn sense in your head which is really missing. 

If I have ever said anything on the forum, it's all about my personal life. Not one thing is related to anyone on the forum at all. 

I never made any comments about anyone lady. You're being completely neurotic. You're associating my private problems to something else completely unrelated. 

You changed your avatar and I saw that. But I also saw others changing their avatars. There was nahm who changed his name and pic both at the same time. I was new on the forum and I didn't know what was happening. I thought it was some privacy related issue that people were facing so I wanted to know more since there was a guy who had been stalking me at that time so I thought others were facing similar issues. That's the only reason I asked the question. I don't even recollect saying anything remotely mean in that question. It had no reference to you whatsoever. I don't even know how you manage to come up with these delusional connections and references to you. And I was asking out of curiosity. Where in the world was I complaining. 

And I said I don't need your bullshit advice. Yes I said directly to you. What's so wrong with it. You posted something about narcissism and mental illnesses that was completely irrelevant to my private matters. I felt angry because your answer didn't make any sense to me. That's why I said I don't need your advice. And you should know when a person is avoiding you. I was avoiding you and you even realized that. I even unfollowed you to make you realize that. But you kept hanging around me getting into my posts despite knowing I might not appreciate it. Why ?? 

You sent me an apology out of the blue for what. What did I do to you. ?? Absolutely nothing. I even asked you to clarify whats going wrong. But you didn't bother to reply. I even said to you that I am completely confused about the apology and you still didn't it clear it for me. What was I supposed to make out of it. I didn't have a single clue what you were apologizing for. 

How in the world have I used my sexuality. Just how? What bullshit is this ? If I try to post emoticons and smileys and say nice things, is that sexuality ???   How is that even remotely sexual ??? Its nothing but childish flirting. Is flirting with the opposite sex wrong now ??? 

And even if lets assume for some time, that I am sexual, lets just say. How does that impact your life woman ???? How me being sexual to men impact you ?? Isn't my sexuality my own freedom??

I have never bullied anyone. But yes I have trolled. Don't we all do it sometimes. How am I a bully . In what way did I bully you. In fact I have been only good to you. Bullies hurt. How did I hurt you. If you got hurt, its your misunderstanding. 

If you really really disliked my behaviour, wouldn't you have completely avoided me. Why in the world would you bother to reply to my posts if I were such a bully . Who is playing games here. Check yourself woman. 

I am cozying up with whom, with Prabhaker ?? How is that any of your goddamn business ?? I didn't like certain things he said. He reached out to me. We made peace. And now I am back with him the way I was before. Thats all. Whats wrong here. 

Isn't it little too much. 

Aren't you analyzing too much. You're taking it too far and connecting completely irrelevant things. Keep to yourself. 

None of my posts are related to you. 

Get rid of your paranoia. It's just a great misunderstanding on your part. And if you really believe all the bullshit your mind is generating about me, then stop reading and following my posts. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

38 minutes ago, Annetta said:

You attempt to play this forum like a chess game

Until she is doing things playfully, it is alright, when she starts complaining and crying, it becomes anti-meditative.

When you forget about goals, when you are not going anywhere, when the very idea of going is dropped, then herenow playfulness starts growing in you, happening in you. Playfulness is not then and there: it is herenow. Seriousness is goal-oriented. And even when a serious person starts playing, he transforms the quality of the play - it becomes a game; it is no more play. That is the difference between a game and a play. When a play becomes serious, it becomes a game. A play is something in which a goal is not at all concerned.

Meditation can happen only in playfulness, in utter playfulness, when you are not searching and seeking for anything. Playfulness makes you alive to the maximum.

@My_Name_Is_Mud I wouldn't pay too much attention to it.  I doubt that's what Leo meant by his comment.  It was just an oppurtunity for Annetta to unleash her personal feelings and assumptions.  I hope you two are being adult about this and taking it up in PM rather than letting it all out on the forums.

Your topic sounds like you're having boy trouble, @Loreena.   :P

Just read the thread.  Oh my, the drama, how entertaining.  I think I have some popcorn left in the kitchen.  brb

Edited by Heart of Space

29 minutes ago, Annetta said:

@Loreena I'm not hanging around you, I comment on things that I feel are relevant or where I feel like I can give advice to people.  However, pertaining to the Narcissism, you had mentioned being in a situation where you are dealing with them and were not sure how you would survive.  I gave you some information that I thought might be helpful.

Hmmn.... assumptions.  I wonder how much of it is paranoia?  It's hard to know.  I don't feel that it is, but I'll reassess it.

Yea, I have to say your post feels honestly pretty unprovoked.  On top of that, if you really are direct then you could have done it through private message.  Instead, you took it as an opportunity to "pile on" so to speak since you perceived Leo's post in a certain way.  

She's certainly a goofball and I can't vouch for her post quality, but I think you're taking things awful personal and lashing out in a really weird way.  It is just an internet forum after all.  

Edited by Heart of Space

1 hour ago, My_Name_Is_Mud said:

Whyyyyyy.... whyyyyy are you doing this?

Life is not Serious: Every event that is happening has its own humorous side. Only playful , innocent, fun loving people can grow towards meditation. MIND is very serious, and meditation is absolutely non-serious. 

39 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Yea, I have to say your post feels honestly pretty unprovoked.  On top of that, if you really are direct then you could have done it through private message.  Instead, you took it as an opportunity to "pile on" so to speak since you perceived Leo's post in a certain way.  

She's certainly a goofball and I can't vouch for her post quality, but I think you're taking things awful personal and lashing out in a really weird way.  It is just an internet forum after all.  

Dont say that If you dont know the background.

16 minutes ago, Annetta said:

@Heart of Space I think maybe I'm having persecutory delusions, then, if what I am saying is not accurate what else could it be?
If she is right, then I have to seriously consider that.
I don't go out of my way to fuck with people, but I often feel concerned that someone is trying to cause me harm of some sort.  If it's paranoia then everything is going to be personalized.  

This sucks, I feel really bad.  I legitimately thought this person was trying to mess with me.  Still kinda do.
I don't know what to do to test my reality if this happens again.
I will need to look into this.  (I have untreated psychosis atm)

I don't know, maybe she was targeting you.  I'm not necessarily saying she's not.  I don't visit or read this forum enough to know.  I certainly see that she (loreena) is somewhat immature in her posting (no offense, Loreena).  I just felt like the post you made came kind of out of left field, this is just how I perceived it with zero context in terms of your interactions with her in the past.  Maybe I'm the one who's off, I don't want to shut you down, or make real feelings and concerns of yours seem completely illegitimate.  I mostly just saw it as an overreaction to someone who's immature and attention seeking (again sorry Loreena, it's just my perception).

I think your modesty in how you responded to my post is really awesome, thank you for that.  I think your addendum about your psychosis is unnecessary.  You may have some sort of psychosis, but I don't think it's related.  The post seemed more a result of communication problems that result from the [human --> text --> mind] forum interactions.  Very normal and I've done it before myself.  So, don't be so hard on yourself, Annetta.

@egoeimai  If only you had waited 1 minute lol

Edited by Heart of Space

Just now, egoeimai said:

@Heart of Space again. If you are not often in the forum,its better to not involve. ;) no offense ofc.

Forums like this are a public space, free for anyone to comment.  That is their purpose.  This problem could have been solved since there is a private message option to message eachother, or mods.  I saw the comment in a public space and I felt the urge to comment, so I did.  It happened.  I'm not sure I really can be faulted.  

42 minutes ago, Annetta said:

@Heart of Space I think maybe I'm having persecutory delusions, then, if what I am saying is not accurate what else could it be?
If she is right, then I have to seriously consider that.
I don't go out of my way to fuck with people, but I often feel concerned that someone is trying to cause me harm of some sort.  If it's paranoia then everything is going to be personalized.  

This sucks, I feel really bad.  I legitimately thought this person was trying to mess with me.  Still kinda do.
I don't know what to do to test my reality if this happens again.
I will need to look into this.  (I have untreated psychosis atm)

@Annetta  @Loreena

Hey guys it's alright, nothing bad happened, this was supposed to happen, it was supposed to go this way or it wouldn't have happened. 

Wasn't this encounter a wonderful chance to speak from the heart and bring out our deepest issues? and it is alright to do so. 
It's also a wonderful chance to practice love, yes, when do we have the chance to practice love but in these situations? 

These are the places and events where you will grow spiritually, where you can enforce your quality of love. Which is why nothing is random. 
You guys were attracted to each other, and as they said in the other topic, hate is but the other side of love.

It's an occasion to forgive one another, you can only do that by understanding that the other party only meant well.....they meant to do good even though they hurt you and made you feel uncomfortable and bad.  
They did it out of a place of good, because they thought somehow it would make things better. 
Only if you see the good of others, can you love and forgive.
This is not seeing the physical side of things, it's not looking with your minds for facts at why that person is good, it's seeing with the heart at the spiritual world, feel that the other person had good intentions despite the thorns that you felt. 

@Annetta

You will never 'find out' if Loreena is messing with you or not, you are the one that decides how you view and interpret Loreena, that's your power of creation, what you believe, goes. 
I know it's annoying, you'd like to hang on to a 'fact' and rest on that, but if it wouldn't be this way then you wouldn't have the power to direct your life.
I've had people act out against me in ways that I could deem either ''hostile and against my being'' or ''loving and in my own benefit''. It's all about perspective.
People can hurt you in your benefit, but for that you have to able to trust that your higher self is actively at work in your life and attracting to you events from which you can learn and grow spiritually. 

And if I chose 'hostile' they wouldn't have grown to be friends of mine.  Things can really be that subtle and subjective, and they are.
The choices you make shape your reality.
So I hope you'll make a choice that fits well with your spirituality of Peace. 

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

53 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Your topic sounds like you're having boy trouble

She spend lot of time on this forum ,so she trolls just for fun, it's her innocence, she is not mature , that's all. I don't see any serious issue. 

Just now, Annetta said:

@egoeimai Well, it's both.  I feel like this person was messing with me and some other people here, but I also am waiting to see someone next month about a psychotic episode that I am currently in right now. Did this person bully you?

Girl,people bully you If you only let them. In this case dont let her.

I will pm you I dont like to share and give more attention to this silly thread.

4 minutes ago, Annetta said:

I feel like this person was messing with me

You are a vessel for love and love must be sent out to the world !

I have never bullied anyone. 

@Annetta @egoeimai

Both of you can stay away from me if you really really feel I am the bully. 

I never mention or comment or quote you guys. Why are you discussing me in such great depth. 

What have done to y'all. I have done nothing. 

Its very easy to avoid me because I don't become a part of your business. 

Keep to yourself. Is it that difficult ?? 

I am keeping to myself. 

Please don't come into my space. There is no need if I am such a big bully for you two. 

Who is ganging up on me here ????? 

And for what ???

@egoeimai  am I bully for telling you to get off my back ?? Is that a bully. I told you to avoid me. Does a bully try to avoid you ?? Am I the bully or you're the bully here ?? Why do you respond to me if I am really such a big bully. Can u please tell  me which statement I made to bully you woman. 

Aren't you using this wonderful opportunity to trash me. And for what ??

When my posts are not about you people, why are you intentionally making it to be about you. 

What crap is all this. 

Why can't you girls just mind your own business and stop referring to me. 

4 minutes ago, Loreena said:

Aren't you using this wonderful opportunity to trash me. And for what ??

You have 943 reputation points for 870 posts , earned in few weeks   , I am jealous ,so are others !

Just now, Prabhaker said:

You have 943 reputation points for 870 posts , earned in few weeks   , I am jealous ,so are others !

Oh god. Amen 

Peace, love, happiness.....

And 

Amen!!

@Loreena Girl,all this is useless. Just get off of this forum If you cant handle this simple situation/"misunderstanding".

It is even harder when you face people from face to face. What do you really do at those situations? You just leave? 

Just so you know,you have quoted us,and  dont play the victim because that makes YOU feel pathetic and not us.

Its just so unecessary to just sit down and explain to you all the stuff you have to figure out for yourself. Instead of opening threads for no reason and flirting around,get your shit together with your tendency for victimization. Do some work.

And Leo is right. This shit is distracting. Imagine If we had a chat. Even worse. We are here for development not for shitting around.

Enough.

11 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Hahahaha I dont think you are jealous. Nobody is. But I like the joke. So irrelevant!????

Oh yeah and I can do the same. I will delete some stuff to make my profile seem that I am wise and everybody likes my posts loool so clever. 

And keep only the posts that have reps. Wow how silly yeah! 

Edited by egoeimai